What's new

Erdogan says Turkey troops pulled from NATO drill amid new tensions

Rather than pretending to be a tough guy on PDF. Bring your words to action!

Create a true alliance with Pakistan and pressure Afghanistan by joining China / Russia / Pakistan block and islolate hindu India then talk about alliances. When this happens Turkey naturally will join Iran where an Islamic can be discussed.

And last but not least get out of the Chahabar deal & join Gwadar port deal to give a big slap to India's face
Pretending?
Look at my nickname, i want Islamic lands to be liberated. As far as Pakistan is escaping with 200 Km/h :lol: from Iran, it is impossible we can cooperate with you. Recently after COAS visit to Iran with Iran's invitation, i got some hope.

Pretending?
Look at my nickname, i want Islamic lands to be liberated. As far as Pakistan is escaping with 200 Km/h :lol: from Iran, it is impossible we can cooperate with you. Recently after COAS visit to Iran with Iran's invitation, i got some hope.

So do I!

But it is not realistic in the current situation ... Iran has to make major changes by becoming anti-India.. which means to pull out of Chahbar port deal..

don't you agree?

NATO has become a clown show under unstable/unreliable/hostile US leadership. Islamic nations need to form their own version of "NATO" like the Europeans are doing with their new "EU Army".
OK let's imagine that a MIRACLE HAPPENS and they form an Islamic version of NATO. where are they going to be getting their weapons systems and technology from? Lol
The point is that there is no Islamic country today who can produce sophisticated modern weapons systems that matches or even comes close to that which world powers like U. S, E. U, Russia or China can produce. So even if this Islamic countries did form a Muslim NATO(which we all know is almost impossible) then they will still have to rely on these world powers I mentioned earlier. So what's the point? Lol
Moreover, don't forget that these powers (U. S, E. U, China, Russia) will see this so called Islamic NATO as a threat, hence they will limit their level of militarily and technological support to this bloc.

In short, Islamic countries need to first cooperate with western powers, Russia and China until they are strong enough to stand on their own. As of now, there is no Islamic country that can stand on its own independently in terms of having a military industry that can take on the West, Russia or China etc in terms of sophistication and technology. That's a fact.

So this Islamic NATO is yet another illusion /wishful thinking. Reason Turkey has never issued a statement saying it will leave NATO to join the Islamic world military alliance(or whatever it is called), simply because they know tat they don't have any better alternative. Lol . You people should ask yourselves why? instead of parroting wishful thinking.

So do I!

But it is not realistic in the current situation ... Iran has to make major changes by becoming anti-India.. which means to pull out of Chahbar port deal..

don't you agree?
Saif ul in Qunduz :D
Step by step, i hope you stop hating your Shia brothers.

Moreover, don't forget that these powers (U. S, E. U, China, Russia) will see this so called Islamic NATO as a threat, hence they will limit their level of militarily and technological support to this bloc.
If this alliance appears with Russian help, believe me in the first step we will send a nuclear submarine to UK's coast lands. China and Pakistan are closely working, it's a new brilliant alliance that ever happened to an Islamic country. They have mutual interests. Iran has announced her interests to support CPEC and provide it's required petrochemical products. Pakistan is the future power of South Asia btw.
Turkey on the other hand has suitable economical infrastructures, already receives gas/oil from Russia and Iran. Iran is producing air defense systems, advanced tanks, fighter jets, submarines also Turkey. Turkey is the second firepower of NATO members not to mention.

Iran will do whatever is needed to form this alliance and you can shove those high tech military products in ........... :enjoy:

Saif ul in Qunduz :D
Step by step, i hope you stop hating your Shia brothers.

If this alliance appears with Russian help, believe me in the first step we will send a nuclear submarine to UK's coast lands. China and Pakistan are closely working, it's a new brilliant alliance that ever happened to an Islamic country. They have mutual interests. Iran has announced her interests to support CPEC and provide it's required petrochemical products. Pakistan is the future power of South Asia btw.
Turkey on the other hand has suitable economical infrastructures, already receives gas/oil from Russia and Iran. Iran is producing air defense systems, advanced tanks, fighter jets, submarines also Turkey. Turkey is the second firepower of NATO members not to mention.

Iran will do whatever is needed to form this alliance and you can shove those high tech military products in ........... :enjoy:
Lol OK, if you say so genius.

OK let's imagine that a MIRACLE HAPPENS and they form an Islamic version of NATO. where are they going to be getting their weapons systems and technology from? Lol
The point is that there is no Islamic country today who can produce sophisticated modern weapons systems that matches or even comes close to that which world powers like U. S, E. U, Russia or China can produce. So even if this Islamic countries did form a Muslim NATO(which we all know is almost impossible) then they will still have to rely on these world powers I mentioned earlier. So what's the point? Lol

In short, Islamic countries need to first cooperate with western powers, Russia and China until they are strong enough to stand on their own. As of now, there is no Islamic country that can stand on its own independently in terms of having a military industry that can take on the West, Russia or China etc in terms of sophistication and technology. That's a fact.

So this Islamic NATO is yet another illusion /wishful thinking. Reason Turkey has never issued a statement saying it will leave NATO to join the Islamic world military alliance(or whatever it is called), simply because they know tat they don't have any better alternative. Lol . You people should ask yourselves why? instead of parroting wishful thinking.

Wow! You are such a genius! Did you learn military strategies in your local bar?

China and Russia have nothing against Muslim countries. It has always been the western powers that have destabilized the middle for their nefarious goals.

You think China and Russia wouldn't happily supply advanced weaponry and enrich themselves to a powerful and wealthy Islamic block ? lol!

Very well put brother! Iran sided against Pakistan's interest with hindu India and these people think that we will blindly create an alliance with them?

These are not several occasions Iran did that. They always do it. They side with Russians against Azeri's and other Turkic nations in the region.

Abulfaz Elchibey was the first Azeri president after Soviet Union was doomed. He was a brave man, nationalist and religious one. Even he was thinking to join Azeri lands to Turkey which he was calling The Mainland. (Unfortunately we had coward and treacherous politicians at that time :( ) so he was a threat to Russians and Iranians. They supported a coup against Elchibey and old-soviet member, pro-Russian Haidar Aliyev came in to power. And he always followed pro-Russian policies. (Thanks God, his son İlham is better than his father)

So as you can see, so called "Islamic republic" of Iran supported an old communist party member against a relatively Islamist politician. This shows why they don't hesitate to support non-muslims against muslim when they have a profit to gain.

These are not several occasions Iran did that. They always do it. They side with Russians against Azeri's and other Turkic nations in the region.

Abulfaz Elchibey was the first Azeri president after Soviet Union was doomed. He was a brave man, nationalist and religious one. Even he was thinking to join Azeri lands to Turkey which he was calling The Mainland. (Unfortunately we had coward and treacherous politicians at that time :( ) so he was a threat to Russians and Iranians. They supported a coup against Elchibey and old-soviet member, pro-Russian Haidar Aliyev came in to power. And he always followed pro-Russian policies. (Thanks God, his son İlham is better than his father)

So as you can see, so called "Islamic republic" of Iran supported an old communist party member against a relatively Islamist politician. This shows why they don't hesitate to support non-muslims against muslim when they have a profit to gain.

Thanks for the interesting insight brother !

Love from Pakistan :)

@DemirkanTR
btw, I was in Turkey for the first time not too long ago. It was amazing and I plan to go back!

I didn't know how pro-Pakistani our Turkish brothers are :)

Thanks for the interesting insight brother !

Love from Pakistan :)

@DemirkanTR
btw, I was in Turkey for the first time not too long ago. It was amazing and I plan to go back!

I didn't know how pro-Pakistani our Turkish brothers are :)

Feelings are mutual brother. We don't forget that Pakistani + Indians muslims rushed to help in our tough times, as even women changed their gold and jewelries to send money for our independence war. Those really helped a lot. And of course brotherhood is more valuable than any amount of money. We saw real brotherhood at that time while other nations of empire were busy with backstabbing us.

Feelings are mutual brother. We don't forget that Pakistani + Indians muslims rushed to help in our tough times, as even women changed their gold and jewelries to send money for independence war of us. Those really helped a lot. And of course brotherhood is more valuable than any amount of money. We saw real brotherhood at that time while other nations of empire were busy with backstabbing us.

It's funny you say this because a worker at a hotel in Turkey told me the same thing. I didn't know, but it was definitely very heart-felt

Wow! You are such a genius! Did you learn military strategies in your local bar?

China and Russia have nothing against Muslim countries. It has always been the western powers that have destabilized the middle for their nefarious goals.

You think China and Russia wouldn't happily supply advanced weaponry and enrich themselves to a powerful and wealthy Islamic block ? lol!

Thats some pretty BS what you writing here. In the past the soviets slaughtered more muslims then any other country in the world. They plundered Afghanistan and Chechnya. Killed thousands of Mujahideen. And China is also not a huge fan of Islam. Muslims are suppressed. They cant even fast during the ramadan or leaving a beard. Also ethnic Turks are suprressed and threatened like second class people.

Even if they didn't attack/insult Ataturk (which they did) and it was only Erdogan, we must realize that an attack/insult against the democratically-elected President of Turkey is an attack/insult against the people of Turkey as a whole. These hypocrite Western scum deserve worse but Turkey did the right thing by pulling out of the Norway drill.

I agree wholeheartedly. Anyone who thinks otherwise is the problem in Turkey.

Trump does speak the truth once in a blue moon... :)

10Ijm62e2BSzD78z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom