What's new

Erdogan Reciting The Holy Quran Just Before The Juma Prayer In Hagia Sophia

It depends on which angle you choose to look at the ongoing events in Turkey. Of course, every party has his loyal voters who will stick with their respective party come hell or high water.

CHP has also a very partisan voter base.

But I'd like to remind you that AKP was once on the brink of mobilizing almost 60% of the Turkish electorate.These days are gone. They lost half of their support in our society and are dependent on a partner, hence, the coalition with MHP.

I'm in contact with AKP voters and believe me, you can almost see how uncomfortable they are with the current situation.

Sadly, this mentality from all sides will once again bring the country to its knees. It's also funny how Kılıçdaroğlu was once again chosen for the 6th time now(?) as the head of the party even though he had no success whatsoever. These people will literally vote for the same people no matter what happens and I hate that.

Sadly, this mentality from all sides will once again bring the country to its knees. It's also funny how Kılıçdaroğlu was once again chosen for the 6th time now(?) as the head of the party even though he had no success whatsoever. These people will literally vote for the same people no matter what happens and I hate that.
Yes, it's depressing seeing that people are willingly voting for a person even though they know he's neither good for the country nor for his own party.

Don't laugh but I'm hoping for a coalition between AKP and CHP. It'll change the political landscape of Turkey. It might sound ridiculous now but giving your enemy a seat at the table is better than losing it all together after all.

Back
Top Bottom