What's new

Enough is Enough... I am very very very Angry...

S.M.R.

I commend your posts. You reflect the optimistic and bright side of the Pakistani people.
And I respect that. :)

Keep going bro. :tup:

Oh come on. My thanks reached to 500 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000 then 2500. But nobody created a thread for me.

My posts reached 500 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000 then 2500 then 3000 then 3500 then 4000 but still nobody created a thread for me. Ignore it yaar. Don't behave like those liberal whiners who visit Pakistan after 10 years and then write a stupid article full of whining on it. Take it easy.:lol:

Congrats S.M.R i am happy for your achievement, keep going man.

Congrats SMR... your efforts are not going unnoticed .

Keep up the good work and contribute positively.

Sorry yaar, you are already an Elite :P
:lol:

Will take care next time :D
Cause its me who posts the thread, and I do after the username color changes :rofl:

Sorry again :D

When my posts crossed 1000, no one created a thread for me

When my 'thanks' crossed 1000, 1500, no thread...

When my posts crossed 2000, again no thread....

When my 'thanked' crossed 1000, no thread ....

Now I have decided to open a thread on myself....

Now my 'thanked' has just crossed 1500... so I opened a thread myself...

Well... I was silent spectator of this forum for last (i dont know) how many years... What do I do, normally I open google.com and search for Pakistan... then click 'news' then past 24 hours.... Sometimes whenever I didn't click 'news' :pdf: results usually displayed on first page. So i used to visit PDF that way...

Finally in May 2011 when OBL was declared dead, there were very hot discussions going on PDF, I could not resist myself from joining this forum. So I am here and able to create such a useless thread...

I am thankful to all the members as well as admin team for tolerating my stupid rants that has crossed 2000 now..... (the figure must be bit higher as posts in Member club don't count).

I have made a very good friends on this forum and I hope that I ll keep increasing my 'friends count' as well..

Only one thing which annoyed me a lot was the difficulty which I faced in getting premium membership. As paypal does not like Pakistanis. Well 'premium membership' was not the objective instead I meant to contribute a little bit towards funds of this forum. Apart from getting premium membership, I usually click 'ads' displayed on the forum as many times as I can, as it also increases revenue for the people managing the forum.

I love this forum, I love forum members....

I hope that admin team will consider taking payments locally from Pakistanis.

Thanks all once again...

Now my anger has gone down..

Poor thing. Here ya go, have an e-cookie!

:D

S.M.R.

I commend your posts. You reflect the optimistic and bright side of the Pakistani people.
And I respect that. :)

Keep going bro. :tup:

I forward that .....

@SMR
Some of us (like me) are just not popular among members here :azn:

Love your rants buddy. One of my favorite sparring partners on this forum :). Congrats :cheers:

congragulations.

250560,xcitefun-congrats-4.jpg

banta hai... these Congrt threads actually should come from management...

but hey who cares... we know how to celebrate !!

congrts :cheers:

When my posts crossed 1000, no one created a thread for me

When my 'thanks' crossed 1000, 1500, no thread...

When my posts crossed 2000, again no thread....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

When my 'thanked' crossed 1000, no thread ....

:argh::flame::flame::argh:

Now I have decided to open a thread on myself....

If I were you .... I would have been very proud of that since I just come here to put forward my views .....
If someone likes them ..... so be it
If someone can correct them ..... so be it
If someone agrees with them ..... so be it
If someone disagrees with them ..... so be it
If someone laughs at them ..... so be it
If they make someone angry ..... so be it
If I make some friends ..... so be it
If I make someone hostile or indifferent towards me ..... so be it

And if someone replies to this post and makes a comment ... SO BE IT

Oh come on. My thanks reached to 500 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000 then 2500. But nobody created a thread for me.

My posts reached 500 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000 then 2500 then 3000 then 3500 then 4000 but still nobody created a thread for me. Ignore it yaar. Don't behave like those liberal whiners who visit Pakistan after 10 years and then write a stupid article full of whining on it. Take it easy.:lol:

I know buddy.... Thread is just for fun.... actually I got the idea from this post

I was just in a good mood and opened silly thread...

You love Indians too? :woot:

Yes, I love every member of PDF irrespective of his nationality. Sometime I get angry and in same way sometimes I make them angry... in the end, we are not going to harm anyone, we are here for discussion, we may have different POVs, like many Pakistanis do not agree with each other... So that disagreement remains the 'disagreement', does not become 'hate' for each other... :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom