What's new

Enough is Enough... I am very very very Angry...

Increasing post count with THIS kind of posts is what is tragic sir.

Just to point out, the member joined in May 2011, The thread you are replying to was posted in August 2011 meaning and it mentions post count crossing 2000 mark. Meaning that at that time the post count was above 2000 anyway.

Please stop judging a members by number of his posts (no matter how ridiculous or stupid they are) rather that their quality.

I think i can understand the motive behind you 40000+ posts now @Zarvan . The comment you made exposes the though process behind all those posts bro. :D
I am enjoying just trying to be funny or sarcastic janab. This is not religious thing where me wit more posts is winner he is not we are just here to learn about defence so enjoy and have fun

I am enjoying just trying to be funny or sarcastic janab. This is not religious thing where me wit more posts is winner he is not we are just here to learn about defence so enjoy and have fun
So you saying that to win a religious thing all you need to do is to post MORE? That makes one a good Muslim?

Sir stop trying to twist things please
Bro i am asking a question. You said
This is not religious thing where me wit more posts is winner
What do you mean by this?
That in a relgious thing, the man with more posts will be winner?

I am just trying to understand your point of view here. Your comments on number of posts came as a shock and now you surprise me even further with this post. That is why i asked you just to confirm what you exactly meant by this post.

Cannot see how it can have ANY OTHER meaning @Zarvan . So please do not ignore this and help us understand more about this particular post you made.

Last edited:
Bro i am asking a question. You said

What do you mean by this?
That in a relgious thing, the man with more posts will be winner?

I am just trying to understand your point of view here. Your comments on number of posts came as a shock and now you surprise me even further with this post. That is why i asked you just to confirm what you exactly meant by this post.

Cannot see how it can have ANY OTHER meaning @Zarvan . So please do not ignore this and help us understand more about this particular post you made.
I was having fun you need to take it as funny post if you can't get the joke not my issue

Your posts aren't fun though. When you thinking of letting loose

I was having fun you need to take it as funny post if you can't get the joke not my issue

Sorry I did not understood that when you said “This is not religious thing where me wit more posts is winner” you meant it as fun. :tup:

People on here came after me and already senior members and I'm still stuck on 'full member' lmao

Back
Top Bottom