What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Renewed it for 2018/19

Have you joined the classic league CODE 1008463-224393. Please join and play with over 350 FPL managers from across the world. I will start a chat/discussion page soon so we can all stay in contact as well. Best of Luck!

https://www.facebook.com/FPL-Football-Crazy-Pakistan-252221398726789/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Tough luck Newcastle. They deserved a point.
Newcastle are in for a VERY VERY tough season i reckon. It will be difficult to avoid relegation it seems. They are one of the three teams i see being relegated.

Promising starts for Liverpool and Manchester City with Manchester United, Spurs and Chelsea also registering wins in GW1. Arsenal lost to Manchester City in their opening game.

GW-2 is here,
Finalized my Fantasy Premier League team. Manchester City will show their depth in squad with Kevin de Bruyne out injured (3 months). Bernardo Silva is most likely to fill in his shoes and might be a regular started for these few months.

Liverpool will try to build on their emphatic first match win (4-0 westham) and will take on Crystal Palace.

One interesting match will be that between Chelsea and Arsenal. I think Arsenal will do better and come out victorious.

Manchester United play Brighton away and are likely to win this one.

Burnley v Watford and Leicester v Wolves can also be interesting with Wolves looking like a team serious about staying in top flight (on paper at least with just one game played)

Wolves looking good.

Intense game.

Two own goals, fecking hell.

I'm kinda hoping for the Wolves to get back into the game.

Liverpool beats palace!! :)
The highlight of this game week however was the devastating, brutal Manchester City!!

Jose Mourinho feeling the heat and might just be one defeat away from a sacking!! Manchester United have lost two of their opening three games and face Burnley next. Manchester United will be under pressure but have an easy run of fixture for next 6-7 weeks.

GAMEWEEK - 4
Liverpool have made it three in three and are joined by Tottenham, Chelsea and Watford with 9 points each. Manchester United are feeling the heat with just one win in opening three games having lost to Brighton and Hove Albion and Tottenham.

This weekend Manchester United goes to Burnley in what may be a must win match for Jose Mourinho. Liverpool will face Leicester and look to build on their perfect start to the season, the match may see some player rotation as Jurgen Klopp have indicated this week. Chelsea and Tottenham will also be looking to extend their winning run when the take on Bournemouth and Watford respectively. Maanchester City will face Newcastle and will be hoping to get back to winning ways and Sergio Aguero may be in for a few goals.

Saturday 01 September
Leicester vs Liverpool
Brighton vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Bournemouth
Crystal Palace vs Southampton
Everton vs Huddersfield
West Ham vs Wolves
Man City vs Newcastle

Sunday 02 September
Cardiff vs Arsenal
Burnley vs Man Utd
Watford vs Spurs

GAMEWEEK - 4
Liverpool have made it three in three and are joined by Tottenham, Chelsea and Watford with 9 points each. Manchester United are feeling the heat with just one win in opening three games having lost to Brighton and Hove Albion and Tottenham.

This weekend Manchester United goes to Burnley in what may be a must win match for Jose Mourinho. Liverpool will face Leicester and look to build on their perfect start to the season, the match may see some player rotation as Jurgen Klopp have indicated this week. Chelsea and Tottenham will also be looking to extend their winning run when the take on Bournemouth and Watford respectively. Maanchester City will face Newcastle and will be hoping to get back to winning ways and Sergio Aguero may be in for a few goals.

Saturday 01 September
Leicester vs Liverpool
Brighton vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Bournemouth
Crystal Palace vs Southampton
Everton vs Huddersfield
West Ham vs Wolves
Man City vs Newcastle

Sunday 02 September
Cardiff vs Arsenal
Burnley vs Man Utd
Watford vs Spurs

Another ugly win for Liverpool see them remain on top while Chelsea and Watford also maintained their perfect start to the season winning four in four beating Bournemouth and Spurs (their first defeat). Manchester city also got back to winning ways beating Newcastle 2-0 while Manchester United in what would have been a very troubling and embarrassing third loss by beating Burnley 2-0. Brighton v Fulham and Everton vs Huddersfield both ended in draw. Arsenal managed to Beat Cardiff 3-2 whereas westham were handed their fourth defeat in as many matches by Wolves.

The news this week is that we are going to have an international break now and the next round of games in English Premier League will be played on September 15 now. Sad few days!!

What a start for Liverpool,, Saturdays win over South Hampton makes it six wins in six in 2018/19 premier league. Only team now to have won all their matches so far this season as Chelsea were held to a draw.

What a start for Liverpool,, Saturdays win over South Hampton makes it six wins in six in 2018/19 premier league. Only team now to have won all their matches so far this season as Chelsea were held to a draw.

They have to be the favourites at the moment. I mean Salah hasnt even completely taken off yet, and is visibly still not at 100% fitness. As for my team United its the same old. No creativity, lots of possession but just keep passing sideways and then back. No confidence or belief in themselves.

Back
Top Bottom