What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

I am a fan of RM since their first Galáctico era, but football is not just about RM or Barca.
Seeing these two on top of champions league every year is too ordinary and frustrating.
LFC should go for CL trophy as in EPL they are still third and might just get to 2nd spot.
UCL is the target but they are putting 4th spot on risk now. 3 points required from last 2 games (next one is Chelsea) if Chelsea manages to win their remaining 3 matches.

DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE IT TO LAST GAMEWEEK

[emoji38] may be YOU should change the club sir :enjoy:

Arsene Wenger may stay still and if he does, the changes will be more superficial than real. Changing manager will however mean 2-3 years settling period unless lady luck is extremely kind and gunner end up with a manager that defines "match made in heavens".

For Goal Keeper, yes, Cech is old and need a replacement.
FB, not sure if that will be a TOP priority
Mid Fielder, YESSSS
Attacking wing back, NO as the current lot is quite capable and you cannot change the WHOLE team in one transfer window.
I'm a gunner since the mid 70s, will live and almost die with the club.

boss is getting better!! hope he fully recovers!!!

joses pathetic ugly football gave him brain haemorrhage!

@Arsalan you club is finito man!! it will need huge investment yo get back on top and arsenal board doesnt like to spend money!

boss is getting better!! hope he fully recovers!!!

joses pathetic ugly football gave him brain haemorrhage!

@Arsalan you club is finito man!! it will need huge investment yo get back on top and arsenal board doesnt like to spend money!
Arsenal was NEVER my club if that is what you are suggesting! :)

Oh any anyone playing fantasy league? how did it ended for you? I ended up just 2 short of my personal target of 2200 scoring 2198!
1.jpg

2.jpg

Around a month to go guys,, the 2018/19 season promises to bring in even more excitement. Especially excited about my team Liverpool. Have done some good business so far and may be a new number 10 and we will be a team to beat. Already hopeful that we will be challenging for silverware next season.

Liverpool have signed up some good players in an attempt to close the gap with Manchester clubs. A nice goalkeeper was what ever LFC supporter wanted and we have perhaps one of the best now, however, how he fares in EPL remains to be seen. Have got an excellent support for attack in shape of Shaqiri. A holding Mid Fielder Fabinho and a player who can become the engine in Naby Keita. MAY BE they are still a player or two short of winning premier league, a center back and perhaps a No. 10 but will still be a team to fear in coming season.

Manchester United have also strengthened their squad, especially the arrival of Andreas Pereira and Fred will help them mount a challenge.

Manchester City have not been quite either, adding many players, most notably landing their long term target Riyad Mahrez who will add to what is already an attack fit to destroy any team on their day.

Chelsea and Arsenal may well find themselves fighting for the top four finish with Arsenal also in the mix.

P.S. If anyone here play Fantasy Premier league, i have renewed the classic league. Please join.
CODE: 1008463-224393
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

jose to be fired in dec?

utd finish 5th or 6th

jose to be fired in dec?

utd finish 5th or 6th

The general consensus is he wont last long. His latest moanings seem to be setting the stage for his departure i.e."the board didnt sign the players I wanted", "the youth players are no longer any good". As always everybody else's fault.

The general consensus is he wont last long. His latest moanings seem to be setting the stage for his departure i.e."the board didnt sign the players I wanted", "the youth players are no longer any good". As always everybody else's fault.
yes his victim card wont work anymore worked at chelsea and inter as both were not as big as utd and their fans were okay with pathetic football jose played...IMO jose is outdated in this modern pep style football era.i am a utd fan and i cant wait for board to kick his *** and fire him!

yes his victim card wont work anymore worked at chelsea and inter as both were not as big as utd and their fans were okay with pathetic football jose played...IMO jose is outdated in this modern pep style football era.i am a utd fan and i cant wait for board to kick his *** and fire him!

Completely out of date. His style of play in modern football suits underdogs meaning teams that cant compete with their opposition in terms of skill and so have to rely on a tight defensive play with quick counter attacks. Pogba was amazing at the world cup and the Euros prior to Utd signing him. In club football however he is a mere shadow of his international self. It doesnt take a genius to work out why.

Completely out of date. His style of play in modern football suits underdogs meaning teams that cant compete with their opposition in terms of skill and so have to rely on a tight defensive play with quick counter attacks. Pogba was amazing at the world cup and the Euros prior to Utd signing him. In club football however he is a mere shadow of his international self. It doesnt take a genius to work out why.
not just pogba martial for utd before jose now he is behind rashford who is shit and can only run straight line...and Jose moaning about transfer i think board is also not sure if they should invest more in jose i just hope utd fire him asap!

Better than most
Which match winner have the bought sir? Yes they have gotten more than some (like spurs) but no real statement of intent as far as i can see.

jose to be fired in dec?

utd finish 5th or 6th
Will say INSHALLAH to that! :P

Classic Mourinho for you!

As per my understanding and based on discussion i have had with some ManU fans, the female supporter love him, the males hate him.
The general mood and sentiment however is against him now.

Back
Top Bottom