What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Arsenal upcoming fixture list:
REPORT CARD
Benfica (A*) – 18/02/21 DRAW
Manchester City (H) – 21/02/21 LOST
Benfica (H*) – 25/02/21 WON
Leicester (A) – 28/02/21 WON
Burnley (A) – 06/03/21
Tottenham (H) – 13/03/21
West Ham (A) – 20/03/21
2-1-1
I see at least 2 more wins

Arsenal upcoming fixture list:
REPORT CARD
Benfica (A*) – 18/02/21 DRAW
Manchester City (H) – 21/02/21 LOST
Benfica (H*) – 25/02/21 WON
Leicester (A) – 28/02/21 WON
Burnley (A) – 06/03/21
Tottenham (H) – 13/03/21
West Ham (A) – 20/03/21
2-1-1

Looked really god against Leicester. Even with 5 changes made. Shows he has a bit of depth in the team...

Arsenal always finds a way to muck things up.
Burnley 1, Arsenal 1.

Is this where gooners come to cry?
Highly intellectual contribution - bet that post took some deep thinking and tanking.
@fatman17 - Arsenal aren’t far off from getting their. 2 more players and allowing the youngsters to develop will put them in good stead. Question is have they got the patience or will the manager be dumped prematurely?

maguire is so shit, I’ve been saying this for over a year, and Like I’ve said,

So have I. He is not worth the money we paid to get him and he certainly should never be allowed to captain MU.
I will not have a word said against Ole. He is MU through and through like Blackpool rock. His heart is MU unlike the string of non MU managers that followed Ferguson. No foreign managers. We want only those from the MU family.

Arsenal always finds a way to muck things up.
Burnley 1, Arsenal 1.
Always. One step forward two steps backwards.
I still can't figure out why Leno passed to Xhaka and not clear the ball? He had a clear view of the Burnley press.

Highly intellectual contribution - bet that post took some deep thinking and tanking.
@fatman17 - Arsenal aren’t far off from getting their. 2 more players and allowing the youngsters to develop will put them in good stead. Question is have they got the patience or will the manager be dumped prematurely?

My friends husband played for Arsenal, I prayed with her for Arsenal to win but our prayers were rarely ever answered in the final years of Arsene Wenger..no disrespect to the long suffering gooner I was once a reluctant gooner myself.

My friends husband played for Arsenal, I prayed with her for Arsenal to win but our prayers were rarely ever answered in the final years of Arsene Wenger..no disrespect to the long suffering gooner I was once a reluctant gooner myself.
Name of friends husband please?
53 mins
Man City 0-2 Man Utd

To cheer up man utd fans.

Personally, I'm sick to my stomach that we play well once in three weeks but down tools against Crystal Palace. Ole makes too many team selection errors too. Shaw and McTominay must start regularly.

53 mins
Man City 0-2 Man Utd

Personally, I'm sick to my stomach that we play well once in three weeks but down tools against Crystal Palace. Ole makes too many team selection errors too. Shaw and McTominay must start regularly.
I agree - when they struggle against the likes of Sheffield United one has to question the desire and Ole. Still a cracking win today - can’t see Man City coming back from this ....

I agree - when they struggle against the likes of Sheffield United one has to question the desire and Ole. Still a cracking win today - can’t see Man City coming back from this ....
53 mins
Man City 0-2 Man Utd

Let’s hope city crumble after this.

however notice this, whenever oles job is In question, always, I mean always Man united show up, seems weird, happened multiple times before, now I see us going on a short run and then crumbling again.

Let’s hope city crumble after this.

however notice this, whenever oles job is In question, always, I mean always Man united show up, seems weird, happened multiple times before, now I see us going on a short run and then crumbling again.
That's a valid point. At least the players do play for him though....if only when his job's on the line. They're perhaps just scared of who might come in after Ole.

To be honest I'm not surprised at all that we won today. We have shown many times this season and even last year that we can defend deep and hit the "better" teams on the counter attack. City were always going to press and leave space at the back.

The problem is against the "park the bus" teams. We have little in terms of creativity barring Fernandes and occasionally Pogba to break down such teams. The fact that Ole chooses to play two DMs against such teams doesn't help things either.

If United is to become a title challenging team then we will need to win against the likes of West Brom and Palace. That will only happen when the back line pushes forward and there is more creativity and energy in the final third allowing direct one touch football!

Back
Top Bottom