What's new

England in India 2011

yes word eat hussain..
but England total whitewash of Test series,T20 and ODIs.........now this time India prove that in our homeland that he is not
Donkey.

I have never known such results in my cricketing life. India looked down and out a month ago and now they still have half a team missing yet have destroyed England? They should tale the crowd with them when they go on tour!
Seriously - what an amazing turn around!
Credit goes to Dhoni.He got the leadership qualities and know how to extract maximum out of his team mates.He is quite similar to Imran khan when he is taking his team against a quality side.Congrats India for Well deserved victory.

I hope our team do well in the second test against Srilanka starting from tommarrow.

I have never known such results in my cricketing life. India looked down and out a month ago and now they still have half a team missing yet have destroyed England? They should tale the crowd with them when they go on tour!
Seriously - what an amazing turn around!

Are you a cricketer ? :woot:

You can tell the same thing other way round as well.

England was looking unbeatable after whitewashing the world champions a month ago and now got destroyed by the same team. They should tale the crowd with them when they go on tour!
Seriously - what an amazing turn around! :azn: :enjoy:

However One small correction bro. Indian team missed half of its regulars in England as well.

Credit goes to Dhoni.He got the leadership qualities and know how to extract maximum out of his team mates.He is quite similar to Imran khan when he is taking his team against a quality side.Congrats India for Well deserved victory.

I hope our team do well in the second test against Srilanka starting from tommarrow.

Yes, most of the credit goes to Dhoni. He brought back the team.

I agree with you. Imagine if he has his full strength side to select from. They got another 6 players still to get fit including Sachin, Serwag, Yuvraaj, Harbahajan, Sharma Pathan. In the tests they will have the wall and my favourite player vvs !! England might as well come back!

I agree with you. Imagine if he has his full strength side to select from. They got another 6 players still to get fit including Sachin, Serwag, Yuvraaj, Harbahajan, Sharma, Pathan. In the tests they will have the wall and my favourite player vvs !! England might as well come back!

Rohit sharma and pathan are not regulars.. they wont be back in side even if they are fit.

The real missing one is zaheer khan.

I agree with you. Imagine if he has his full strength side to select from. They got another 6 players still to get fit including Sachin, Serwag, Yuvraaj, Harbahajan, Sharma Pathan. In the tests they will have the wall and my favourite player vvs !! England might as well come back!

Don't miss the main gun Zaheer!!!!

either a incredible turnaround by india, or a match fixing there. India looked down and out one month back.

Or maybe it is the poor adaption of the english to the sub continent pitches?

Rohit sharma and pathan are not regulars.. they wont be back in side even if they are fit.

The real missing one is zaheer khan.

Agree mate but its a squad. TBH dont want to be disrespectful to Harbajahan but even he may struggle to get in coz Jadeja and Ashwin have done so well!

Agree mate but its a squad. TBH dont want to be disrespectful to Harbajahan but even he may struggle to get in coz Jadeja and Ashwin have done so well!

he will come during tests..test squad hasnt been announced. wonder any new faces find a place.

he will come during tests..test squad hasnt been announced. wonder any new faces find a place.

They have to give Kholi a start. Question is where do you fit everyone in? Tendulkar Ghambir Laxmann, Raina, Dravid Serwag? Not to mention Yuvraaj, etc better to have too many than too little!

I don't know, I just suspect everything is 'set up' in cricket these days. India should have been demoralized after their thrashing in England, & now, it's the complete opposite. I suspect it will be 5-0 to India this time. India should have been capable of winning at least one game in England, & England should be capable of doing the same in India. But expect a whitewash.

when India wins, you suspect everything is 'set up'....This suspicion didn't arise when India lost??:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom