What's new

England in India 2011

I don't know, I just suspect everything is 'set up' in cricket these days. India should have been demoralized after their thrashing in England, & now, it's the complete opposite. I suspect it will be 5-0 to India this time. India should have been capable of winning at least one game in England, & England should be capable of doing the same in India. But expect a whitewash.

One sees what one wants to see.. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

everybody has a advantage at home but only when india thrash the visiting side it became a issue...

anyway , it should be looked into a comparision...
india played far better in odi in england where almost every match went into last over , compare to what , england looks to have no clues in india...

Haters will always hate.. N'joy the moment.. and let them burn :lol:

Congrats india..You took your revenge

India can win all games in their home country and can not even win a single game outside India :P India could be hero and zero at the same time its depend where they are playing their game lol Trust me india never win this 2011 world cup if it was being played outside india..

Since 2008 , we have won Bilateral series in Australia , NZ , SL , and West Indies
We have not played in Pakistan since 2006 , but we did won the last 2 ODI Series in Pakistan unless you forgot

Its true we have not managed to beat England and South Africa in there own background , and they are the only 2 teams capable of challenging us , but you guys forgot that they too have been unable to beat us in India

Infact England now has the worst ODI record in India in recent history

They have managed to loose 14 of the last 16 matches they played in India , with one being a tie and another a win

ODI NO 5 India bat first.. score.. 33/0 after 7.3 overs.. go india go..

India 271/8 (50 ov)
England 157/7 (32.5 ov)

Poor England from 128/0 to 157/7. :woot: Seems that time for whitewash is near.

congrats to India for white washing whites. India won 5-0

176/10 in 37 overs.

5-0 it is... flawless victory

indian-flag_QWqjl_17022.jpg

pkfz-whitewash-070926.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I have never known such results in my cricketing life. India looked down and out a month ago and now they still have half a team missing yet have destroyed England? They should tale the crowd with them when they go on tour!
Seriously - what an amazing turn around!

Mission Revenge Accomplished. :bounce: :yahoo:
Thanks to Varun Aaron for initiating the collapse..:agree:

England lost this series because they didnt bring their most important player to India----------RAIN:P

Back
Top Bottom