England in India 2011

With....

No-Sachin
No-Sehwag
No-Yuvraj
No-Zahir
No-Irfan
No-Yusuf in this team.....

I must say good performance because all are young new boys almost like junior team...

Half revenge is taken by capturing the series with 3-0...

Waiting for full-revenge if complete white-wash is done with 5-0...:butcher:

Well done boys...Good match :tup:

If Sachin was there in place of Dhoni in today's match, then I bet, India would have lost.
Dhoni is one of those rare players who can keep his cool in really tense situations for eg. 6 balls-7 runs in today's match, WC final.
The "World Cup winning captain" title rightfully went to him.

With....

No-Sachin
No-Sehwag
No-Yuvraj
No-Zahir
No-Irfan
No-Yusuf in this team.....

I must say good performance because all are young new boys almost like junior team...

Half revenge is taken by capturing the series with 3-0...

Waiting for full-revenge if complete white-wash is done with 5-0...:butcher:

Well done boys...Good match :tup:

hey dont include Irfan or Yusuf... their chances are almost over...surly for Irfan...

What kind of gambling is going on in Cricket first English is un beatable and then India wins it all

I mean that is some serious Money gambling going on

Look at any sport , a professional team , does not changes form so suddenly , that one moment they are unbeatable and then in mere months they themselves become lousy as their opponent in previous series

I mean these kind of results are just putting a negative twist on otherwise a wonderful game , I mean there is no logic in the results , did the England team get replaced by Zimbabwe ?

Example: Barcelona vs Any team in world, any location with in 1 month they do not become
Lets say Nepal

Example: Mike Tyson , beats up opponent in 20 seconds, and then next months he DOES not loses
in 20 seconds

Example: BOLT JAMAICAN SPRINTER, he runs world record, and in 1 month he does not becomes
Rossie O Donnell and can't walk

If anything its easier to play in Subcontinent it should make a team x2 times stronger who play on green grass

There is some serious serious corruption

What kind of gambling is going on in Cricket first English is un beatable and then India wins it all

Look at any sport , a professional team , does not changes form so suddenly , that one moment they are unbeatable and then in mere months they themselves become lousy as their opponent in previous series

I mean these kind of results are just putting a negative twist on otherwise a wonderful game , I mean there is no logic in the results , did the England team get replaced by Zimbabwe ?

Example: Barcelona vs Any team in world, any location with in 1 month they do not become
Lets say Nepal

Example: Mike Tyson , beats up opponent in 20 seconds, and then next months he DOES not loses
in 20 seconds

Example: BOLT JAMAICAN SPRINTER, he runs world record, and in 1 month he does not becomes

If anything its easier to play in Subcontinent it should make a team x2 times stronger who play on green grass

After some instances in England you can think like that way ;)

BTW, what would you say about WI all out on 61?????? Whats the logic,,, if a batsman scores at an average 80+ would have to continue scoring at 70+, 60+, 50+ blah blah otherwise it would be a fixed!!!!!! hahaa so funny

One more thing, we had suffered that defeat due to player injuries,,,, infact Dhoni played well in that series and doing well here too,,,,, even in yesterday's match it was combined team effort rather than a sole performance (except rahane 92)

Lets say Nepal

in 20 seconds

Mike Tyson and Barcelona dont play on pitches where spin takes place....and before I forget that silly mid on...

Lets say Nepal

in 20 seconds

Bad(corrupt) people think that all people is bad(corrupt)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom