What's new

End of the love affair with Pakistan : washingtonpost

The IRAQ. . Weapons of Mass Destruction. No Weapons of Mass Destruction. . RING ANY BELL. . :wave:

What about Iraq? Wasn't it our enemies anyways since Gulf War 1? Didn't we just killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan? I think we know who our enemies are. Anyways with Muslims killing more Muslims, I'm not sure if America is even an enemy of Islam.

What about Iraq? Wasn't it our enemies anyways since Gulf War 1? Didn't we just killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan? I think we know who our enemies are. Anyways with Muslims killing more Muslims, I'm not sure if America is even an enemy of Islam.

rriigghhtt....

Islam is more then welcome to live here in America.... we are not in war with Islam at all...

Happi to hear that the love affair is going to end very soon...and we will get rid of these GORA Masterz......Insha-Allah.......:)....a great blessing from ALLAH SBWT ....Alhamdolillah....:coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Someone fooled you Mrs US!
:rofl:

No they fooled themselves not anybody else.....:what:

rriigghhtt....

Islam is more then welcome to live here in America.... we are not in war with Islam at all...

Yes they gonna say like that ...cuz they got no choice ......Alhamdolillah.....:what:
This whole world belongz to Allah SBWT ...and nobody can stop them going anywhere.......cuz they are peaceful pplz...of God/Allah SBWT.....anybody trying to defame/harm them ...will get no place to survive on this planet...Insha-Allah.....cuz Allah SBWT do justice for/protect them .....Masha-Allah.......:)

I guess u need to go and read Holy Quran....it will tell u who is the enemy of humans/mankind and Muslims ......:what:

These steps are very necessary at moment and are actually the Voice of the whole Nation Army and ISI clearly know ,who is their enemy and who is Dis honoring pakistani Territory Every day
Nice work Gentlemen :)

+1,

US only works for its self-interests at detriment of Pakistan, besides its a decaying power, and one which has blood of millions on its hands, worst ever ... :(.

US and Pakistan interests diverge!

America is in a historic logistical breakdown.

I guess u need to go and read Holy Quran....it will tell u who is the enemy of humans/mankind and Muslims ......:what:

I respect the Koran, but I see what goes on around the world and its doesn't promote exactly what Bush says about "Islam is a religion of peace."

Brother, Afghanistan is a mess.

The misson of US in Afghanistan is not to exterminate its citizens. It is experimenting in Afghanistan with democracy. Some do not want to cooperate (in simple terms).

It is up to Afghan nation to sort out its mess. The world can only facilitate this nation in its purpose.

And you do not judge US power projection capabilities on the basis of state of affairs in Afghanistan and associated issues.

If US would want to wipe out Afghanistan from the world map, it can easily do so.

us has killed more than a million people in afghanistan, now if thats not extermination than i dont know wt is. they have tried every thing in the book like in viatnam to pacify the afghan nation and to conquer it all. But after 10+years and after having spent a trillion they still are no where close in achieving their goal. This is exact repeat of history of the soviet invasion of afghanistan, as they too after failing to pacify afghanistan (around 87) let the country side to the mujaheddin and had built huge Garrison towns around the major urban centers, from where they would launch attacks.
Brother the us is least interested/bothered by democracy or no democracy. wt they care about is their own interests and that they have failed to achieve. eg is they help rig the elections to keep karzai in power.

Even in viatnam when things were getting bad for the americans they started to blame cambodia/laos for aiding the the Vietcong and hence launched attacks on them. even knowing fully well that its not the case.
like some one said" history repeats it self first as a tragedy and second as farce"
n i couldent agree more

Back
Top Bottom