What's new

End of the love affair with Pakistan : washingtonpost

Is the situation really that critical or is it just for public consumption and a hogwash. I would bet on the latter. Had there be any other government in place, there would have been a possibility but not with the current one. Also i was reading today's news paper where general kyani referred US Pakistan relationship as a mortgage. I'll take this whole drama with a whole lot dosage of salt.

love affair, it well either spouse got highly abused during this 'love affair' or call it rape more than love affair rofl

Pakistan 'blocks supplies to American drone base' !

Pakistan is blocking food and water from reaching a remote base used by America for its secret drone program, according to a senior U.S. official.

Both sides are now briefing against the other as hostility between the two countries grows more intense and more overt.

Pakistan's military has not recovered from failing to detect an American raid last month that killed Osama bin Laden and has reduced or halted co-operation with America in protest. A senior American official said supplies had been choked off to the airbase and that Pakistan was gradually "strangling the alliance".

The drone program, although rarely acknowledged by America and repeatedly condemned by Pakistan, is credited with killing a series of high-profile targets.

Last week, senior Pakistani army officers released a statement riddled with anti-American rhetoric and threatening action against the drones.

© Copyright (c) The Daily Telegraph

Pakistan 'blocks supplies to American drone base'

laughing out loud, how can americans fly drones without breakfast or water rofl again

nice one

Brother, Afghanistan is a mess.

The misson of US in Afghanistan is not to exterminate its citizens. It is experimenting in Afghanistan with democracy. Some do not want to cooperate (in simple terms).

It is up to Afghan nation to sort out its mess. The world can only facilitate this nation in its purpose.

And you do not judge US power projection capabilities on the basis of state of affairs in Afghanistan and associated issues.

If US would want to wipe out Afghanistan from the world map, it can easily do so.

Well said. Its not like the bombing of Japan where our intentions was to kill as many people as possible. Is it no different from Pakistan when dealing with a bunch of rag tag groups?

Well said. Its not like the bombing of Japan where our intentions was to kill as many people as possible.

Surprisingly your intentions become clear after something Bad has happened. No one knows who are your real friends and who are your worst enemies. :D

US has decided to kill all top AQ members where ever they may be. I think zawahiri's days now came to an end.

Imagine living with 3 wives in one compound and never leaving the house
for 5 years.Osama Bin Laden must have called the US Navy Seals himself!................:lol::lol::lol:

Love affair?? :rofl:
What a cute love story then! Mrs US is trying to get divorced! lol

These steps are very necessary at moment and are actually the Voice of the whole Nation Army and ISI clearly know ,who is their enemy and who is Dis honoring pakistani Territory Every day
Nice work Gentlemen :)

These steps are very necessary at moment and are actually the Voice of the whole Nation Army and ISI clearly know ,who is their enemy and who is Dis honoring pakistani Territory Every day
Nice work Gentlemen :)

where are you taking this. Don't be happy yet. This affair will last for some more time. Americans need us for supply. And we need some more P-3 C Orions. . :kiss3:

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Nice Profile Photo Sir !!!!!!
:smitten:

Thankx. . He is my Hero!

Back
Top Bottom