What's new

Encounter underway in Kashmir

Their time is up.... They will be sent to where they belong to...... Unmarked graves....

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS. Self inflicted cuts in india's case. ;)

I do realize you guys need something to get excited about. Even as you receive ten thousand cuts, far more extensive and deeper, on the body of your own nation. Both by your own people, as well as other nations who have read your authored cut book and now use them to their own ends. This is not a game. At least not one that you are going to win. You simply lack the resilience and the resources. Something your enemies have a lot of, as they have demonstrated in the past. And are doing so even as we spar online.

You have to be really foolish not to realize how this so called fail policy is hurting you guys. And has been hurting you guys all these years. I do not believe that Pakistanis are a foolish people. So I must then accept that you will continue on this path even if it eventually leads to your destruction. I do not have the luxury of trying to assess why you are doing this. What causes you to do this. Or what if anything will cause you to stop. I merely have to protect myself. By all means possible.

Last edited:
2 soldiers injured.
RR troops should be given better gear, they are still using patka helmets and AKMs as we can see in this encounter video

Brother look at this kid eye, he is from Aleppo,, he is a kid of a mother. he is not shia or sunni. neither hindu and muslim. and one more thing, there is no stone platter in his hand.

Wright-Aleppo-Children3-1200.jpg

Syria is totally destroyed. who destroyed it Christians/hindu/jews??? No Muslims destroyed muslims.

You guys think Muslims brothers are killings Muslims in the influence of WEST but reality is HATE is killing HATE.

No I'm pretty sure that guys are fighting are being fuelled by NATO and Russia respectively.

As many as pick a gun against the state.

(BTW all movements are led by people, not by aliens or trees. The other side is also people led.)
Its outsiders rooting for India while Kashmiris support Azadi

This is a people led movement how many will you kill?
Well sponsored by our western neighbour....
Those got skills are always sent to their unmarked heaven below the ground.....

Well sponsored by our western neighbour....
Those got skills are always sent to their unmarked heaven below the ground.....
Either we have hypnosis abilities or you guys are incompetent

There are zero strategic gains for Pakistan from this sort of war fighting.

It will continue to be relegated to the status of a cottage industry providing short term employment to unemployed youth, with a high turnover rate.

You understand.
Now think, Are we the ones behind this or are the people doing this of their own free will?

We have no strategic gain by risking a huge trouble.

Either we have hypnosis abilities or you guys are incompetent
Sponsorship doesn't require any hypnosis but money & instigate the folks to fight for divine green cause.... Else you should help us out to figure out how come some educated folks joins infamous terrorists group ......

Kashmiri freedom fighters Zindabad.
The only place which can make them truly ZINDABAAD is below the ground in their coffin once pick up the arms against nation.....

Sponsorship doesn't require any hypnosis but money & instigate the folks to fight for divine green cause.... Else you should help us out to figure out how come some educated folks joins infamous terrorists group ......

The only place which can make them truly ZINDABAAD is below the ground in their coffin once pick up the arms against nation.....
Shaheed mar ke bhi Zindabad:coffee:
Kashmiri freedom fighters Zindabad and if saying it burn your some holes I have a cure for that Ask me don't need to bi Shirminda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom