What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother the problem is that our leaders are idiots. They are Sacrifising our blood for the wrong causes.

Instead of fighting to create a strong Ummah with one government which speaks with one voice they our Sacrifising our blood for more power or money. Furthermore in stead of spending our hard earned money in building schools to train our people or building factories to manufature state of the art military equipment our leaders are spending it on out-dated military equipment. Countries are replacing their out-dated planes with F35, F22, Rafales, Gripens, Typhoons, etc and we are buying their junk for a lot of money. Over 5-10 years our procurements will be totally out-dated.

totally agree . . But do not forget, my brother That some countries such as Iran Interfere in the internal affairs of other countries in a negative way as it did in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Pakistan, Morocco, Yemen, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Syria . . Such interventions should be addressed

Imagine, my brother . . if the Persian invasion of Iraq has succeeded :chilli:

may allah bless the souls of all Iraqi brave martyrs

assalam alaikum,

It is funny in the beginning of the war i used to put the blame on iraq and the its continuity. Used to go every place that demonstrate or say anything against the war during my student life in univercity in the states, it was not popular to criticise u.s and favour iran at that time. I used to think that arabs r groupped against iran so i (pakistani and neighbor of iran) used to sympathise with iran. i used to have many discusstions about the war with iraqies ( they were many in that city ) and some of them were shia and they hate khomieni and tell me the war is bcoz of iran i wouldnot believe them. But after the iran contra scandal i became neutral. Now after all those years i accept i was wrong at that time.
Cant' say who won the war but, saddam kind of really saved the gulf states for some years now they have to think of their security seriously.

TARIQ

I would believe that.Even if the Emireati airforce is way superior than Iranian one.UAE still can't stand fighting with Iran.

My dear brother . . no one claims that the UAE can be overcome in a war against Iran . . not even the Emiratis themselves . . Otherwise they liberated the three UAE islands occupied by Iranians since the seventies

assalam alaikum,

It is funny in the beginning of the war i used to put the blame on iraq and the its continuity. Used to go every place that demonstrate or say anything against the war during my student life in univercity in the states, it was not popular to criticise u.s and favour iran at that time. I used to think that arabs r groupped against iran so i (pakistani and neighbor of iran) used to sympathise with iran. i used to have many discusstions about the war with iraqies ( they were many in that city ) and some of them were shia and they hate khomieni and tell me the war is bcoz of iran i wouldnot believe them. But after the iran contra scandal i became neutral. Now after all those years i accept i was wrong at that time.
Cant' say who won the war but, saddam kind of really saved the gulf states for some years now they have to think of their security seriously.

TARIQ

that totally right my brother . . You can refer to UN resolutions you'll find that Khomeini had refused all cease-fires and that he was seeking to export the revolution to all neighboring countries
You look for (plastic keys to heaven) (The plane carrying Israeli missiles to Iran, which fell over Turkey) (Iran-Contra)

and to learn more my brother you can download the following book

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3521749/420389660/name/Yale+University+Press+Treacherous+Alliance+The+Secret+Dealings+of+Israel,+Iran,+and+the+United+States.pdf

Iran Future Map ! :cheesy:

iranfuture.jpg

Iran Future Map ! :cheesy:

iranfuture.jpg

hhahhahahahhahahahha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's funny, I'm technically Qashqai but my grandfather didn't teach my Father Qashqai because he though it was "unnecessary"
The entire Qashqai tribe is almost extinct. We all consider ourselves Persians.
That map is ******* hilarious
even if Qashqais still existed, they were A NOMADIC TRIBE YOU DUMB ***! Each year they migrated to the north and then came back south in the Winter. In the past they even ventured towards Afghanistan. They never cared about settling down. The entire tribe is only probably 2 percent of Iran at most and the map has given them the entire Province of Pars LMAO

Iran belongs to Azaris and Persians and we will chop your dick off if you try to do anything stupid against us.

btw, the first people who picked up arms against Saddam were Iranian Arabs. In the beginning of the war, our casualties were purely Iranian arab volunteers.

Imagine, my brother . . if the Persian invasion of Iraq has succeeded :chilli:

may allah bless the souls of all Iraqi brave martyrs

how sad is this!!!??
This guy is so ashamed of how weak arabs are today that he has resorted to lies and distortion of history lmao

this is so pathetic that I don't even know how to answer this guy.

"Saudi Arabia would be over-run by Iranian forces in less then 18 hours"

Robert Baer

:rofl:

Instead of hating Iran, you arabs need to slap yourselves and start doing something for your countries.
Even when Saddam was being hanged, he was badmouthing the "Persians." I literally lmao when I saw him talking about Iran before he was hanged. Americans and other forces from half the planet destroyed his country and sentenced him to death and he was still talking **** against Iran. Pretty much sums it up. You arabs need to get your **** sorted out.

hhahhahahahhahahahha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's funny, I'm technically Qashqai but my grandfather didn't teach my Father Qashqai because he though it was "unnecessary"
The entire Qashqai tribe is almost extinct. We all consider ourselves Persians.
That map is ******* hilarious
even if Qashqais still existed, they were A NOMADIC TRIBE YOU DUMB ***! Each year they migrated to the north and then came back south in the Winter. In the past they even ventured towards Afghanistan. They never cared about settling down. The entire tribe is only probably 2 percent of Iran at most and the map has given them the entire Province of Pars LMAO

Iran belongs to Azaris and Persians and we will chop your dick off if you try to do anything stupid against us.

btw, the first people who picked up arms against Saddam were Iranian Arabs. In the beginning of the war, our casualties were purely Iranian arab volunteers.

how sad is this!!!??
This guy is so ashamed of how weak arabs are today that he has resorted to lies and distortion of history lmao

this is so pathetic that I don't even know how to answer this guy.

"Saudi Arabia would be over-run by Iranian forces in less then 18 hours"

Robert Baer

:rofl:

Instead of hating Iran, you arabs need to slap yourselves and start doing something for your countries.
Even when Saddam was being hanged, he was badmouthing the "Persians." I literally lmao when I saw him talking about Iran before he was hanged. Americans and other forces from half the planet destroyed his country and sentenced him to death and he was still talking **** against Iran. Pretty much sums it up. You arabs need to get your **** sorted out.

Do you have something real and realistic to talk about . . Because I do not see at all what you said anything accept attacks on the Arabs . . and i thank you for that becauseThis proves the point of view that Persians feel hatred towards the Arabs . . Because the Arabs are the ones who destroyed Persian empire . . .Even your Iranian officials do not deny that . . .Do you want me to remind you their declarations Relating to Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait and other Arab countrys

With regard to your claim that you are from the Qashqais . . . I doubt in this . . Because the Qashqai People have growing national Sense And desire for independence . . I recognized this during my stay in Istanbul . . .Where I met a lot of Tukic Ethnic people and the Qashqais are genuine Turkic people like the Azeri and Turkmens . . they are (Altaic, Turkic, Oghuz, Azerbaijani, Qashqai) . . learn more from the following link:
http://altaic-wiki.wikispaces.com/Qashqai+People

With regard to Ahwazi Arab people . . you will look like a blind man if you do not see the Ahwazi resistance against the Persian regime that Occupied the Arabistan region since 1925 . . Arabistan should be part of Iraq not Iran . . again learn somthing from the following link:
THE IRAQ-IRAN CONFLICT

The next time when you want to speak in a particular subject . . View facts not fantasies :cheesy:

Nishan, I don't think you're interested in the truth, nor do I consider you a person with any level of intellect. However, I will reply for others.

Thank you for this speech, which proves my point . . Persians do not like Arabs every one know that . .

First explain what an "Arab" is.

Because the Arabs destroyed the Pagan Persian Empire . . Persians are allys of Israel and America against Arabs and Muslims . .
Zoarastrians pray five times a day and do wuzu too. Unlike what you also might think, they do not believe in a fire deity as is famously spread. It is a monotheistic religion, and you have more in common with them than you think.

Also no, the racism of the Arabs and their corrupt leaders is why Iranians turned to Imam Ali (as). Who, together with the rest of the progeny of the prophet (s) were the only just among them all.

What you should feel sad for is that you follow the line of corrupt leaders who killed and fought against the prophet (s) and his whole progeny (as).

Let me also add that the Semites ("Arabs") of the Arabian peninsula were the most paganistic people of the time, until the prophet (s) came and destroyed all the idolatry. Unfortunately, even present day paganism/kofr is alive in "Arab" culture. It is time "Arabs" spend less time on culture, and more on faith.

Tell me why Persians stands with Christian Armenia against Muslim Azerbaijan . .
If you know anything about Azarbaijan, you wouldn't term it Muslim. They have strong secular policies, and the ruling elite is vehemently against Islam. The majority of the people are Muslim (shi'a) though, but they are oppressed. Some time ago their dictators wanted to close down a mosque and a famous Iranian scholar said that if they touch it, he will declare jihad against them. So they didn't break down the mosque.

The population of Azarbaijan wants, and even more so back then, to rejoin Iran. The dictatorship started to implement laws to fight back against this popular belief among their people. Their repeated public anti-Iranian statements, anti-Iranian policies and pro-Zionist policies, and even publicly meddling into Iranian affairs (going to the point of publicly asking Iranian Azaris to revolt against Iran and rejoin "the north", were all aimed at strengthening a separate (from Iran) identity and independent policy (the goal of the soviet elite left behind was to be separate from Iran). What they did though, is create an enemy they couldn't handle.

Have you ever wondered why Turkey and "Israel" were the first two countries to recognize Azarabaijan independence? Of course not, they don't teach thinking at "King Abdullah University of Science and Technology". However, Take a look at their leaders' statements (back then) against Iran and pro-Israel and you'll understand why.

Not to mention that it was the Azarbaijani dictatorship that was slaughtering the Armenians, and it is our Islamic duty to prevent the genocide. Had Iran not intervened, there would be no Armenia now. Similarly it is our duty to oppose the secular dictatorship oppressing the Muslim population.

Tell me who support the independence of Bosnia and Kosovo . . . Persians or Arabs ?
Iran was the first and largest supporter of Bosnia. In fact, ask any Bosnian and they'll tell you how famous Iran and Iranians are among their people. Iran sent a lot of arms in secret, not to mention food and shelter. Iran even wanted to send soldiers, but the European countries didn't allow it. This was before even genocide of the Muslims in Bosnia took place. That is how fast Iran reacted.

I don't know about "Arabs", but in reaction to Iran the Semite Saudis started to export wahhabi doctrine and money to spread it even more. This is what they termed helping.

. . .Tell me how the Persians support the Kashmir issue . .
I don't know about the Persians in particular, but Iran supports Kashmir so much so, that it has always been a strain on our relationship with India. Even a week ago India voiced 'disappointment' over Iranian leaders statements in support of Kashmir.

Show me one single Islamic issue that the Persians support ? ? ?
Preventing Paganistic Arabic rituals from spreading?

With regard to the Iran-Iraq war:
- Iran had started the war on Iraq
Did you read that in the encyclopedia of truth from King Abdullah at the wordwide 'renowned' "King Abdullah University of Science and Technology"? :rofl:

- Khomeini, who said that Iran will export the Revolution
The revolution is still exporting at a fast rate. Your pagan leaders are staying in power on thin ice. If the US becomes any weaker (and they will), the people will revolt against them.

Though your heroically brave Saddomites leaders attacked in the middle of the night on the September 22, 1980, and started to rape "Arab" women and girls in Khuzestan. They believed they would be greeted, but the "Arab" Iranians in Khuzestan were the first to start killing the Soddomites. :rofl:

You know what's funny...? One of the things we found your Saddomite soldiers to practices is homosexual practices among themselves. They quite oftenly practiced sodomy. <--- Your heroes :rofl:

- Khomeini, who said that the western borders of Iranis Euphrates River
Wow, you must have learnt a lot at the "King Abdullah University of Science and Technology"...

-The international embargo was note on Iran alone, but on the two countries . . see the UN resolutions
My my, you learn a lot at that great King abdullah uni. Here, you have a list to add to your knowledge. Before I crush you on this one, note that the Iraqi imposed war ended in 1988, and that Iran was embargoed and sanctioned starting 1979 (a few months before the war).

The very first US embargo/sanction against Iraq was on August 3, 1990: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/FR/1990/55FR31808.pdf

As for the UN, before 1990, it has not embargoed Iraq, neither did it sanction. The UN released resolutions against Iran AND Iraq (there were no sanctions against Iraq alone before 1990), in which they "expressed concern" and "call to negotiate" and "urgently call to negotiate", etc, etc, without any reprimand if not done. Basically they didn't do ****. Here is a list of the usual useless UN blahblah:

Resolution 479 (28 September 1980) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 522 (4 October 1982) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 540 (31 October 1983) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 582 (24 February 1986) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 588 (8 October 1986) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 598 (20 July 1987) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 612 (9 May 1988) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 619 (9 August 1988) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 620 (26 August 1988) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 631 (8 February 1989) on Iran-Iraq
Resolution 642 (29 September 1989) on Iran-Iraq

There is nothing else. The first real sanctions and embargoes against Iraq started in 1990 when they attacked Kuwait. Notice the dates

2 August 1990, Iraq invades Kuwait:

660 (2 August 1990):
Condemns the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and demands Iraq's immediate and unconditional withdrawal.

661 (6 August 1990):
Imposes comprehensive sanctions on Iraq and establishes a sanctions committee (the "661 committee") in paragraph 6 to monitor them.

The same day the invasion started, they received a warning resolution, 4 days later, they received sanctions and embargoes. This is how fast it goes when they mean it. Now notice the Iran-Iraq resolutions, one month or many months separated each time, and the resolutions contain useless things such as, "We call on both sides to immediately retreat to International recognized borders" etc, etc. Over and over again in each resolution.

This while Iran had so called "crippling" sanctions on it since 1979. Do you understand now how much power Iran really has to stand against the world, while your pagan leaders lick their balls? Does it hurt? :rofl:

-The war ended in victory for Iraq against Iran . . and Khomeini forced the nose to accept the cease-fire:lol:
:rofl::rofl:

Time for you to go in an even deeper sleep man... Have fun together with your pagan leaders in the afterlife... :rofl:

The Secret Dealings of Israel, Iran, and the US

I have three things to say about this.

1) This was a dealing between the US, via the Zionist regime, via a third party, and then to Iranian businessmen (not the state of Iran), who in return said they would use all their influence to get six Americans held by Hezbollah released for the weapons.

2) The full list of everything sold to Iran is the following:
* 2512 TOW missiles
* 18 Hawk missiles
* 240 Hawk parts

3) I'm happy that in time of great need, we actually managed to force US' hand to give these in the hope of getting six US terrorists in Lebanon back.

Note: the reason it became such a big scandal (in the US) was because they used the US used the money to arm terrorists and overthrow states in South-America.

We forced the US' hand because we needed more weapons, while in the beginning we could not even put together an rpg7, we are grateful to God, and we're stronger than ever before. Today we make large missiles, rockets, go to space, make satellites, almost everything in the country from technology to food to you name it is made indigenously. We have something to be proud of. Though, what excuse do your pagan leaders have for their current and past dealings? Do you have anything to be proud of? :)

We should stop fighting each other and stop accusing each other. This western strategy in dividing us in groups is well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom