What's new

Emergence of Afghanistan?

@ Armstrong

Tu pahunch to sari...dhakka main shauk se de dunga tujhe....:lol:

How do you know?

Anyways I wasnt too far off the mark lol.

Product of one of the madarssahs around that place if I may add too ;)
madarsaa these days better quality education than majority of govt schools in india:P

How do you know?

Anyways I wasnt too far off the mark lol.

Product of one of the madarssahs around that place if I may add too ;)
Lets just say I know....and you are taking blind shots.....well its your opinion...choice is yours....:enjoy:

madarsaa these days better quality education than majority of govt schools in india:P

I doubt that.

Lets just say I know....and you are taking blind shots.....well its your opinion...choice is yours....:enjoy:

Well maybe you know, but her boli fits that place, so not exactly blind shots, its called an educated guess....:D

well done Afghanistan its good for Pakistan.......& the afghans living in Pakistan should be told this kinda stories so tht they could get some confident in going to their country again....without any fear

Yeah sure if you think teaching religious extremism to young children is a good thing.Did you study in one too?

Kiddo , if you call this a heaven then I do not know if you can distinguish your country from hell if you make it there :lol: ...

Reasonable people who'd have read what I've written would not have struggled to comprehend the difference between the scriptural reference to heaven and the heaven I've clearly described in relative terms. But do go on old man....

Back
Top Bottom