What's new

Emergence of Afghanistan?

how much pakistani themselves follow the law of the land????

I can ask you the same about your country but I just do not want to derail the thread :no: ... You are throwing stones whilst living in a glass house , dear ...

Its never one-sided by friend...! Tell 'all the Muslims'...heck even the 'regional Muslims' to reciprocate that I'd follow you otherwise another peep out of you about such 'fatal idealism' and I'd shave your head off ! :P

As If you could. :lol:

My intentions will remain the same. :argh:

Chabahar Port, Delaram-Zarang Highway, no tunnel needed for us. Pakistan also sponsored terror attacks on Engineers and laborers during highway construction because deep down every one of you desire that Afghanistan should always be dependent on Pakistan instead of alternatives like Iran or Central Asian Republics.

Sure , tell us when you complete it completely and Afghans lose their dependency on us for basic necessities of life :azn: ... Some projects planned in future will do nothing to help Afghans today and even then there will still be a more-than-what-you-can-imagine influence of Pakistan ... Sorry to inform you but Iran will not / cant afford to work against Pakistan's interests ... Really ? Prove your hollow claim ...

I can ask you the same about your country but I just do not want to derail the thread :no: ... You are throwing stones whilst living in a glass house , dear ...
well demand was raised by him not me...so it becomes my duty to raise the question on the demand ie how feasible it is......There is no question of any glass house here as you desperately want to erect one for inda and break it by urself.:no:

well demand was raised by him not me...so it becomes my duty to raise the question on the demand ie how feasible it is......There is no question of any glass house here as you desperately want to erect one for inda and break it by urself.:no:

Why the heck don't you change at least one of your flags ? You know what I mean...Bhabi jaan ! :argh:

Sure , tell us when you complete it completely and Afghans lose their dependency on us for basic necessities of life :azn: ... Some projects planned in future will do nothing to help Afghans today and even then there will still be a more-than-what-you-can-imagine influence of Pakistan ... Sorry to inform you but Iran will not / cant afford to work against Pakistan's interests ... Really ? Prove your hollow claim ...

Then how India get into Afghanistan. :enjoy:

Why the heck don't you change at least one of your flags ? You know what I mean...Bhabi jaan ! :argh:

Yaar in such a charged climate, flags are a major thing. Mods should get to the bottom of whatever jaan and fix flags by residence.

Well , he said that all Muslims can live in Afghanistan as long as they follow the law of the land ... I do not think how does it invite you to initiate soft trolling :azn: ... Actually there is , you know how much we South Asians follow the law in our respective countries ...

Then how India get into Afghanistan. :enjoy:

What do you know about the Sistan insurgency ? :azn: ... If you do not understand my opinion that Iran cant afford / will not work against Pakistan's interests ...

Iqbal was perhaps the Greatest Muslim Poet-Philosopher that the Indian Subcontinent has ever seen but I can bet that if he knew the realities of todays...he'd say - To hell with all of that - Subbb seh pehle Pakistan !

iqbal knew the realities of todays and coming future ...he had vision in his thinking .........

Whats there in a flag...both have white and green color.then and there itself you can find 80% similarity.even if u want then ok devar ji.

What do you know about the Sistan insurgency ? :azn: ... If you do not understand my opinion that Iran cant afford / will not work against Pakistan's interests ...

How Sistan related to Afghanistan :smokin:

iqbal knew the realities of todays and coming future ...he had vision in his thinking .........
Don't you thnk his two nation theory was debunked when East Pakistan stood up against their own Muslim brothers, Indian Muslims grew in India and are in crores in number. Ethnic violence has killed more Muslims in Pakistan than riots in India.

He gave you an idea but the leaders after Jinnah, twisted it, forgot it, the basis of the Two Nation Theory. Instead of getting stromger at both West and East to squeeze India was not foreseen for short term personal gains. Imagine India surrounded by nuclear Pakistan by two sides.

Yaar in such a charged climate, flags are a major thing. Mods should get to the bottom of whatever jaan and fix flags by residence.
seems like mods have to unleash ISI on me and indians will unleash RAW atleast i may be the reason to bring two agencies to collaborate:azn:

seems like mods have to unleash ISI on me and indians will unleash RAW atleast i may be the reason to bring two agencies to collaborate:azn:

Sorry we work alone. :triniti:

Well , he said that all Muslims can live in Afghanistan as long as they follow the law of the land ... I do not think how does it invite you to initiate soft trolling :azn: ... Actually there is , you know how much we South Asians follow the law in our respective countries ...
soft trolling aur main na baba......kyon mere pak daman par daag lagate ho.:cry:

South asians follow rules and laws west or in countries they think they will get the danda otherwise in respective countries they are like rajas in violating and breaking laws and rules.

Sorry we work alone. :triniti:
dont think so......:help:

Back
Top Bottom