What's new

Elon Musk claims the US government had ‘full access’ to private Twitter DMs

Lol! Are you really going to sadly try and cope by saying the number of cameras deployed in the streets of China is comparable to the numbers deployed in the US?
I already gave the statistics, you are the one thinking some random YouTube videos tell the whole story better than actual numbers. I suggest contact local hospital in case of a copium overdose. :laugh:

https://www.scmp.com/tech/gear/arti...ion-us-has-largest-number-cctv-cameras-capita

George Orwell already predicted that your Communist country was going to put cameras everywhere so your government can keep tabs on you all in the “name of law and order”. He could see it coming long before it ever crossed any of your sheepish minds.
you guys are the real lambs man, I posted a report on the S-686 bill days ago and to my surprise quite a few US members here are OK with it or even defending it... Then I thought, Oh well, these people have been living under the Patriot Act for decades now, maybe they are already used to personal freedom getting trampled upon by the states.. My bad.

But we do have cameras. I have a doorbell camera that I can access on my phone..and unlike the ones in your apartment building it is not able to be accessed by the local police station.
Again your doorbell camera does not count as a CCTV, what part of 'closed circuit' do you not understand? real CCTVs prohibit your phone access via wireless internet, for good security reasons.

This statistic only includes CCTV installation. And it shows America nowadays is a fully matured surveillance state just as George Orwell predicted, end of story.

I already gave the statistics, you are the one thinking some random YouTube videos tell the whole story better than actual numbers. I suggest contact local hospital in case of a copium overdose.

LOL! Yeah you gave statistics gathered before 2019. Good job!

The United States has 15.28 CCTV cameras every 100 individuals, followed by China with 14.36 and the United Kingdom with 7.5. Other top 10 countries include Germany with 6.27 cameras per 100 individuals, Netherlands 5.8, Australia 4, Japan 2.72, France 2.46 and South Korea 1.99.

I guess those videos of people's faces being identified while crossing the street were all lies?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom