What's new

Elegibility for army

Sikandar192

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am red/green colorblind and after I took an online Ishihara test, I am sure. This issue got me rejected by the Air Force so can I join the army.i have read that the army can accept red/green colorblinds as long as they can distinguish between vivid red and vivid green (I can do that). Also the medical examiner for the Air Force recruitment advised to apply for the army.

I am red/green colorblind and after I took an online Ishihara test, I am sure. This issue got me rejected by the Air Force so can I join the army.i have read that the army can accept red/green colorblinds as long as they can distinguish between vivid red and vivid green (I can do that). Also the medical examiner for the Air Force recruitment advised to apply for the army.

@Icarus @F.O.X @Xeric - Please help here

when i gave the inital for army, they didn't check for color blind test, maybe they do check in issb but a friend of mine who is in army is also color blind so i guess it's no biggie.

You cant join the Army of you are color blind.

You cant join the Army of you are color blind.
are you sure xeric because i am not fully colorblind and also i read that US army does accept people if they can distinguish between red and green

are you sure xeric because i am not fully colorblind and also i read that US army does accept people if they can distinguish between red and green
Unfortunately, we are not the US Army.

@Icarus @F.O.X @Xeric - Please help here

Very sorry, but I don't think its possible for you to join the military but don't let that deter you from applying anyway, I don't know the degree of your problem and maybe its excusable but as far as I know, there's not much of a chance.

Very sorry, but I don't think its possible for you to join the military but don't let that deter you from applying anyway, I don't know the degree of your problem and maybe its excusable but as far as I know, there's not much of a chance.
here is my result from an online test ishihara-38-plates-cvd-test/?uuid=1a92bc4e-24ef-477b-8700-c97b11f3e18fh

here is my result from an online test ishihara-38-plates-cvd-test/?uuid=1a92bc4e-24ef-477b-8700-c97b11f3e18fh
just add ww then color-blindness then com

Even with the add in, the link remains broken and even if it did open, I still can't interpret these tests. You'll have to be screened by the Army to determine the degree of your problem.

go apply for US army then.
Pakistan army is not obliged to follow what other armies do.
you didn't need to be rude I was implying that their army does accept them and btw I dont think you even know what I am talking about here

Even with the add in, the link remains broken and even if it did open, I still can't interpret these tests. You'll have to be screened by the Army to determine the degree of your problem.
never mind thanks anyway man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom