What's new

EID with IDPs

political move is to support talibans not oppose, it, when entire pakistani nation was with talibans, it was then MQM took a stand and kept firm on it, and it proved that MQM was right

political manuvering is what imran khan does, he does all for his publicity, tell me any of his one stance which has been for the country and proved right?

if politics is done for the benefit of the country then that politics must be appreciated then going to IDP for a political stunt

none of PTI manuvers have proven to be for the country
Don;t give me PTI in your response i never asked what they do and i am asking why isn't Altaf uncle in Pakistan? Please don't dodge the question

Yes, there is. Even if you aren't willing to see it, because the issue is much deeper than two Eids, something which I feel I have discussed in detail.

P.S Nothing to do with sect or religion.

then work on these lines "diversity is not a weakness", and uniformity is only possible in fascism.

Don;t give me PTI in your response i never asked what they do and i am asking why isn't Altaf uncle in Pakistan? Please don't dodge the question

i don't care why he isn't in pakistan, for me cosmetics is nothing, if MQM is taking good stance, its all good for me, i don't into cosmetics of who is and who isn't in pakistan, there is no bar on who can do politics from where, its all good according to the law, there is a political reason everybody knows why he isn't in pakistan, go read history why he isn't

then work on these lines "diversity is not a weakness", and uniformity is only possible in fascism.

The sighting of moon isn't the difference of opinion because either there's a moon or there's not. It is a question of fact and hence uniformity without fascism can exist for it.

The sighting of moon isn't the difference of opinion because either there's a moon or there's not. It is a question of fact and hence uniformity without fascism can exist for it.

if it was that easy to convince people to facts... last year some sect celebrated Eid on 28th of Ramadan.

same PTI idiots were celebrating naya KPK when last year it celebrated eid with Pakistan and taking credits for it, this time its back to old KPK

noop, he is as much pakistani as you or me, he was born and breed in pakistan and will die in pakistan as well

pity is you getting ruled by a guy who got educated and married to british woman, has british kids who would probably take the reigns one's your british leader is dead

That fat arse is aged around 60 today, have spend more than 1/3 of his life (22 recent years) in UK without ever caring to keep his Pakistani National Identity Card or Passport. Still you idiots believe he is as much Pakistani as us? Wake up, that idiot left Pakistan 22 years ago. Stop defending a British on a Pakistani forum..

That fat arse is aged around 60 today, have spend more than 1/3 of his life (22 recent years) in UK without ever caring to keep his Pakistani National Identity Card or Passport. Still you idiots believe he is as much Pakistani as us? Wake up, that idiot left Pakistan 22 years ago. Stop defending a British on a Pakistani forum..

when your leader was Fing women in the west, altaf hussain was doing politics in pakistan, do you understand? he has sacrificed his own family in pakistan unlike your play boy leader, he got his brother and nephew heads chopped off by police and dumped in some garbage, do you understand now? he was not a rich guy, he worked hard to become the leader he is now today, he was not some circus clown who got famous through entertainment like a celebraity and used his celebrity status in politics, altaf hussain was a born politician not clown circus or cricketer, his profession is politics, not a clown and a play boy like your leader

jab tumhare imran ko saab tanga party kehte the, us waqt aya tha nine zero and said altaf is a real patriotic guy (when altaf was in london not pakistan)

557368_10150969638766524_436896349_n.jpg

when your leader was Fing women in the west, altaf hussain was doing politics in pakistan, do you understand? he has sacrificed his own family in pakistan unlike your play boy leader, he got his brother and nephew heads chopped off by police and dumped in some garbage, do you understand now? he was not a rich guy, he worked hard to become the leader he is now today, he was not some circus clown who got famous through entertainment like a celebraity and used his celebrity status in politics, altaf hussain was a born politician not clown circus or cricketer, his profession is politics, not a clown and a play boy like your leader

jab tumhare imran ko saab tanga party kehte the, us waqt aya tha nine zero and said altaf is a real patriotic guy (when altaf was in london not pakistan)

557368_10150969638766524_436896349_n.jpg

Oh you are banned, time to activate @darkinsky account. :lol:

Bcoz its IK celebrating EID with IDPs & that also 1 day before rest of the Pakistan, its not political or anything else... :coffee:

This is the best pic on the thread. Look at the expression on the baby's face. And look at the expression of the baby standing behind her on the right.

Sorry, Didn't mean to troll. May Allah swt forgive me.

yup.. she is so excited about the Eid gift...

Back
Top Bottom