EID with IDPs

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Btnc55mCUAA5tQ7.jpg

Btnc79ZIYAAc1Ow.jpg

Using peoples vulnerability for political gains disgusting.

he was invited by the NW Jirga and he promised to celebrate Eid with IDPs.

he has visited IDPs twice before, 4 ministers alternatively stay at IDP camp to monitor arrangements

IKF under Fauzia Kasuri separately working..

Last edited:
he was invited by the NW Jirga and he promised to celebrate Eid with IDPs.

he has visited IDPs twice before, 4 ministers alternatively stay at IDP camp to monitor arrangements

IKF under Fauzia Kasuri separately working..

Clearly big giant posters on the wall plus Media, Nothing political here just celebrating Eid. Plus Politicians kissing the babies

what did i say about pashtuns, idiot dumb retard? and everybody born in pakistan and has nationality is a pakistani, accept that or get your *** out of this country

I Figured it out and I am sure the moderators will do too. Truth hurts mate, be proud from where ever you from.

Just dont bring pashtuns into it and you wont see me here. Bye!

I Figured it out and I am sure the moderators will do too. Truth hurts mate, be proud from where ever you from.

Just dont bring pashtuns into it and you wont see me here. Bye!

i didn't even mention pashtuns, but now you are really forcing me to go that way

you are an akhrot, get a bigger brain

ciao

so you are saying you cannot differentiate the two... had he refused the invitation of the NW Jirga, I know exactly what your type of people would have said !

have a good day !

If it was Eid celebration and kept as that, My Type of people wouldn't have found out about and probably wouldn't have any thing to say, But since its been advertised and posted on the internet its nothing more then self promotion at the expense of Vulnerable people. Have a Nice Day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom