What's new

Egyptian C-130s flights to pakistan

TODAY AGAIN THEY VISITED US :lol:

Photo-2821.jpg

Photo-2820.JPG

Yeah as I already stated as well... we do have ship option. However, let me add something that PAF C-130s been flying constantly. You can now guess and I wouldn't say that I was there. Conclusively, there's something big and happening as very odd.
yes sir its massive transporting operation going on . my best wishes for both sides . things will be open after a while

Yeah as I already stated as well... we do have ship option. However, let me add something that PAF C-130s been flying constantly. You can now guess and I wouldn't say that I was there. Conclusively, there's something big and happening as very odd.
We know that Pakistan army recently wanted to buy the Latest Russian anti tank Kornet. We know that the biggest supplier of these weapons is Egypt so it could be possible that they are being flown here and on the return leg Egypt might be take some things from Pakistan.

Given the number of flights, this is not humanitarian.

Some interesting cooperation going on here and I hope its not Horus Mirages :rolleyes:

Given the number of flights, this is not humanitarian.

Some interesting cooperation going on here and I hope its not Horus Mirages :rolleyes:
@Imran Khan Bhai,
Base ke bahar kaafi sari biryani ki daigain bhi nazar aarai hain ajkal ?

Pakistan ki export growth graph is better than Ind and BD right now.

Khana export hora hai.

If you folks were getting any of our Mirage Vs, they would be flying them there and not going through the effort of dismantling the wings and V-stabs and all associated dissembles in order to fit them into a C-130. Especially if there is a large amount of them. If it as only 1 or 2 aircraft, maybe go through all that effort but I doubt that's what it is. That really doesn't make any sense TBH.

d9b2fefb221a1cbe432a7452c6850df3.jpg

DyJ__weXgAAvnLX.jpg

b21dbc1f2504d4803fb587de3a58c5ec.jpg

Two_Egyptian_Air_Force_Mirage_jets.JPG

Two_Egyptian_Air_Force_Mirage_fighter_jets_fire_missiles.jpg

D4c2yi6WsAY7Ef6.jpg:large

Some of them have already been retired.
Dassault-Mirage-5E2-9170-Egyptian-Air-Force.jpg

And depending on how many are involved in this phantom sale, I highly doubt they would be transported by C-130s. Those would definitely have an agreed-upon flight plan with several stops for refueling in certain friendly countries prior to arriving in Pakistan. If there are other items separate from the aircraft themselves that need to be transported, then maybe those would be handled in the C-130s. But you would've heard about this deal already either in Pakistan or in Egypt, no? For sure in Pakistan moreso than in Egypt but either way, I would think there would've been something out there. Even French news would've said something since Dassault would have to ok this transaction, I would think?

I just edited that post above and added an additional photo that belonged to the set which is the secondary picture to the two Mirage Vs flying fast and straight ahead followed by the pic I added of the same two jets firing at ground targets. This was part of Exercise Bright Star 2009. The added pic of them firing at ground targets is pretty neat and rare at the time to see that kind of action.

@Imran Khan , so how many C-130s so far now have arrived at Islamabad Airport since you started keeping count?
BTW, I asked my nephew in Cairo to look out for any news regarding that and as soon as he finds out, if he does, to let me know and I'll share it here. He's always sending me pics and news and info etc.

I just edited that post above and added an additional photo that belonged to the set which is the secondary picture to the two Mirage Vs flying fast and straight ahead followed by the pic I added of the same two jets firing at ground targets. This was part of Exercise Bright Star 2009. The added pic of them firing at ground targets is pretty neat and rare at the time to see that kind of action.

@Imran Khan , so how many C-130s so far now have arrived at Islamabad Airport since you started keeping count?
BTW, I asked my nephew in Cairo to look out for any news regarding that and as soon as he finds out, if he does, to let me know and I'll share it here. He's always sending me pics and news and info etc.
7 flights i think its just a portion of real flights no one sitting 24/7 at nur khan base to capture the pictures sir .there may be more flights which no one captured images too .also egypt air flights have been recorded too :-). in recent months egypt air flights to pakistan have been recorded via karachi

fr-may23j.jpg

m-apr13b.jpg

fr-apr12g.jpg

fr-apr11v.jpg

fr-apr11f.jpg

7 flights i think its just a portion of real flights no one sitting 24/7 at nur khan base to capture the pictures sir

I understand that, sir. lol. I was just wondering how many you had posted about on this thread. So 7 flights in the span of roughly a week and a half? There's definitely something going on because that's a lot.

.there may be more flights which no one captured images too .also egypt air flights have been recorded too :-). in recent months egypt air flights to pakistan have been recorded via karachi

Very cool. I actually did see that and first thing that came to mind is what a safe flight path. They even stayed over Jordanian territory as long as they could before entering Saudi Arabian air space and then used UAE AS south of the volatile Straight of Hormuz into the Gulf of Oman and then right over Karachi all the way to Islamabad. Brings back some memories of when my family and I flew in and out of Pakistan many times when we lived in Rawalpindi for a couple of years in the 70's. Both my older brothers were born in Pakistan (early 60's). I was there right at the end of Bhutto's reign in 1977 and right before Zia Ul Haq came to power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom