What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Mistral_8.14.15.jpg

So Egypt will be using this to help Assad and Syria now ?

I don't believe so

@Frogman what do you think?

By the way has the ship been transferred already to Egypt ?

Your getting "TWO" ?

ENS Anwar Sadat and Gamal AbdNasser Mistral class ships have been delivered to the Egyptian Navy.

There will be no combat deployments to Syria any time soon and the Mistrals won't be operationally ready for a long time.

Well certainly a great catch by Egyptian forces the two ships are certainly a Jewel in Egyptian Navy I thought there was only 1 such ship

2 Ships

• Helicopter fleet 16 x 2 = 32 Helicopters Fleet
  • 70 x 2 Tanks = 140 Tanks
  • 900 x 2 Troops (1800)
Quite a Impressive Addition

But technically if there was a Hypothetical need , Egypt could activate 2 ships to Land 1800 Troops inside Syria and 30-40 Helicopter Gunship on a point attack

You do have such capability now to launch attacks from Sea platform

Or drop 140 Tanks benhind enemy Line from sea route

Well certainly a great catch by Egyptian forces the two ships are certainly a Jewel in Egyptian Navy I thought there was only 1 such ship

2 Ships

• Helicopter fleet 16 x 2 = 32 Helicopters Fleet
  • 70 x 2 Tanks = 140 Tanks
  • 900 x 2 Troops (1800)
Quite a Impressive Addition
There will be 2 fleets.....one in the Medeterinian ( North) and the other is in the Red Sea (East).. And I believe that each one of theme will have a strik force including 2 corvettes,1 AD Frigate, 1 multi-purpose frigate, 1-2 submarines and 1 for logistics.

But technically if there was a Hypothetical need , Egypt could activate 2 ships to Land 1800 Troops inside Syria and 30-40 Helicopter Gunship on a point attack

You do have such capability now to launch attacks from Sea platform

Or drop 140 Tanks benhind enemy Line from sea route
This will not happen...Egypt doesn't need to interfere military ... Only politically.
We don't need more blood shed for our brothers and sisters in Syria..(Asad,Russia,Turkey,Daesh,Nosra ,Us, Europe and Qatar are enough).:(:(

This will not happen...Egypt doesn't need to interfere military ... Only politically.
We don't need more blood shed for our brothers and sisters in Syria..(Asad,Russia,Turkey,Daesh,Nosra ,Us, zeroes and Qatar are enough).:(:(

I don't care who wins anymore. Just as long as the violence ends.

This is the first time the Egyptian navy submarine has been transported from the Elbe to the Kiel Fjord.

Aegyptischer-U-Bootneubau-im-Kanal_tablet_760.jpg

degaussing

u-boot-auf-probefahrt-in-wilhelmshaven.jpg

Egypt Goes Czech: Adopts CZ P-07 Duty pistols, CZ Scorpion EVO III SMG and CZ 805 BREN A1 Rifle

sudanese-training-with-cz-660x342.jpg

Egypt has announced that it purchased 50,000 9mm CZ P-07 Duty, “several hundred” 9mm Scorpion EVO III submachine guns and an unspecified number of CZ 805 BREN A1 assault rifles from Ceska Zbrojovka (CZ) for an undisclosed sum.

Interestingly, just today I was emailed the above photo which shows two Sudanese policemen training at the Egyptian Police Academy. They are armed with the Scorpion EVO and at least the one on the right looks to have a CZ P-07 Duty strapped to his leg, making me think Egypt started getting these guns a while back but decided to hold back announcing the acquisition.

CZ P-07 Duty

CZ 805 BREN A1

Many thanks to Ahmad for the photo and Albi for tip.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...cz-scorpion-evo-iii-smg-cz-805-bren-a1-rifle/

Egypt Goes Czech: Adopts CZ P-07 Duty pistols, CZ Scorpion EVO III SMG and CZ 805 BREN A1 Rifle

sudanese-training-with-cz-660x342.jpg

Egypt has announced that it purchased 50,000 9mm CZ P-07 Duty, “several hundred” 9mm Scorpion EVO III submachine guns and an unspecified number of CZ 805 BREN A1 assault rifles from Ceska Zbrojovka (CZ) for an undisclosed sum.

Interestingly, just today I was emailed the above photo which shows two Sudanese policemen training at the Egyptian Police Academy. They are armed with the Scorpion EVO and at least the one on the right looks to have a CZ P-07 Duty strapped to his leg, making me think Egypt started getting these guns a while back but decided to hold back announcing the acquisition.

CZ P-07 Duty

CZ 805 BREN A1

Many thanks to Ahmad for the photo and Albi for tip.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...cz-scorpion-evo-iii-smg-cz-805-bren-a1-rifle/

old news Posted May 28, 2013

Back
Top Bottom