What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I have to agree with you on that, with the recent formidable gas discoveries, we should be more vigilant to the saber rattling of the mad sultan and his tendency to harass and steel from his weaker neighbors. Given these circumstances, the building up of our naval power can't go fast enough, we need to step up our game or we'll be next.

1-) We will never accept claims of full Greek EEZ over Aegean sea.
2-) We will never accept claims of full Cyprus EEZ around the island while completely disregarding the rights of TRNC.

If you think that you can intimidate our Navy you should check our inventory.

Egypt spends massively on its military which is good for nothing, meanwhile, its ordinary citizens are dependent on bread subsidies. Its a police state and banana republic.

@waz

The false-flagger troll above (non-Saudi Arabian and non-Arab) is polluting yet another informative and peaceful thread with his nonsense.

A reminder of who he is (most likely an Indian false-flagger as you yourself stated below).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/baloch-culture-day-being-marked-across-balochistan.546877/page-5

I suggest permanently banning him as it was not done back then (only a several months long ban) and before doing that remove his first flag (KSA's flag).

Thanks in advance.

@waz

The false-flagger troll above (non-Saudi Arabian and non-Arab) is polluting yet another informative and peaceful thread with his nonsense.

A reminder of who he is (most likely an Indian false-flagger as you yourself stated below).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/baloch-culture-day-being-marked-across-balochistan.546877/page-5

I suggest permanently banning him as it was not done back then (only a several months long ban) and before doing that remove his first flag (KSA's flag).

Thanks in advance.

When did I ever claim to be an Arab? (I am Indo-Aryan Desi not a curly haired Semite) I've said it millions of times that I don't believe in nationalism. I display the flag which has the Shahadatayn written on it and the other flag of Canada because that's where I live.

When did I ever claim to be an Arab? (I am Indo-Aryan Desi not a curly haired Semite) I've said it millions of times that I don't believe in nationalism. I display the flag which has the Shahadatayn written on it and the other flag of Canada because that's where I live.

Arabs have beautiful and famous thick hair which is also typical for West Asians/Middle Eastern people in general but Arabs have the best hair.

Write
My Hair Routine For Thick Arabic Hair

on Youtube

and

ARAB HAIR GROWTH RECIPE - How to grow THICKER hair

Youtube links not working on PDF currently.

Curly hair is a Jewish trait and a minority of Arabs and Semites have it although it can look very beautiful too.

@waz brother kindly deal with this serial troll and false-flagger while also taking a look at his most recent user history if any doubts will be there, they should be removed after doing that.

Arabs have beautiful and famous thick hair which is also typical for West Asians/Middle Eastern people in general but Arabs have the best hair..

Then why is it virtually every Arab guy I come across is balding even at a young age? And Egyptians are the worst in this regard. Virtually every Egyptian guy you look at is bald.

Then why is it virtually every Arab guy I come across is balding even at a young age? And Egyptians are the worst in this regard. Virtually every Egyptian guy you look at is bald.

Balding has nothing to do with the natural structure of hair. Male pattern baldness is most common in Caucasian peoples (Europeans) and since Arabs are most genetically related to European next door out of all other Caucasian peoples, this also occurs for Arabs but it remains the minority and depends on family history, diet etc.

I have not noticed what you are saying in Egyptians anymore than other people.

Baldness occurs in all ethnic groups worldwide.

https://stepfeed.com/9-realities-of-arab-hair-that-are-just-too-real-9281

Thick hair is superior to all other hair. Most Arabs have beautiful thick hair.

Balding has nothing to do with the natural structure of hair. Male pattern baldness is most common in Caucasian peoples (Europeans) and since Arabs are most genetically related to European next door out of all other Caucasian peoples, this also occurs for Arabs but it remains the minority and depends on family history, diet etc.

I have not noticed what you are saying in Egyptians anymore than other people.

Baldness occurs in all ethnic groups worldwide.

https://stepfeed.com/9-realities-of-arab-hair-that-are-just-too-real-9281

Thick hair is superior to all other hair. Most Arabs have beautiful thick hair.

Well Arab hair is only thick at the back, and what's the point of having naturally thick hair if you end up losing it on your head?
As for Egyptians, they aren't really Arabs. Arabs are the horse riding warriors that came out of Arabia, not the Fellahin peasants of the Nile valley. You are right that Arabs are closer to Caucasians, but Egyptians are closer to Negros.

Well Arab hair is only thick at the back, and what's the point of having naturally thick hair if you end up losing it on your head?
As for Egyptians, they aren't really Arabs. Arabs are the horse riding warriors that came out of Arabia, not the Fellahin peasants of the Nile valley. You are right that Arabs are closer to Caucasians, but Egyptians are closer to Negros.

No, Arab hair is naturally beautiful and thick. That a minority end up balding (like a minority in all ethnic groups worldwide) has nothing to do with natural Arab hair being in general thick and beautiful.

Egyptians are fellow Arabs, Semites/Hamites and Afro-Asiatic speaking peoples that cluster with Middle Eastern Arabs and North African Arabs. Even non-Muslim Christian Copts do. The only major non-Arab group in Egypt are Nubians in Upper Egypt and non-Arab groups are found in every Arab country.

Even ancient Egyptian mummies when tested (DNA) were proven to cluster mostly with Middle Eastern Arabs.

Read this article below from the Smithsonian Magazine (well-renowned science magazine).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scie...finally-give-their-genetic-secrets-180963518/

That there is Sub-Saharan admixture is mainly due to the Nubians and Afro-Arab communities which has to do with the Arab slave trade centuries ago and continues people movements from Africa to North Africa.

This is no different from Afro-Arab communities in KSA, Yemen, Oman, Iraq, Maghreb, Palestine and the Levant in general. Nor is there anything wrong with this as we are all apparently from Africa originally and Afro-Arab people are by large very good people.

@Gomig-21 @Nile-Tiger

Anyway the last 8 posts should be deleted as they are all off-topic and you should refrain from trolling and displaying the Saudi Arabian flag.

If you just want to display the Sahadatayn and not Troll.. here are are some nice suggestions/examples for you..
La-ilaha-illallah-Muhammadur-Rasulullah-Wallpapers-in-Urdu-Translation.jpg

stock-vector--la-ilaha-illallah-muhammadur-rasulullah-for-the-design-of-islamic-holidays-this-colligraphy-713467165.jpg

97950498--la-ilaha-illallah-muhammadur-rasulullah-for-the-design-of-islamic-holidays-this-calligraphy-means-t.jpg

But then your hatred of Saudi Arabia and Arabs is very apparent in other threads.. I wonder why?
Here are random Egyptian ordinary people.. where do you see boldness..or are you trying to project yours?:lol:.. do they look like famine struck people?
images

49066.jpg

When talking about Egypt..always think of this.. it is too much for you to understand..

king-tut.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

giza_orion.jpg

Now back On Topic:

Last edited:
@Gomig-21 @Nile-Tiger

Anyway the last 8 posts should be deleted as they are all off-topic and you should refrain from trolling and displaying the Saudi Arabian flag.

Totally agree. Walahi you are the man, always standing up for us Arabs and putting the haters in their place. I don't know how you have the energy and dedication for that, ma bro, but it's awesome. :tup:

If someone thinks the Egyptian military is spending way too much and wants to criticize that aspect, that's fine. Once they make things personal about the people and other negativity like that, that's way out of line.

F-15 ? For Egypt ? I don't think that we would be allowed access to this strong fighter... May be we will just get upgrades to the F-16 Viper, along with the BVR missiles that were blocked from us. I think this MUST happen, and sooner rather than later. If all major regional powers around us are getting either F-15 or F-18, not to mention F-35, along with all other powerful fighter like Euro-fighter Typhoon or Rafale, having the Viper upgrade fully-equipped with the BVR missiles is the least we could ask for.

We were so close to buying the F-15 back in the early 2000's if you remember. 12 of them were agreed under the FMA had even passed the US Congress approval and at the last minute, the Israelis jumped all ugly and convinced the US to deny them. So why not try again? Especially now while the going is good, Trump and Sisi are best buddies, the Israelis love us now and have no problems with our heavy military deployment in Sinai etc. That would be the better alternative but not without the AIM-120 because like I"m pretty sure we are all in agreement that no more neutered equipment ever ever again. But they would be super compatible with the F-16s and of course the Rafales. But then if that doesn't happen, they should certainly consider the Su-35. I think the cost would be a bit prohibitive, unfortunately, but starting out with 12 is not a bad idea to compliment the MiG-35s and have that long-range fighter that we desperately need with so much territory to cover.

Totally agree. Walahi you are the man, always standing up for us Arabs and putting the haters in their place. I don't know how you have the energy and dedication for that, ma bro, but it's awesome. :tup:

If someone thinks the Egyptian military is spending way too much and wants to criticize that aspect, that's fine. Once they make things personal about the people and other negativity like that, that's way out of line.

We were so close to buying the F-15 back in the early 2000's if you remember. 12 of them were agreed under the FMA had even passed the US Congress approval and at the last minute, the Israelis jumped all ugly and convinced the US to deny them. So why not try again? Especially now while the going is good, Trump and Sisi are best buddies, the Israelis love us now and have no problems with our heavy military deployment in Sinai etc. That would be the better alternative but not without the AIM-120 because like I"m pretty sure we are all in agreement that no more neutered equipment ever ever again. But they would be super compatible with the F-16s and of course the Rafales. But then if that doesn't happen, they should certainly consider the Su-35. I think the cost would be a bit prohibitive, unfortunately, but starting out with 12 is not a bad idea to compliment the MiG-35s and have that long-range fighter that we desperately need with so much territory to cover.
Apparently the USAF is mulling to out-phase the F-15Cs.. maybe a few squadrons (MLUed of course) would do enough good for the EAF.. but as you say .. there should be a complete weapons package..
As you know even Soussou is trying to get some ..:lol:..:usflag:

So why not try again?

The end of cash flow financing has ended any large scale deals through the FMF programme. There are also restrictions on non counter terror related purchases through the FMF.

This would include ending the cash-flow financing privilege that Egypt and Israel have enjoyed for more than two decades. Cash-flow financing allows for orders to be placed for large packages of equipment with a payment plan stretching over several years, on the assumption that the US$1.3bn annual military sales grant will continue to be approved by Congress on the grounds of the special strategic relationship between Egypt and the US. The other main element in the restructuring plan will be to channel US military assistance into four areas—counterterrorism, Sinai security, border security and maritime security—and the maintenance of existing equipment.

Legislative action by Congress also means that the actual amount of aid to Egypt has dropped to below 1B USD.

Any future deals involving expensive and conventional weaponry would have to involve Egypt paying out of its own pocket, that's not happening if things stay as they are. All that money is going to Europe and Russia.

U.S. military aid to Egypt to be fully allocated: Abu Zeid

CAIRO – 13 February 2018: Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Abu Zeid said that the U.S. Administration called on the Congress to allocate the full $1.3 billion annual military aid to Egypt.

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2/42687/U-S-military-aid-to-Egypt-to-be-fully-allocated

Read the articles and look at the dates of both. The Egyptian Foreign Ministry hoped Congress would allocate the full amount after pressure but it didn't.

Then in May of 2018 the US withheld $300 million citing human rights issues, the Regeni case, and Egypt's refusal to pay for the medical treatment of a tourist that was injured during military action.

May 3, 2018

The top Democrat on the Senate’s powerful spending panel is holding up $300 million in US military aid to Egypt until Cairo helps pay for an injured American tourist’s medical bills and meets several human rights conditions, Al-Monitor has learned.

Egypt is eligible for up to $1.3 billion in US military aid every year, but the State Department notified Congress in January that it was withholding $195 million — or 15% — of that amount pending certification that Cairo meets congressional human rights requirements. Leahy’s hold represents an additional $105 million, for a total hold of $300 million in fiscal year 2017 foreign military financing. Egypt has just five months to meet the new conditions before the aid expires in September.

Leahy is a longtime human rights champion and the author of the Leahy Law, which codifies the acceptable use of US military assistance. Last year he helped craft new restrictions to Egypt aid for fiscal 2018 that block the release of $300 million in military assistance unless Cairo improves its human rights record and releases political prisoners.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo can legally override congressional holds on military assistance, but doing so would spark congressional ire and risk future funding cuts. The Donald Trump administration has so far respected such holds, while keeping in place Barack Obama-era rules that constrain the use of Egypt’s military aid for expensive defense purchases.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...thhold-egypt-aid-human-rights-conditions.html

Back
Top Bottom