What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Their capabilities have been reduced massively you can say at this stage they are a shadow of what they used to be life is returning to normal in al arish city and I think it would take another year for them to totally disappear however I think the army can improve alot.
it for sure improved Egypt's counter-terrorism and Counter-Insurgency operations and tactics for sure.

it for sure improved Egypt's counter-terrorism and Counter-Insurgency operations and tactics for sure.
For sure at the being of the insurgency the military had the mentality of show up with a huge force and that would be enough.

As can be seen in pic officers with no helmets on vehicles incapable of resisting IED blast poorly trained conscripts.
To today
fb_img_1532421274946-jpg.488093

diym-apwaaagzun-jpg.489958

Highly trained +highly equipped SFs with MRAPS.
However the armies evolution could have been alot faster and better and even now it leaves alot to be desired.
@Frogman knows more about the setuation than I do.

Some outstanding pics of Eagle Response 18 between US Navy and the Egyptian Naval Forces. Exercises include joint EOD diving exercises, integrated-team visit, board, search, and seizure VBBS evolution and strengthening naval partnership in the region. Taking place in the Red Sea.

DjmfV82XsAE5WRI.jpg

DjdK-Z9UcAAq30q.jpg

DjdK9xRUYAEHnH6.jpg

DjiGmpMU0AAQq3l.jpg

DjdK9d_UwAA-LR4.jpg

DjiGmBwUcAAG7G_.jpg

DjiGmWPU0AEUu_1.jpg

DjheiSJUYAAuPX8.jpg

DjiGlxmU0AA5VbP.jpg

DjnkUZtW0AAY_9x.jpg

DjnkU7zWwAEyQ9E.jpg

DjHuIOvUUAAWNSi.jpg

DjnkUq1W0AAPBSB.jpg

In memory of our friends the crushed cretin in Sinai.

"I'll have you know, that I've become indestructible, determination that is incorruptible. From the other side a terror to behold, annihilation that is unavoidable.

Ahmosis the great warrior pharaoh of Egypt creshing cretin 5000 years before it became mainstream :dance3:

hyksos.jpg

Last edited:
Crushing cretins, Egypt's favorite pastime since 3200 B.C.

Highlights from the 26th statement:

1- larger numbers of terrorists neutralized or arrested than previous statements.
2- national security agents managed to dismantle a terror cell in Al-Arish, neutralizing 13 terrorists.
3- Combat Engineers managed to detect and diffuse dozens of IEDs planted by terrorists across Sinai
4- The most important takeaway from the statement, No casualties in Egyptian army ranks.

Crushing cretins, Egypt's favorite pastime since 3200 B.C.

Highlights from the 26th statement:

1- larger numbers of terrorists neutralized or arrested than previous statements.
2- national security agents managed to dismantle a terror cell in Al-Arish, neutralizing 13 terrorists.
3- Combat Engineers managed to detect and diffuse dozens of IEDs planted by terrorists across Sinai
4- The most important takeaway from the statement, No casualties in Egyptian army ranks.
This is most spectacular. most Middle Eastern Militaries I noticed goes into insurgencies deploying thousands of troops, hundred of Tanks and dozens of aircraft.
while as Egypt did that at the beginning of the Sinai Insurgency, it is mentioned that Egypt went on to being sending in more SOFs and fewer and fewer troop deployments.
Keep up the good work, bros @Crocodile @Gomig-21 @Hell NO :) :cheers:

are the Mistrals armed with any air defence modules yet? or is Egypt looking to equip them with something like a Phalanx CIWS or Russian Pantsir-M system?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom