What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

C0IoK61WgAENa-4.jpg

It should come in with just the URL link on the pictures icon just like all the other ones. Not sure why this one isn't. Too much work to save them and then attach them lol. :D

These were on another forum claiming to be the first photos of the new Egyptian MiG-35's in production. The first 6 to be delivered in 2017. If they don't come through I'll attach them.

MiG-352.jpg
MiG351.jpg
MiG-353.jpg

Last edited:
It should come in with just the URL link on the pictures icon just like all the other ones. Not sure why this one isn't. Too much work to save them and then attach them lol. :D

These were on another forum claiming to be the first photos of the new Egyptian MiG-35's in production. The first 6 to be delivered in 2017. If they don't come through I'll attach them.

View attachment 361981 View attachment 361982 View attachment 361983

photos related to mig-35 prototypes which will be spec'ed for Russian air force need

Ancient Egyptian history is so fascinating about pyramids and mummies etc , what has been wrong with them now?

photos related to mig-35 prototypes which will be spec'ed for Russian air force need

Ma3lesh mesh fahem bet2oul eh? Ya3ni eh "spec'ed"? Asdak 'built' for Russian air force? These look like production units on an assembly line and not prototypes. They originally came from Sa'ka twitter account which was then posted on an Iranian news blog.

Ma3lesh mesh fahem bet2oul eh? Ya3ni eh "spec'ed"? Asdak 'built' for Russian air force? These look like production units on an assembly line and not prototypes. They originally came from Sa'ka twitter account which was then posted on an Iranian news blog.

Russia 3ayza mig 35 be mowasfat mo3ayna 3'er el hatgelna , fa el sherka 3amalet nos5a le russia we 3amalet 2 planes as a test bed , the photos are not new btw , and if you keep relying on that Twitter account , yeb2a hate2ra hagat keteer 3'alat

Russia 3ayza mig 35 be mowasfat mo3ayna 3'er el hatgelna , fa el sherka 3amalet nos5a le russia we 3amalet 2 planes as a test bed , the photos are not new btw , and if you keep relying on that Twitter account , yeb2a hate2ra hagat keteer 3'alat

Mashi ya Basha, thx for the explanation. FYI, I don't get any of my information from that particular twitter account for the reasons you mentioned. The pics were from another forum which didn't source them. So I searched for their origins and found an Iranian blog which happen to source the Twitter account. So I posted them to see if there was any validity to them. Yallah, moving on. :-)

attachment.php

Egypt is producing M1A1 and USA is now coming up with M1A3 so How good is your M1A1 What upgradations have been done on this Tank ?

Upgrades my friend, there is no upgradations word.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Egyptian_Army

Main Battle Tank
M1A2SEP
M1A1
[23][24][25]

Built by Egypt under license since 1992 during 4 phases:
Phase I - 555 vehicles,
Phase II - 200 vehicles,
Phase III - 125 vehicles,
and Phase IV - 125 vehicles, with production ending in 2011 for phase IV.[23][24]

All vehicles were produced at M1A1 standard. An additional 125 are being procured as kits and built in Egypt under Phase V. Egypt is having 755 M1A1 up-grade to the M1A2 SEP.[25]

Otherwise nothing special, standard export version without DU armor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom