What's new

Egypt: Strikes In Response Libya IS Beheadings

Why do you equate us with your pet terrorists. The world knows all too well who trained and armed baghdadi the Jew. As for elimination, I think you'll be coming out of the Russian bear's a$$hole as sh!t before that happens.

Go beg Putin to invade a NATO country,see if he listens.:D

large.jpg

:smokin::lol:

I question the authenticity of these strikes. They were decided in a very short time period and seem to be symbolic rather than tactical.
200 Rafale
200 Euro Fighter
200 F15 Silent Eagle
500 F35 B
100 F22
500 Mi-35
1000 Apache
50 million grad ammution
50 million 107mm ammo
100 million 102mm mortars
4 trillion NATO ammo
4 trillion Russian grade ammo
5 million M16
5 million AKMS
20,000 Iskander missiles
50,000 Kornet Missiles
5,000 Armed Predator Drone
Tech transfer for hell fire missiles
5 aircraft carrier
5,000 Leapord tank
5,000 M1A4 tank
50,000 armored vehicles
1 million rpg
Modern infantry equipment
I really can't tell if you are joking or not. America itself only has about 300 F-15's, 3000 M1's.

Go beg Putin to invade a NATO country,see if he listens.:D

large.jpg

:smokin::lol:

Why should we beg, it's not our cause. Russia has already managed Germany and there will be a time when there is going to be discord in NATO itself.

Why should we beg, it's not our cause. Russia has already managed Germany and there will be a time when there is going to be discord in NATO itself.
Ukraine, a job well done...NATO is an empty shell...without uncle Sam life jacket.

You squirm in here crying Russia like an idiot non stop.

Ukraine, a job well done...NATO is an empty shell...without uncle Sam life jacket.

Yes,great job making an enemy out of the most important country who should have joined their Eurasian Union but now they will hate Russia like there's no tommorow.If you wouldn't be such an ignoramus you would actually know that even Russian think tanks call their new Eurasian Union without Ukr ,"just a collection of -Stans".Now,their former Ukrainean allies,their fellow Slavs hates Russia with a passion.The Russian economy is in pieces,their citizens face famine.

Great success !.It doesn't matter ,the Algerian nomad and Bangla dino boy see it as a victory !..lol

You squirm in here crying Russia like an idiot non stop.

Yes,great job making an enemy out of the most important country who should have joined their Eurasian Union but now they will hate Russia like there's no tommorow.If you wouldn't be such an ignoramus you would actually know that even Russian think tanks call their new Eurasian Union without Ukr ,"just a collection of -Stans".Now,their former Ukrainean allies,their fellow Slavs hates Russia with a passion.The Russian economy is in pieces,their citizens face famine.

Great success !.It doesn't matter ,the Algerian nomad and Bangla dino boy see it as a victory !..lol

Do you even know what a famine is?
Because no such thing is happening in Russia NOR are they likely to face one in the near future. Btw, Im not pro-Russia but you have to be an idiot to make a deluded statement like that which is based only on wishful thinking and not ground reality.

Also Putin is more popular than he has ever been among the Russian people.

Do you even know what a famine is?
Because no such thing is happening in Russia NOR are they likely to face one in the near future. Btw, Im not pro-Russia but you have to be an idiot to make a deluded statement like that which is based only on wishful thinking and not ground reality.

Also Putin is more popular than he has ever been among the Russian people.

Yes they are.Food prices doubled ,income was slashed and it's going to get worse.This is ground reality i'm talking about.It would be better of you to get informed before contradicting me.As to avoid loosing my time.Thanks

Yes they are.Food prices doubled ,income was slashed and it's going to get worse.This is ground reality i'm talking about.It would be better of you to get informed before contradicting me.As to avoid loosing my time.Thanks

Still not a famine.
Romania has it worse.

Nope.You just made another stupid claim.You're on a roll.

Okilydokily. You need to come out of your shell young man. :)
The numbers dont lie. But I dont have to show numbers.
I can also speak from personal experience after seeing the countless of Romanian gypsies begging for money in European cities. My home-town Lund (which is a small city, mind you) is literally flooding with them, because of the poor situation at home.
Romania is one of the poorest countries in the EU and you would have to be an idiot not to acknowledge this fact. But what to expect from someone who says Russia is facing a "famine". lol

Okilydokily. You need to come out of your shell young man. :)
The numbers dont lie. But I dont have to show numbers.
I can also speak from personal experience after seeing the countless of Romanian gypsies begging for money in European cities. My home-town Lund (which is a small city, mind you) is literally flooding with them, because of the poor situation at home.
Romania is one of the poorest countries in the EU and you would have to be an idiot not to acknowledge this fact. But what to expect from someone who says Russia is facing a "famine". lol

When prices of food double in a still developing country you face famine.Would happen in Romania to if tommorow prices would double.
I don't care about gypsies,i hope they remain in the UK and we will get rid of them,and yes,they live in poor conditions here.They lived like that since forever,they will continue to do so.They begged for money in here to,now it's more lucrative to beg in the West,good ridance i say,our streets are now cleaner.

When prices of food double in a still developing country you face famine.Would happen in Romania to if tommorow prices would double.
I don't care about gypsies,i hope they remain in the UK and we will get rid of them,and yes,they live in poor conditions here.They lived like that since forever,they will continue to do so.They begged for money in here to,now it's more lucrative to beg in the West,good ridance i say,our streets are now cleaner.

Sieg Heil.

Back
Top Bottom