What's new

Egypt: Strikes In Response Libya IS Beheadings

Just want to also remind you these airstrikes killed 7 civilians, among them 3 children. I hope both Sisi, his government, his army, and ISIS all burn in hell.

Just want to also remind you these airstrikes killed 7 civilians, among them 3 children. I hope both Sisi, his government, his army, and ISIS all burn in hell.
Sisi and others are lesser evil then those ISIS so first concentrate on those Terrorists then Sisi and others would be got rid of

Sisi and others are lesser evil then those ISIS so first concentrate on those Terrorists then Sisi and others would be got rid of
There is no such thing as a "lesser evil."
If something is evil, it's evil, and it must be eradicated. Sisi doesn't make mistakes, he does everything he does on purpose. Murdering thousands of Egyptians, even more than Mubarak, causing a coup, etc.
ISIS is also inherently evil. They have also committed many heinous acts, but that doesn't mean you should let the "lesser evil" slide.

There is no such thing as a "lesser evil."
If something is evil, it's evil, and it must be eradicated. Sisi doesn't make mistakes, he does everything he does on purpose. Murdering thousands of Egyptians, even more than Mubarak, causing a coup, etc.
ISIS is also inherently evil. They have also committed many heinous acts, but that doesn't mean you should let the "lesser evil" slide.
Right now Arab World has bigger problem then Sisi or Mubarak so first the Bigger Problem should be dealt with then we can look at these Sisi and other dictators. BTW whatever Sisi is he got some degree of Public support behind his back otherwise he had to face same level of resistance which was Faced by Mubarak.

Right now Arab World has bigger problem then Sisi or Mubarak so first the Bigger Problem should be dealt with then we can look at these Sisi and other dictators. BTW whatever Sisi is he got some degree of Public support behind his back otherwise he had to face same level of resistance which was Faced by Mubarak.
He has faced plenty of resistance, college students protesting, MB members protesting, people remembering Raba'a protesting, etc.
The thing is, once people of a country are filled with nationalism and unite against a common enemy, the people seeking to topple corruption of the regime can't really do anything about it. Now that 21 Egyptians were murdered, anyone opposing Sisi could easily be called ISIS.
This is a common tactic by dictatorships and oppressive governments. Look at what Bibi does, every 2 years or so he attacks Gaza using this tactic. Same with Putin, he attacked Ukraine when his country was essentially going bankrupt.
When you "unite" your population against a common enemy, suddenly they forget their Morals. This is ultranationalism at it's worst. Sisi said he is "removing ISIS terrorists" from the Sinai, while systematically demolishing homes and livelihoods of people. That's why he gets support, he gets a common enemy, whether it's the MB, ISIS, or Libyan Children.

He has faced plenty of resistance, college students protesting, MB members protesting, people remembering Raba'a protesting, etc.
The thing is, once people of a country are filled with nationalism and unite against a common enemy, the people seeking to topple corruption of the regime can't really do anything about it. Now that 21 Egyptians were murdered, anyone opposing Sisi could easily be called ISIS.
This is a common tactic by dictatorships and oppressive governments. Look at what Bibi does, every 2 years or so he attacks Gaza using this tactic. Same with Putin, he attacked Ukraine when his country was essentially going bankrupt.
When you "unite" your population against a common enemy, suddenly they forget their Morals. This is ultranationalism at it's worst. Sisi said he is "removing ISIS terrorists" from the Sinai, while systematically demolishing homes and livelihoods of people. That's why he gets support, he gets a common enemy, whether it's the MB, ISIS, or Libyan Children.
I agree with you on that but all these Idea of Ultra nationalism is temporary and couldnt Survive longer once this ISIS problem is dealt with then I dont think people would be Fooled by Bogeymen in the Country then who would going to stop people from Standing against the dictatorship?The real reason for Arab Dictators survival is Bogeymen right now and when they are gotten rid of People wont going to listen another Propaganda by Dictator and his Govt. and eventually do what is necessary. That is why I am saying lets get rid of ISIS first then these Sisi and other Dictators would be gotten rid of by the people.

I agree with you on that but all these Idea of Ultra nationalism is temporary and couldnt Survive longer once this ISIS problem is dealt with then I dont think people would be Fooled by Bogeymen in the Country then who would going to stop people from Standing against the dictatorship?The real reason for Arab Dictators survival is Bogeymen right now and when they are gotten rid of People wont going to listen another Propaganda by Dictator and his Govt. and eventually do what is necessary. That is why I am saying lets get rid of ISIS first then these Sisi and other Dictators would be gotten rid of by the people.
Not really, the dictators can go and produce more of the boogeymen. What the entire Arab world needs is a civil war, and I'm not being harsh here (this is in Islamic prophecy anyways), the MidEast needs radical change, as both extremist groups and oppressive governments thrive off of each other. Rebels in Syria who fight both ISIS and regime are a good example of this. The regime is always more of a threat, but the extremists are as well. Assad released in 2011 lots of Islamist prisoners, most of whom were moderate. But there were extremists who would be well at home with ISIS. Again, the majority of the Islamists were moderates (e.g. Islamic Front/Levant Front), but some extremists was enough to make Assad look like a viable option, at least, to the rest of the world. What I'm trying to say is that the gov't can always make boogeymen, and to end the cycle, we need to fight both at the same time, but focus on the government. Also, the only way nationalism can be destroyed is Sharia Law. Meaning the cycle eventually ends.

Not really, the dictators can go and produce more of the boogeymen. What the entire Arab world needs is a civil war, and I'm not being harsh here (this is in Islamic prophecy anyways), the MidEast needs radical change, as both extremist groups and oppressive governments thrive off of each other. Rebels in Syria who fight both ISIS and regime are a good example of this. The regime is always more of a threat, but the extremists are as well. Assad released in 2011 lots of Islamist prisoners, most of whom were moderate. But there were extremists who would be well at home with ISIS. Again, the majority of the Islamists were moderates (e.g. Islamic Front/Levant Front), but some extremists was enough to make Assad look like a viable option, at least, to the rest of the world. What I'm trying to say is that the gov't can always make boogeymen, and to end the cycle, we need to fight both at the same time, but focus on the government. Also, the only way nationalism can be destroyed is Sharia Law. Meaning the cycle eventually ends.
If civil War could be any solution then its already Tried and unfortunately resulted in a State like Libya so that option is much more Dangerous because Civil War would lead to more Conflicts among people supporting different Factions working together once becomes each Others enemies afterwards. The war against ISIS has done enough to Unite Arab World that Creating Another Bogeyman wont be that easy and it would take years to Portray them as a Threat because this has effected the mindset of whole Arab World itself and Arabs arent likely to fall for them that easily. In that period Arab World have enough Time to Rise and get rid of Dictatorship. All we need to be is Hopeful and not to Break Our Patience otherwise things can turn Backwards once they started moving towards Right Direction.

All that hoopla, for nothing...ISIS has been nagging them for over a year..Instead of sending in the boots, they send aircraft with little or no results...An action destined more at the internal consumption, than hurting ISIS.
And now, he recognizes indirectly his impotence against ISIS, he wants to internationalise a Libyan military intervention.

All that hoopla, for nothing...ISIS has been nagging them for over a year..Instead of sending in the boots, they send aircraft with little or no results...An action destined more at the internal consumption, than hurting ISIS.
And now, he recognizes indirectly his impotence against ISIS, he wants to internationalise a Libyan military intervention.

I heard the Algerian military is ready to stand in the face of Egypt's military in case they intervene in Libya? so where are the Algerians now ? oh, sucking French cocks. keep the butthurt, and realize your real size in the world ! NOTHING !

I heard the Algerian military is ready to stand in the face of Egypt's military in case they intervene in Libya? so where are the Algerians now ? oh, sucking French cocks. keep the butthurt, and realize your real size in the world ! NOTHING !

No Algerian "super duper Su30's" in sight for stopping Egyptian F16's doing bombing raids.:devil:

Arab world shouldn't fight this war without a deal. This is long term war which requires big efforts and requires our sons to make sacrifices. If they want us Arabs to fight this long term war all across ME then we need assistance. Military wise we need:

200 Rafale
200 Euro Fighter
200 F15 Silent Eagle
500 F35 B
100 F22
500 Mi-35
1000 Apache
50 million grad ammution
50 million 107mm ammo
100 million 102mm mortars
4 trillion NATO ammo
4 trillion Russian grade ammo
5 million M16
5 million AKMS
20,000 Iskander missiles
50,000 Kornet Missiles
5,000 Armed Predator Drone
Tech transfer for hell fire missiles
5 aircraft carrier
5,000 Leapord tank
5,000 M1A4 tank
50,000 armored vehicles
1 million rpg
Modern infantry equipment

And Finally(1 of 2 choices):

1. Completely disable Israel's nuclear arsenal

Or

2. Let Italy hand over Ark of Covenant

This is effort needed. Otherwise Arabs should give ISIS what they want(conquer Europe) and make destination routes for them to cross shore. This way we flush out all psychopaths from our nations. And live happily ever after in peace /stability /prosperity.

:pop:

:o:

ok.... now you've completely gone wacko.

:crazy:

Excuse me for my Ignorance on North African Affairs Whats up with Algeria Egypt rivalry? I never heard of it in the past even if we take Libya to equation. Is it some kind of Influence Exercise against each other in Libya or something related to North Africa as a whole?

Back
Top Bottom