What's new

Egypt showered with Gulf billions in show of support for army

if they gave the money to a political party then you would be right they supported the Egyptian government and people
if all what the gulf countries want is taking out the brotherhood then i think we will get along fine and our relations will be better than ever

I am not pro MB or against MB, as I am not familiar with Egypts politics, only giving money after MB is removed shows that its political, its not humanitarian.

There is an Arabic proverb says "everybody gets to do deeds out of his morals".

Yes, but in this case it is more close to naivety. We don't give donations to our enemies when the same people stab us in the back and kill us as in Syria. Nobody does that. But well we Arabs are famous, especially us on the beautiful Peninsula, for our generosity and hospitality so I am not surprised.

I just wonder where the mutual "support " is. I don't see it. That's for sure.

As I said, Iran has the second biggest gas reserves and one of the biggest oil reserves in the world. So they have no excuse.

First read about their political, diplomatic and financial support to Palestine and Somalia before talking like that, I'm not supposed to feed you everything. However, the Palestinian issue is too complex to get discussed over a troll post. Nevertheless, if you want trolling, then I can simply say, we don't give a sh!t over Palestine nor Somalia, we only want Iran and it's sellouts down. And you go ahead in branding me as a traitor.. :)

Right, your going to free Syria and Iraq from the Safavid occupiers.
I hope you succeed, we watch.

if they gave the money to a political party then you would be right they supported the Egyptian government and people
if all what the gulf countries want is taking out the brotherhood then i think we will get along fine and our relations will be better than ever
Hi Sir,

I would like to protest aginst the MB, can I? :raise:

Egypt is divided and the MB might become martyrs.

Sad indeed.

We are Muslims, Sunni Muslims, hence, be sure that when we go against an Islamic movement like the MB, it is for a very good reason. It's like Qaeda who used Islam for their stuff, people used to like them out of passion to Islam but they turned against it after they knew the truth and experienced them on personal basis.

We are Muslims, Sunni Muslims, hence, be sure that when we go against an Islamic movement like the MB, it is for a very good reason. It's like Qaeda who used Islam for their stuff, people used to like them out of passion to Islam but they turned against it after they knew the truth and experienced them on personal basis.

With the violence the MB had committed recently, I'm extremely disappointed by their reckless acts.

Maybe @Pakistanisage is on the same page as myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, Al Qaeda and Wahabasims are in Saudi Arabia, yeah Pakistan has caught numerous of terrorists who speak Arabic and under Taliban dress that traced back to Saudi Arabia, they confirmed where they come from.

US should start drones attacks on Saudi Arabia and monitor their activities...

Pathetic :lol: this is the 2nd time I see you making up irrational statements :rofl:

I will put it bluntly, Why would KSA mess up with one of the most strongest successful intelligence agency? - practically the ISI is one of the top 5 greatest intelligence agency of all time -

You should be ashamed of yourself to say such things. Hypothetically speaking, Pakistan can easily retaliate if they know that KSA was behind one or two terrorist attacks.

Well, Al Qaeda and Wahabasims are in Saudi Arabia, yeah Pakistan has caught numerous of terrorists who speak Arabic and under Taliban dress that traced back to Saudi Arabia, they confirmed where they come from.

US should start drones attacks on Saudi Arabia and monitor their activities...

How dare you talk like this about your masters?

No, no one is a master of the other. Lets make a rational debate.

The one who has no respect for himself deserve no respect. The guy was asking for it.

Couldn't agree more, but his fault has nothing to do with his nationality more than his blinkered vision, narrow mentality.

How dare you talk like this about your masters?

I have to force response to your sympathy, the thugs are Arabs terrorists and Wahabasims who were exported to worldwide. Have you curb suicide bombings and hate speech taught in Arab countries, still working on?

We must say, US drones should start immediately on Saudi Arabia and some connection in Jordan/Yemen/Qatar. Why would we say this? Pakistan has gained some valuable experiences against Taliban war, Arab fighters, and Al-Qaeda groups last ten years. We have learned Arabs behaviors still same and unchanged toward Egypt now after Syria riots.

Speak for yourself, You don't belong to the friendly nation of Pakistan.
I have to force response to your sympathy, the thugs are Arabs terrorists and Wahabasims who were exported to worldwide. Have you curb suicide bombings and hate speech taught in Arab countries, still working on?

We must say, US drones should start immediately on Saudi Arabia and some connection in Jordan/Yemen/Qatar. Why would we say this? Pakistan has gained some valuable experiences against Taliban war, Arab fighters, and Al-Qaeda groups last ten years. We have learned Arabs behaviors still same and unchanged toward Egypt now after Syria riots.

Back
Top Bottom