What's new

Egypt has placed order for Su-35s

That is not behavior in dignity Egypt. If they want no country buy russian weapons they should sale their modern weapons without downgrade

Americans are bullies. They don't sell F-35 to Arabs. So Egypt buy Su-35 and there's nothing Yanks can do about it. Go ahead with their stupid sanctions. No one cares. They are not the top dog anymore.

That is what Trump said..but Congress always play the bad cop when it comes to the Middle East in particular..mainly bringing up Usrael's security.. and in this case it is quite displaced, 'cause Usrael has the F-35.. and Su-35 is in par with the F-15, meaning that even with this Egyptian deal, the EAF will still be a half generation behind the IAF ..that is why Egypt will be allowed to get its SU-35s..
By israeI nuks they have no need even f35 they are safe with nuks . If Egypt is threat for Israel Saudi Arabia is not far and they have advanced f15 . Saudi can be threat for them what is different

By israeI nuks they have no need even f35 they are safe with nuks . If Egypt is threat for Israel Saudi Arabia is not far and they have advanced f15 . Saudi can be threat for them what is different
I don't see why Saudi Arabia or Egypt need Nukes. One warhead full of Sarin would mess up all of Israel.

My brothers Arabs should not make another holocaust. That is a dark way. I don't like far right Israeli government. Israel is a hell for Palestinians but we should work with EU China and Russia against USA unusual supporting israeI we must have powerful military and diplomacy to pressure them for our want. At the first Arabs must united

Wouldn't an EMP disable their ability to launch the missiles themselves?
Almost all electronic devices used on military applications are EMP-hardened, and I would guess that this especially applies to ballistic and cruise missiles. There is also the possibility of bombing the cities using F-35s or sending the missiles through submarines, which are believed to hold the bulk of the arsenal.

I don't see why Saudi Arabia or Egypt need Nukes. One warhead full of Sarin would mess up all of Israel.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-secret-nuclear-biological-and-chemical-weapons-nbc/5352454

Then again, couldn't a missile based attack like the Jericho just be targeted by a ABM with a nuclear warhead? Would simplify the need for precision guidance. Russia does that with their ABM system over Moscow.
Well, nuke on Israel would pretty much destroy everything except the underground bunkers of Jericho that built to withstand nuclear blast

Iran has chemical weapons as well, as do some other Arab countries that we don't know of. If Israel retaliates via these three options being Nuclear, Biological, or Chemically than I expect the same from Arab states or Iran. If Iran launched say 300 BM that I doubt you could intercept every single one of them but I'm not sure how many TELs that Iran has.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-secret-nuclear-biological-and-chemical-weapons-nbc/5352454

Well, nuke on Israel would pretty much destroy everything except the underground bunkers of Jericho that built to withstand nuclear blast
Tsar bomba?

Back
Top Bottom