What's new

Eastern CPEC route unfeasible: report

Well how many other parties even "attempted" to build a road going from China to Gawader and then to Central Asia......and what has the IK developed? Streets not paved and have no lights. That's a REAL comparison!!! The Rural Provincial party could actually be ruling Baluchistan and KPK. It shows tolerance and respect, something that people like you and IK, will never have for even your country!!!! Sad....
How many other parties were in Federal government apart from PML-N and PPP?
Stop acting like a child and see objectively for once.

If it were left to the Punjabis, even Allah SWT would have to consult the Government of Punjab before giving rizk to anyone in KPK or Balochistan. Punjab literally has become a pain to the existence for the rest of Pakistan.
Hyperion... i have always read ur comments keenly but this is as extreme as it gets. It's a humble request brother that please refrain from using such extreme examples.
Secondly there are always 2 sides of the coin. I was born in sindh.. lived there for 22 years and have lived in Punjab for 12.. out of many friends apread over 3 provinces i can say it for a fact that 99% of our problems are created by these nationalists and the propaganda that follows. Be it sindh, punjab, balochisatn or KPK.. every part of the country has issues with the other but they need to remain a cohesive unit and bashing one another should be kept to a minimum. Like most ppl i dont see eye to eye with my brother, i disgree on alot, we debate on alot of stuff. but we pull each other and help as well. hope you get the point.

If it were left to the Punjabis, even Allah SWT would have to consult the Government of Punjab before giving rizk to anyone in KPK or Balochistan. Punjab literally has become a pain to the existence for the rest of Pakistan.
Thanks be the God (SWT) that you said "God consults" Otherwise I could also expect God be labelled Punjabi (Nauzbillah) from you. Anything can be expected from a dumb **** like you......

Sir disagreements with decisions of a particular political party does not mean Punjab has become pain to existence of rest of Pakistan. Punjab has also voted for those ruling KP and sindh therefore you may point your finger to government of sharifs not on Punjab as province.

And why should that matter? I hate it when people say he is a she or whatever...Will that make the idiot use his brains or think twice before showing his stupidity? Answer is NO so why bother explaining who I am or not?
It doesnt, i just wanted to increase his knowledge. :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom