What's new

Easiest way to become "Famous",by bashing Islam!!

All religion???I can only see Islam is criticized and Christianity a bit.

Where is his dear Hinduism?Too afraid of RSS and Shiv Sena Thugs I guess...oh and wait a minute,may be they are the ones who told him to write this rubbish.

"I don't respect the idea that we may have lived before as goats, and could live again as woodlice."

Learn to read before you post.

This is another propaganda by Indians to show that we care.

If they truly did cared about their muslims citizens, they wouldn't have let "gujarat" happened & modi wouldn't be roaming around freely.

Actions speak louder then words

You know what, you're right. They should be more concerned with preserving the life and property of their citizens rather than appeasing the fundamentalist fringes.

"I don't respect the idea that we may have lived before as goats, and could live again as woodlice."

Learn to read before you post.

Yeah I get it,98% Islam bashing+1% Christianity bashing +1% Hinduism bashing=Bashing of all religion.

Result: Primary Objective(criticize Islam) completed.

Secondary Objective(safe from RSS cadres)completed.

Bonus Goal(The article is criticizing all religion)completed.

Last edited:
I will prove all his allegations and misunderstanding wrong,Inshallah.Just wait for sometime.

I don't respect the idea that we should follow a "Prophet" who at the age of 53 had sex with a nine-year old girl

Read it Married Young Aisha Siddiqa ®?

The declaration makes it clear there is no equality for women

Read it:
On Hijaab:http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/mcqnm3.htm

The record set straight: Women in Islam have rights:http://www.islamawareness.net/Women/w_rights.html

What are women's rights in Islam?http://www.islamawareness.net/Women/w_rights_summary.html

and this:
http://www.islamawareness.net/Women/w_roles_ideals.html

Last edited:
It seems to be true, nutcases like Mr. Wilders or Ehsan Jami, OR Ayaan Hirsi Ali for that matter all became famous for insulting and backfiring at Islam, it's actually really true and logical.
If you insult jews, you're thrown into jail, however, one bad word about muslims, and it's called freedom of speech.
I see it so often in the west, even here in the Netherlands, there are quite alot of racists, not everyone, but you have them, and plenty of them.
The current discussion in the Netherlands goes about how far Freedom of speech should go and where the limits are, apparently, the limits are to where people can insult others and their beliefs freely without thinking about the consequenses.
This however is changing even here because the dutch politicians realize that it's quite dangerous AND spreads only hatred against muslims, so "freedom of speech" is monitored here aswell, and you can file a complaint or sue someone if they offend you or others in a serious way.

Wow. Just look at the reaction. Muslims can't ever be wrong, can they?

Why should we accept we are wrong,when we are not?Would do you the same or try to justify your position if you were at same position?

Why should we accept we are wrong,when we are not?Would do you the same or try to justify your position if you were at same position?

Haha. The Supreme Court of India has officially declared that Lord Ram does not exist. Need I say more?

Haha. The Supreme Court of India has officially declared that Lord Ram does not exist. Need I say more?

What does He has to do with Islam anyway?I quite didn't get your point.

Or are you trying to say God does not exist?Then I don't want to go for any debate with you because it will never end.

About the Statesman editor,he is bailed out and apologized to everyone and said it was a mistake to print it.My question,why write something if you have to apologize for it later?

That leaves only one answer,he was justifying the title of this Thread.:angry:

The biggest objective of freedom of speech is to criticize dogma and doctrine, and usher in rational thinking.

Its the most absurd thing on earth that people should not be allowed to criticize religious beliefs.

Why dont you go and criticize or even research the alleged holocaust of Jews........ i bet you would end up at the crescendo of freedom i-e a european Jail............ :agree:

People have freedom of speech but that does not mean they can hurt other people's religious sentiments,can they?
The moment they do that,they cross their limit of so called "freedom of speech".And remember everything has limit.
:angry:

I don't see the same sentiments here, when some members ridicule others practices and rituals.

I support the "right to criticize all religions".

I don't see the same sentiments here, when some members ridicule others practices and rituals.

I support the "right to criticize all religions".

You don't know what you're talking about, the level of "criticism" has exceeded to a level where the insults are so bad and low that I do not dare to repeat them because it is completely disrespectful and stupid.
I am speaking out of experience, trust me, non muslims and racists here in the Netherlands who excercise the freedom of speech have often said things that are completely unacceptable and are way BEYOND criticism.

Back
Top Bottom