What's new

Earthquake in Pakistan 18th September 2010

Peregrine

Reaction score
Guys i just felt strong earth quake shocks, any body else who can confirm

It was so much intense here in Peshawar.

Allah reham karay for mountainous regions

Strong earth quake felt across the country especially in Lahore, Faisalabad, Murree, Islamabad, Nowshera. News are coming in, the magnitude is not known yet but my guess is could be around 6

At 12:23am I felt an Earthquake. The entire room was in a shock and things on my table fell to the ground.

Earthquake shocks have been felt in Peshawar, Islamabad, Kohat, Mansehra, Azad Kashmir and Lahore.

Reports are coming in that strong shocks have been felt in Islamabad.

May God have mercy on all of us.

Tremors rattle parts of county

Updated at: 0031 PST, Saturday, September 18, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Various parts of country have been rattled by a powerful earthquake late on Friday night including Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Nowshera, Gilgit, Swat, Muzzafarabad, Peshawar, North Waziristan, Malakand Agency and many more, Geo News reported.

The intensity of the quake has yet to be ascertained. Cracks have appeared in houses and buildings sending a strong wave of fear among people, witnesses said.

http://www.geo.tv/9-18-2010/71547.htm

Guys please get out to saftey and stop searching the net for HAARP conspiracy!
Dude the weather here is cold it has been raining for hours now all across northern punjab and Kashmir. Anyways according to meteorological dept the magnitude of the Earth quake was 6.3

High Intensity Quake Rocks Kashmir

Srinagar, Sep 18, KONS- A high intensity earthquake rocked Kashmir Valley at 12.54 A.M shaking people out of their beds in terror.
The quake which lasted nearly a minute rattled houses forcing people to rush out of their homes in panic in dead of the night.
There was no immediate report of any damage or loss of life. Further details were awaited.

High Intensity Quake Rocks Kashmir

Magnitude : 6.1/6.3
Epiceneter : 277 km NE of Kabul in the Hindu Kush
Depth : 215/199 km

GFZ Potsdam - Earthquake Bulletin
Region: Hindu Kush Region, Afghanistan
Time: 2010-09-17 19:21:15.9 UTC
Magnitude: 6.1
Epicenter: 70.90°E 36.58°N
Depth: 215 km
gfz2010sgjr.jpg

USGS bulletin:-