What's new

Earth is one of the Universe's first habitable planets, and most are yet to be born

There is no type 3 civilization in our galaxy for sure only possibility is of type 2 & type 1 & most of scientists are searching for type 2

What about Temperature ; Oxygen and water on these moons

Umm, temperature is low. :D

Oxygen, who knows.....but it might not be prerequisite for alien life anyway
Water is in abundance....on Enceladus and Europa there is supposedly an ocean below the thick ice sheet that covers both moons. On one of them, they calculated there's more water than on Earth. Also, source of heat is friction in their cores caused by gravity of their planets. Which leads to speculation underwater vents, not unlike those found on Earth might be present at the bottom of the ocean. They would be providing minerals and nutrients to the fauna. Lesser candidates are also Ganymede and Callisto.

1200px-Europa_poster.svg.png

As an interesting info: on Earth scientists have found a snail that lives near such vents....it has adapted to use the metal rich water as a material to construct it's armor/shell. Scaly foot snail is full name if you wanna research on your own.

scaly-foot-high-res-660x492.jpg

On Titan, there's lakes of methane which could support life in similar way water supports it here.

I've been saying it since I was a child, we are the aliens. Humans= Precursors. Millions of years from now other species will find our ruins in space.

There is no type 3 civilization in our galaxy for sure only possibility is of type 2 & type 1 & most of scientists are searching for type 2

Type 3 is what ? Who can harness energy from their suns right ?

Over time it will happen. When our horizon expands, humans will slowly learn to look beyond this planet and spend their energy for something meaningful.

Ya .
By that time I will be long gone .
I hope to see some improvement before that .

Back
Top Bottom