Duterte tells China: Kung kayo pumasok dito, it will be bloody

cochine

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Duterte tells China: Kung kayo pumasok dito, it will be bloody

August 24, 2016 UPDATE PHILIPPINES Nation 0

ShareTweet

President Rodrigo Duterte said he is hoping that China will deal with the Philippines in good faith regarding the West Philippine Sea issue. This was expressed by the President during a talk to troops of Philippine Army 2nd Infantry Division in Camp Capinpin, Tanay, Rizal today.

However, the President made it clear that if China ‘enters’ Philippines it will be bloody. He said the Philippines has no intention to go to war “but I’m sure I guarantee to them, kung kayo pumasok dito (if you will enter here) it will be bloody.”

”And we will not give in to them easily. It will be the bones of our soldiers pati na sa akin isali nyo. We’ll not allow any country. We’ll not allow it,” he added.

”We will not raise hell now because of the judgment but there will come a time that we have to do some reckoning about this,” the President explained.

”We just have to spruce up your arms and your training and everything. We’ll take in more men so we can defend our mother land,” the President said.

http://www.update.ph/2016/08/duterte-tells-china-kung-kayo-pumasok-dito-it-will-be-bloody/8730

The Vietnamese friend is naive. What you expect the Pinoy president to say? "Oh, we are weak! With few outdated ship, we have no chance to defeat China and war will be over in few hours! "

Even its reality, of cos he will not say it out. Talk is cheap. People of cos will put on tough face and talk Becos it doesn't cost any money or death but will just boast the ego of your troops but ego can't defeat real bullets. This is same apply to Vietnam. :enjoy:

Even its reality, of cos he will not say it out. Talk is cheap. People of cos will put on tough face and talk Becos it doesn't cost any money or death but will just boast the ego of your troops but ego can't defeat real bullets. This is same apply to Vietnam. :enjoy:

It is you and your folks that are constantly trying to talk tough, on the internet.

meanwhile...

Reality:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

The Vietnamese friend is naive. What you expect the Pinoy president to say? "Oh, we are weak! With few outdated ship, we have no chance to defeat China and war will be over in few hours! "

U can defeat viet kon in a few hours but not pinoy. The u.s have a treaty with pinoy. Try to shoot the pinoy n u will face the wrath of u.s military

It is you and your folks that are constantly trying to talk tough, on the internet.

meanwhile...

Reality:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg
We don't just talk tough. We got substances. How many submarine we got? How many destroyer we got? How many fighter bomber and jets we got. We got long range ballistic missile with pin point accuracy and cruise missile that can rain hundreds on you. Last thing we got H-bomb. Pinoy? Tough mouth and crap ship, plane only. How many submarine you got? Zero! :rofl:

You ask a 3years old kid. He also know Pinoy stand no chances against mighty China In 1 hour battle. :enjoy: Pinoy president just need to talk cheap.

U can defeat viet kon in a few hours but not pinoy. The u.s have a treaty with pinoy. Try to shoot the pinoy n u will face the wrath of u.s military
Go ask Ukraine whether that piece of paper will do the job. Russia whack its face and US just stand one side. We take Scarborough shoal and what US do? Tell me? :rofl:

I dare you and US to take on China. US is ball less against China.

We don't just talk tough. We got substances. How many submarine we got? How many destroyer we got? How many fighter bomber and jets we got. We got long range ballistic missile with pin point accuracy and cruise missile that can rain hundreds on you. Last thing we got H-bomb. Pinoy? Tough mouth and crap ship, plane only. How many submarine you got? Zero! :rofl:

Exactly what I’ve said...still just big talk from you...on the internet.

OK mister big talk with substance......please help me count how many flags are PRC and how many are VN/PHL in this picture:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

And wake me up when your “pin-point” accurate ballistic missiles, submarines and H-bomb have done something to change those flags. Otherwise...just keep talking big and talking tough...on the internet.

OK mister big talk with substance......please help me count how many flags are PRC and how many are VN/PHL in this picture:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

And wake me up when your “pin-point” accurate ballistic missiles, submarines and H-bomb have done something to change those flags. Otherwise...just keep talking big and talking tough...on the internet.

LOL who made this picture?

Vietnam barely control anything in the SCS. The Vietnamese military don't have the capability whatsoever to protect all those islands.

Anyone can make up a picture like that putting their own flags :lol:

LOL who made this picture?

Vietnam barely control anything in the SCS. The Vietnamese military don't have the capability whatsoever to protect all those islands.

Anyone can make up a picture like that putting their own flags :lol:
If you count it correctly China doesn't have occupied any Island in Spratly, the biggest Island is occupied by Taiwan 2nd biggest by Philippines , Vietnam and so on. China maybe occupied some small shoal and illegally made it an Island ,others are forcefully taken from the Philippines like Scarborough which is located inside Philippines EEZ.

You ask a 3years old kid. He also know Pinoy stand no chances against mighty China In 1 hour battle. :enjoy: Pinoy president just need to talk cheap.

Go ask Ukraine whether that piece of paper will do the job. Russia whack its face and US just stand one side. We take Scarborough shoal and what US do? Tell me? :rofl:

I dare you and US to take on China. US is ball less against China.
Ukraine never had a mutual defense treaty with u.s and that's the FACT. The u.s is daring china to reclaim scarborough and china is doing what? :usflag:

with what they can deter China? meanwhile at same time he is upsetting US and call the ambassador the gay son of the bitch!

@Pinoy @Cossack25A1 @Zero_wing @jerry_tan

That's he's personality he always talked tough , he will even publicly tell you " i will shoot you on the head". But deep inside he have a big heart , he doesn't want law abiding people getting killed senselessly .

we don't have any navy right now , so the fights he's referring is on Land which we defeated China all the times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yultong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hill_Eerie (with former pres Ramos assaulting Chinese position :enjoy:, i bet he killed so many communist because communist Chinese fight like headless chickens)

Ukraine never had a mutual defense treaty with u.s and that's the FACT. The u.s is daring china to reclaim scarborough and china is doing what? :usflag:
We already claim Scarborough shoal. You outdated news or what? We shoo off your fishermen from there and what your US master, nothing? :rofl: We control whoever wants to go there.

Finally, US has a defence treaty with UKraine. That in needs of defence(action) alliance. They need to support. And we all know the paper US :enjoy:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

We already wake you up and it's you that need to back up your words with action. It is Pinoy who file tribunal and its decision is against us but nobody got balls to drive us out of Scarborough shoal. Your fishermen still cannot go into there to fish.

Your are scared of our submarine and missile. Drive us out of Scarborough shoal. I will take your words seriously. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom