What's new

Duterte tells China: Kung kayo pumasok dito, it will be bloody

We already claim Scarborough shoal. You outdated news or what? We shoo off your fishermen from there and what your US master, nothing? :rofl: We control whoever wants to go there.

Finally, US has a defence treaty with UKraine. That in needs of defence(action) alliance. They need to support. And we all know the paper US :enjoy:
NO, the u.s never signed a "defence treaty" with Ukraine. the u.s only signed the defence treaty with phil.

Try to reclaim scarborough instead of cheap talk:sniper:

NO, the u.s never signed a "defence treaty" with Ukraine. the u.s only signed the defence treaty with phil.

Try to reclaim scarborough instead of cheap talk:sniper:
http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016...-filipino-fishermen-chinese-coast-guard.html1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

Looks like someone is trying hard to hide his embarrassment of not able to do anything to China :enjoy: I will not laugh at if you admit you are impotent :lol:

Can't even lie a better way. Pathetic :lol:

1994 Budapest memorandum was NEVER a mutual defence treaty, get it through your head:usflag:
Yes, it is. You just trying hard to hide the impotent of US. Read the clause in it. And Scarborough shoal is firmly in China hand and your weak military not able to do anything and you desperate trying to twist its still in Pinoy hand. What a ostrich you are. Keep deny the fact, you lost Scarborough shoal. You can repeat a million time but it still under Chinese coast guard control. You have no ball to claim it, just say it. All reader will not be fool that scarborough shoal is still under Pinoy :enjoy:

Yes, it is. You just trying hard to hide the impotent of US. Read the clause in it. And Scarborough shoal is firmly in China hand and your weak military not able to do anything and you desperate trying to twist its still in Pinoy hand. What a ostrich you are. Keep deny the fact, you lost Scarborough shoal. You can repeat a million time but it still under Chinese coast guard control. You have no ball to claim it, just say it. All reader will not be fool that scarborough shoal is still under Pinoy :enjoy:
I read it, where does it say that it is a mutual defence treaty that both Ukraine and u.s will fight to protect each other???? Want to read the phil-u.s mutual defence treaty??:sniper:

Hey, how come you china have not reclaim scarborough yet eh? too afraid of the pinoy military?:D

I read it, where does it say that it is a mutual defence treaty that both Ukraine and u.s will fight to protect each other???? Want to read the phil-u.s mutual defence treaty??:sniper:

Hey, how come you china have not reclaim scarborough yet eh? too afraid of the pinoy military?:D
@waz somebody is trolling by saying things not truth and no words and link to back up.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016...-filipino-fishermen-chinese-coast-guard.html1

I repeat again. Scarborough shoal is under Chinese control. Please come and claim it instead of canon fodder. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
You scared the moderator ban you and now you changed your tone? What a coward you are. :lol:
My tone was the same and I never ask the mod for any help:wave:

I always ask for china to reclaim scarborough and you know what I meant:guns:

The Vietnamese friend is naive. What you expect the Pinoy president to say? "Oh, we are weak! With few outdated ship, we have no chance to defeat China and war will be over in few hours! "

Even its reality, of cos he will not say it out. Talk is cheap. People of cos will put on tough face and talk Becos it doesn't cost any money or death but will just boast the ego of your troops but ego can't defeat real bullets. This is same apply to Vietnam. :enjoy:
No, Vietnamese friends, in their heart, they will say "hey Philippine, can you fight china for me, please?". "hey japan, when will you fight china for me? I am hoping that too much.." or they say "Hey America, can you please fight china for me? I can only desperately hope that..." .. :) don't you see they always hide behind these countries ?

Last edited:
Let us give the guy a break here...

What do we expect? The guy is standing in front of his troops..so he has to give pep talk and sound bites...he is a politician after all. It is just rhetoric. He is the tough guy...remember.

Fact: Manila sends ex president to BeiJing to open up the talks. Manila says it will not bring the illegal rulling into the bilateral dialogue...in the meantime..consutruction in SCS is continuing.

There is nothing in his statements to warrent our attention. Let the troublemakers here on PDF have their joys.

with what they can deter China? meanwhile at same time he is upsetting US and call the ambassador the gay son of the bitch!

@Pinoy @Cossack25A1 @Zero_wing @jerry_tan

#1) Super Wise and Incorruptible Pres. DUTERTE is right for saying that americese ambassador
is gay son of the bitch.
~ It is a fact. ~ More than 10+ percent of americans declare themselves to be FAGGOT.

@madokafc

#2) Japanese ( hiding in Indonesia like you ) is angry with the Super Wise and Incorruptible
Pres. DUTERTE for working to make Philippine prosperous and rich.
Japanese ( hiding in Indonesia like you ) wants to continue to make Philippine and Pinoys
as a Slavish nation and Slaves of Japan.

there is no clean Politician ever existed, especially the ones with foul mouth

Back
Top Bottom