What's new

Dumber 1 to now launch Shuja Pasha against Imran

General Pasha is a very respected person and even beloved person. He stood up to America at a time when few in gov could and snakes like Haqqani were trying their best to sell their country. He was a thorn in the side of the Americans. He has a great legacy, but being associated with the traitorous rapist generals Bajwa and Gunjum will destroy it. They are radioactive and anyone who associates with them will be marked forever with that ignominy that they will share.

Also think it’s time for IK to get Raheel Sharif on his side to come out publicly to support him. Will only enhance his legacy as a lover of Pakistan.
wasn't he the one who showed up at Raymond Davis' trial ?

Man these generals are stupider than we thought, they say they dont interfere in politics and then will bring a retd general to say they did get involved 😂. Stupid morons. I wonder how t f will these morons lead a war against india, the indians will play them like kids. Incompetent stupid chamchas.

Man these generals are stupider than we thought, they say they dont interfere in politics and then will bring a retd general to say they did get involved 😂. Stupid morons. I wonder how t f will these morons lead a war against india, the indians will play them like kids. Incompetent stupid chamchas.
Indians have been playing them, look at the state of our country under their control from the shadows.

i have no respect for establishment anymore. anyone who goes to become a Maj General is based on nepotism... establishment is the worst fitna of Pakistan..

no matter what they will do, ehtasaab of jarnails, politicians and bureaucrats will happen.. nothing can stop it now.

How embarrassing it is for establishment, hell bent of maligning Pakistan army.. shame on them.

I don't think they are dumb, in the true sense of the word.. I just think they are flabbergasted. Like a fish out of water. Out of their comfort zone. They have been dealing with the likes of Nawaz sharif and zardari for 40 years. They just don't know how to deal with IK, a truly popular leader.

As Imran Riaz Khan said, "Pehli dafa inko takkar ke log milay hn"

I don't think they are dumb, in the true sense of the word.. I just think they are flabbergasted. Like a fish out of water. Out of their comfort zone. They have been dealing with the likes of Nawaz sharif and zardari for 40 years. They just don't know how to deal with IK, a truly popular leader.

As Imran Riaz Khan said, "Pehli dafa inko takkar ke log milay hn"

So you r saying me that immy's daddy doesnt know how to deal with him? lol,

So they have been running this same script since the time adam

FB_IMG_1667220264842.jpg

Dangerous duffers not willing to cede space, give the civilians the right to choose, the right for fair elections.

Too much embroiled in the political engineering, first time they are feeling the heat, challenged, cut to size and put in place.

Now clutching to the straws, and gasping for breath.

Dangerous duffers not willing to cede space, give the civilians the right to choose, the right for fair elections.

Too much embroiled in the political engineering, first time they are feeling the heat, challenged, cut to size and put in place.

Now clutching to the straws, and gasping for breath.
Probably ego is a factor here, a civilian has made the king naked, king doesn't like it and will burn the country to the ground before being dethroned.

Good news.
It’s a national debt on Pasha’s shoulders. He must come clean, accept his mistakes of launching conman niazi & expose his treacherous agenda.

Pasha would hurt himself if he talks anything political, just like Anjum.

The establishment has accepted the DG ISI press conference was failed. Let them give another try.

I hope Pasha is not dumb to take the bait.

Good news.
It’s a national debt on Pasha’s shoulders. He must come clean, accept his mistakes of launching conman niazi & expose his treacherous agenda.
What's the punishment for a serving Army officer interfering and manipulating the political process?

Will the COAS at the time also be held responsible or is Shuja Pasha going to claim that he made the decision to violate the constitution on his own?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom