What's new

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (Feast your eyes)

20171125_102151.jpg

How does Dubai produce electricity where is the dam?

Looks like a good place to open a small shop building goped scooters i bet i can make quick buck.

"don't shit here" Uncivilized language. You've been reported. You are against freedom of speech, and you got only insults and foul language.
You are the last one who can talk about uncivilised language
Anyway
make a new thread about Algerian successes and freedom let us know what is Algeria and what Algeria can do if you really are Algerian and know about Algeria
gas but soon to be nuclear
Also sun power

In the MENA region, there are a few countries that can make decisions of their own with true sovereignty and independence, like Algeria and Turkey, while the rest are mere protectorates of Israel and the US. Egypt for example, a country that used to be envied, is today on the payroll of a tiny country, the UAE, and sadly can make no decision of its own.
So you are still a child who can't understand what is propaganda and what is reality
No matter here is many trolls like you without any logical comments
Be happy with your self

This is the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship. It was purchased by the UAE and turned into a hotel ! :)

* Dubai - Skyline * by Anton Kimpfbeck, on Flickr

What do you guys prefer ? 90% of the time i would say the olden times. 10% ultra-modern highways to drive my hellcat on ;)

Dubai by mccrya, on Flickr

Dubai Creek by MCPhotography347, on Flickr

yeah just like the one in the Bahamas

nope , not at all. in Dubai years , that one is quite old lol

there is one that has just opened. Half of it is a hotel and the other half are luxury apartments for sale

1628201633934.png

even a Pakistani realtor (i think he is Pakistani) does a tour of it :)

A ridiculously 11 hours Flying over Dubai with drone most beautiful scenery covering the entire megacity with nearly 4m-population

thanks battlion, though i would have suggested a different soundtrack xD put me to sleep half-way through

thanks battlion, though i would have suggested a different soundtrack xD put me to sleep half-way through

You are correct. The video itself says relaxing music. It could have been useful with some jam

Back
Top Bottom