What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

I was also shocked when somebody (who is in services) told me about this, and this is not a thing which is exceptional, his word was that this is done with goodwill gesture from Pakistan but those cadets were usually strictly anti-pakistan minded.

Backdoor diplomatic channels are all we have with Israel..... nothing of that sort ever happened....either your source is misinformed or he might have given you wrong information for some other reasons!

Anyways lets get back to the topic!

Somebody mentioned Qatar going for thunders...that to me is highly unlikely.....but if it ever happens.... this would be nothing short surprise..... and a very pleasant one..... I mean its like hitting six of the first ball of the match.... a developing cash strapped country going for thunders is one thing but a petro rich nation like Qatar placing orders will set the tone apart.... and not to mention the bandwagon effect its going to create.... but for me its only a rumor so far...as they say ....see is to believe!

I was also shocked when somebody (who is in services) told me about this, and this is not a thing which is exceptional, his word was that this is done with goodwill gesture from Pakistan but those cadets were usually strictly anti-pakistan minded.

Hasnain my friend, you have some interesting&peculiar information sources.

The possibility that Israeli cadets would come to Pakistan is really very strange. Our Arab friends would react very strongly, and Israel's cadets(are you talking about flight cadets or army or flight cadets what... ) enjoy alot more flight-hours of practice than ours. And we don't even recognize their country or have any diplomatic ties with them. So the prospect of them sending their cadets over is indeed a little unusual.

Back on-topic to the JFT, you also reported that there was some dispute between the PAF and PAC, due to the PAF wanting to induct Block-II immediately and PAC wanting to manufacture it... This was also really interesting and unusual, because we haven't heard this from anywhere else.
The second statement made by him was correct to an extent because AFAIK, there was some contradiction between PAF and PAC on second batch of JFT (B II). PAF wanted it join the service ASAP involving some production from Chinese plant at CAC but Kamra suggested that to fully master the technology, it was essential that manufacturing would involve PAC.

Like I said, you have interesting sources :). I hope you don't mind my saying this.

i have breaking news but still needs confirmation. My source at the show tells that Arabs are stunned by JFTs performance and many inquiries are being made. Even more breaking is that Qatar has placed an Oder for 20 JFTs!

Nabil,
Again , please post more details,
I am still waiting for some thing that can help me qualify these news.
..... post some thing in support of this news

One in the picture is C-802A.... Recently pt was tested with C-802A or C-803, not with C-802AKG...

802AKG is more advanced version, with the range of more than 200 Kms while 802A has range of 180 Kms.
Sir! the range of C803 is more than the C802 series missiles i.e. the C802AKG is lower in range than C803. The C803 ground to ground verion is 200km range while air launched version is 250Km range. YJ-83 is its local name in China whereas its export name is C803..checkout the last paragraph in the link.There is another version C805 which has range =500Km under development but that might go to ground version..:smokin:

MissileThreat :: YJ-83

Assalam alaikum

aap ka bhai hathon say to lar lay ta hay lekin koi weapon use nahi ker na a ta and i have zero knowledge of machinery but love to read the post.

Arab countries buying jf17 ( including some gulf countries ) yeh soch ker hi mua may pani a gaya not bcoz of the money earned but the cooperation ,trust which can be further develop to another level

TARIQ

Then wonder why they have supported us through the years and financed many of our projects......

Not to mention the financing for the F-16s and our nuclear program. Im leaving the civil and political side alone for now. A quick question: Does Pakistan get its oil at international market prices?

Stop it with the holier than thou attitude. Appreciate and acknowledge when someone has been true to you.

Yes, Pakistan buys Oil from Saudi Arabia at international rates as those rates are set by OPEC and all OPEC countries have to abide by the rules. However, Saudi Arabia has on many occasions, I believe, given Pakistan the Oil at deferred payments, the deferred payments have been converted to loans on many occasions finally the loans have been written off :)

Beside JF-17 i am very impressed with the Super Mushak and K-8 they are very good for pilot training and we need to upgrade them with latest technologies.

b8ac6f402aaf103009d206.jpg

b8ac6f402aaf103009d202.jpg

b8ac6f402aaf103009d205.jpg

b8ac6f402aaf103009d203.jpg

b8ac6f402aaf103009d204.jpg

1321571009_56149.jpg

1321571009_85848.jpg

1321571009_36634.jpg

Sir! the range of C803 is more than the C802 series missiles i.e. the C802AKG is lower in range than C803. The C803 ground to ground verion is 200km range while air launched version is 250Km range. YJ-83 is its local name in China whereas its export name is C803..checkout the last paragraph in the link.There is another version C805 which has range =500Km under development but that might go to ground version..:smokin:

MissileThreat :: YJ-83

Sir jee! I know immaculately about the anti-ship missile technology of China. Undoubtedly C-803 is a different entity, it has longer range than C-802 and its variants..

I was comparing C-802A and CM-802AKG (both of same series).... CM-802AKG is more sophisticated than C-802, only this was my point.. You are right YJ-85 would be a land-attack cruise missile variant of YJ-8 family

BTW we are using both YJ-83(C-803) and YJ-82A(C-802A).... Thankx to China for her support....

What's next for JF17 after the Dubai Airshow?

I know we have Farnborrough 2012, but any other airshows confirmed by the PAF? Out of the three we've had so far(Farn 2010, Izmir, Zhuhai), Dubai has been the most informative. I also seems like this generated the most amount of interest among prospective buyers.

Sir jee! I know immaculately about the anti-ship missile technology of China. Undoubtedly C-803 is a different entity, it has longer range than C-802 and its variants..

I was comparing C-802A and CM-802AKG (both of same series).... CM-802AKG is more sophisticated than C-802, only this was my point.. You are right YJ-85 would be a land-attack cruise missile variant of YJ-8 family

BTW we are using both YJ-83(C-803) and YJ-82A(C-802A).... Thankx to China for her support....
Yes! the C802AKG has more range than C802A cuz later has 200Km range while C802A has 180km.

Back
Top Bottom