Drop scene? Only 3 Vipers in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesameguy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to Alan warnes on twitter, only 3 AH-1Z Viper will be delivered to Pakistan in 2017.
No further contract signed yet.

According to Alan warnes on twitter, only 3 AH-1Z Viper will be delivered to Pakistan in 2017.

The pother Vipers have to go through manufacturing, i.e. if they are approved by the US Congress!

Incremental is the way forward, especially with the U.S. The funding is probably coming from whatever is left in the budget (CSF and all included).

Clearly the nalaik army didn't learn from the F-16 fiasco. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

ame source says no contracts for further vipers signed yet.
So I am guessing 3 is,all
Nope .. Three will be first delivery ..

according to contract given to Bell
Bell will manufacture total 218 vipers (203 for US marines and 15 for Paksitan army aviation )

Delivery of all will be completed in 2019

@WebMaster @Horus
Please close the thread becuase it is inappropriate discussion

Nope .. Three will be first delivery ..

according to contract given to Bell
Bell will manufacture total 218 vipers (203 for US marines and 15 for Paksitan army aviation )

Delivery of all will be completed in 2019

@WebMaster @Horus
Please close the thread becuase it is inappropriate discussion
What the he'll. You are not better informed than Alan warnes. Go check his twitter before issuing judgements

What the he'll. You are not better informed than Alan warnes. Go check his twitter before issuing judgements
please see the recent official Bell corporation and state department Statements ...

Alan warnes only said about starting delivery of 3 helicopter

and when asked about (remaining 12 helicopter delivery)
he said that he didn't contracted yet with the source regarding it

The pother Vipers have to go through manufacturing, i.e. if they are approved by the US Congress!

I think PAA should simply cancel the plans of acquiring the Viperz as Congress like as always will not allow the sale of modern weapons to Pakistan. Instead PAA should ask for more AH-1 Cobras from US reserves and also negotiate buying AH-1s from Jordan, Turkey, Bahrain, Spain and Phillipines.

Clearly the nalaik army didn't learn from the F-16 fiasco. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

@patriotpakistan
Mind you language please. There are clear options open for PAA to acquire similar potent weapons easily from EU. I am sure that with additional AH-1 Cobras from Turkey, Jordan, Bahrain, Spain and Philipines. PAA will going to acquire new helicopters from EU and Russia too.

30 Tigers
30 A-129
30 Mi-35s
60 Z-10P for FREE (20 from each blocks)

please see the recent official Bell corporation and state department Statements ...

Alan warnes only said about starting delivery of 3 helicopter

and when asked about (remaining 12 helicopter delivery)
he said that he didn't contracted yet with the source regarding it
No the tweet says "Not been contracted yet"

AH-1 is obsolete .. they can't fight in altitudes

based on what facts?

The AH-1Z has essential changes in propulsion. It is powered by two General Electric T700-GE-401C turboshaft engines and has uprated transmission. One of the main external differenced from the AH-1W is a composite 4-bladed main rotor, instead of the previous 2-bladed rotor. It is worth noting that a 2-bladed rotor was distinctive feature of all Bell helicopter models. Due to these changes flying characteristics improved a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom