What's new

Drop scene? Only 3 Vipers in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a blessing in disguise. USA is a ludicrous arms seller specially in Pakistan's case.They sell us a "weapon of war" but when we use it "in a war" they cry foul and slap embargoes. We had the same problem repetitively in all wars with India.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Pakistan has only one enemy with organised army and in a war,all Pakistani weapons will be used against that enemy, AKA India .
Then the strings attached. For example India can launch a surgical air strike against Pakistan, but Pakistan cannot because our best fighter jets the F-16 block 52 cannot be used outside Pakistani territory be contract terms put by the sellers.
Try making sense of that,any weapons bought from USA, due to all these strings attached and constant threat of embargo actually makes our defence weaker not stronger, as USA can simply stop spares supply and effectively ground half of our air force

example India can launch a surgical air strike against Pakistan, but Pakistan cannot because our best fighter jets the F-16 block 52 cannot be used outside Pakistani territory be contract terms put by the sellers.
Try making sense of that,any weapons bought from USA, due to all these strings attached and constant threat of embargo actually makes our defence weaker not stronger, as USA can simply stop spares supply and effectively ground half of our air force
Thats a lot of bullshit you're spewing dude. I think we can't use F16s against Nato countries & India isn't one of them.
Add another,
30 MI28
30MI 35
30 Rooivalk
60 Kamov KA 50
30 AH64E

Then you would have covered pretty much everything.
don't mind him. He's drunk as always.

I think PAA should simply cancel the plans of acquiring the Viperz as Congress like as always will not allow the sale of modern weapons to Pakistan. Instead PAA should ask for more AH-1 Cobras from US reserves and also negotiate buying AH-1s from Jordan, Turkey, Bahrain, Spain and Phillipines.

@patriotpakistan
Mind you language please. There are clear options open for PAA to acquire similar potent weapons easily from EU. I am sure that with additional AH-1 Cobras from Turkey, Jordan, Bahrain, Spain and Philipines. PAA will going to acquire new helicopters from EU and Russia too.

30 Tigers
30 A-129
30 Mi-35s
60 Z-10P for FREE (20 from each blocks)
You were suggested to contact a psychologists as soon as possible.

Hm, would make more sense if they want it for "dissection"...otherwise thumbs up for another proof of pure idiocy of our top brass :tup:

I think PAA should simply cancel the plans of acquiring the Viperz as Congress like as always will not allow the sale of modern weapons to Pakistan.

Negativity much???? First you said that the drop scene is that only 3 Vipers will be given. When I corrected you, that the new one's have to be built, the contracts were being awarded, and that the Congress had to approve it, now you are saying "the PAA should just cancel it". If the block 52 -16's were sold to Pakistan, these can be sold too. Granted Pakistan works with the US government and also does the right amount of lobbying, which NS actually did in meeting with law makers.

Guys, don't jump to conclusions just on a simple tweet.
This news also appeared earlier.

According to the previous contract, Pakistan will receive 15 AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters, 1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II missiles in containers, 32 T-700 GE 401C engines (30 installed and 2 spares) and 17 AN/AAQ-30 Target sight systems.

Bell To Develop Weapon Systems For Pakistani Attack Helicopters

@patriotpakistan
Mind you language please. There are clear options open for PAA to acquire similar potent weapons easily from EU. I am sure that with additional AH-1 Cobras from Turkey, Jordan, Bahrain, Spain and Philipines. PAA will going to acquire new helicopters from EU and Russia too.

30 Tigers
30 A-129
30 Mi-35s
60 Z-10P for FREE (20 from each blocks)

What language? They are clearly nalaik for not learning from the past. Did they not strategically analyze that once the american occupation of Afghanistan is rolled back, Pakistan might once again be put under sanctions?

What language? They are clearly nalaik for not learning from the past. Did they not strategically analyze that once the american occupation of Afghanistan is rolled back, Pakistan might once again be put under sanctions?
And why would Pakistan be put under sanctions this time?

And why would Pakistan be put under sanctions this time?

I suggest you read the thinktank report from america released just before Gen. Sharif's visit. It recommended at a minimum, withholding weapon deliveries as leverage to Pakistan for supposedly "harbouring terror". Pakistan is the sole muslim nuclear power and because of that it will always be targetted from certain "individuals" following certain "policies". Excuses to apply sanctions are plenty and they will come as soon as we are less needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom