What's new

Dream

Babagee57

New Recruit

Reaction score
All Muslim countries have joined together and have become UNITED STATES OF ISLAM
How would you feel if you hear this news on BBC.
I wish this day comes in my life time.

Bro nothing gonna happen like that.every state pursue their own interests,today the concept of ummah to some extent has faded..There is an organization known as OIC of all the muslim states and how effective is that we all know that...It has become Oh I See:disagree:

united states "of america" will sue us to steal the name!!!, if v ever do that

All Muslim countries have joined together and have become UNITED STATES OF ISLAM

You just have to look at Iraq and judge how would this dream be accomplished. If Iraq finds a way to unit, then it is plausible that your dream could be a reality taking them as a benchmark.

It is my dream today but if all of us keep this dream in our thoughts it will be our dream and ultimately realty,
Iraq's problems are fabricated by the enemy and it is not necessary that enemy succeedes always .

Its good to hear ....about dream.....nice & atteractive idealogy....even not a new.. as Allama Iqbal presented the 'Dream' (this idealogy looked that time really not more then an impratical, untrue Dream)but then he did hard struggle had boosted muslims moral with the coordination of other muslim elites, .....and ultimately proved the idealogical potentials if not of global muslims but atleast for the muslims of sub-continent, that led to the creation of Pakistan.

You talked about global muslims, while today's facts are.... we have server several differences even among our loving country... we are now divided into several ethnics and sub ethnics i.e., Punjabi, Pushtun, Sindhi, Balouchi, Muhajirs...while as far as relegious differences concerns is also on boom at present never ever before, divided in several Mullah's imperial groups are not ready to hear or even dont want to see others, each one consider "he is only on right path", while title others as 'Kafir'........these issues reached upto such serious extent that never ever before with in this small area of sub-continent called 'Pakistan'.
While the situation is simple worst where peoples worshiping there own created idealogical 'Gods', rather then a dedicated Muslim or Pakistani...... so could you please advise the way to get rid of the situation towards the dream you have stated above???

We all may aware, the true senarios I have mentioned above, but in any case we should not be disappointed and hope for the best... as "if there is a 'Will', there is a 'Way'"....here is again a question Who and how will goahead for contribution with strong commitment to make dream comes true????:coffee:

In my view, it could be implicable once we own it while heartedly....and should well prepared, strenghten and endowed with capabilities consisting of the true education, skills, ethics and tollarence by recalling our the customs & culture taught to sharp our collective wisdom to be able to confrom the meddlings at present consequences and could be expected further, when we intent to be united atleast upto regional or national level, by ill intended (divide & rule) interlopers. :enjoy:

the best platform for this rit now is OIC. we can strengthen this platform but again many of the muslim countries have not got their heart in it.

It is my dream today but if all of us keep this dream in our thoughts it will be our dream and ultimately realty,
Iraq's problems are fabricated by the enemy and it is not necessary that enemy succeedes always .

The war is continue in any case, in-direct cold war if there is not direct attempt, opponents of war, have every right to use their utmost strategical skills and weapons including 'fabrication' during the war to win, as familier saying; "every thing fare in love & war" so this is not the matter, in fact my question is that; why we have lost our morals and capabilties and became so easy target.. offering enemies to make us fool by their "fabrications" or threat us by their powers????:eek:

Enemies always win when we are weak, its does not mean that they are more brilliant and powerfull... but its our own lackings and differences, in fact we are divided into groups and scattered in units rather, the senario look like 'easy target' atteracting the enemies to conquer... once we aknowledge and overcome our real weaknesses, by enhancing our capabilities and strenghten our unity as a nation then no one can win over us.
God bless us-GOOD LUCK:enjoy:

The other interesting aspect is why dream of unification to make something better. If your dream is to make a pakistan a better and stronger country by unification that would not be the correct route even though it makes sence, but not on paper.

The dream should be make Pakistan better and stronger where other muslims countries would like to join you or emulate you. That is the correct dream.

I'd call it a bad dream, a nightmare as I know that Islam and politics don't go hand in hand. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Talibanism...all failed to create an ideal modern Islamic state and society and actually created more troubles for the moderates in their quest for true Islamic society as many ended up pursuing extremism instead of soft approach. :tsk:

So what can Pakistan do better where others failed miserably? Why not chaze secularism and bring peace and prosperity into the region and our own country ny educating people and let them decide how they want to live their lives?

Just my two cents.

I agree with Neo that this is more like a nightmare than a dream. I don't see it happening.

We can't make OIC an efficient organization creating and managing USI would be a nightmare.

Why do you want a united states of Islam? And what benefits would it bring?

Back
Top Bottom