What's new

DRDO ties up with Ramdev to market supplements, food products

why isnt wakhf board doing the same
The Wakf board itself is a stupid creation. Such land belongs to the Govt. Like temple land belongs to the Govt. All the maqbaras, the masjids, their lands should be taken over. I don't see any reason for Hindus to be too magnanimous.

The Wakf board itself is a stupid creation. Such land belongs to the Govt. Like temple land belongs to the Govt. All the maqbaras, the masjids, their lands should be taken over. I don't see any reason for Hindus to be too magnanimous.
i was refering to there pharma buisness sirji :coffee:

Good. Next step will be Ramdev transferring technology for Pushpak Viman to DRDO in return... Country is clearly headed in the right direction...

Now our defence forces will become stronger eating baba foods... Great to see science collaborating with spiritual gurus to to produce products. Amazing advancement in science and technology!! Wow!!

And as expected, Butt hurt begins.

ufff ..... zalim jawani :D
mazza aya ke nahi :D

but jokes apart DRDO getting into tech sharing agreement with patanjali must be ringing bells with multinational pharma giants next couple of years will change many things right time to invest in patanjali :D

mazza aya ke nahi :D

but jokes apart DRDO getting into tech sharing agreement with patanjali must be ringing bells with multinational pharma giants next couple of years will change many things right time to invest in patanjali :D

Patanjali trust has not gone public yet. or has it ?

Back
Top Bottom