What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

100% agreed.
I see Indian as a completely different society and nation.

Going to India is like going to Argentina. Completely different culture, foods, dresses, ethnicities, Looks, in everything.

Even being associated with India is like a pejorative.

I feel happy when Pakistan is associated with China. China is a rising superpower!

India has become a Hindu terrorist state, where people like Dr. Naik are exiled while Hindu mass murderers are elected PM.

I am going to celebrate the created of Pakistan by eating beef Nihari, without having any fears of a Hindu terrorist killing me.

Their problem, not ours. To me, indian Mislims, hindus and sikhs are all the same people. Nothing to do with us. We have NO connection to indian Muslims.

ali.jpg

Thank you sir, you were right about creating Pakistan!
Who is this person? His dress code coupled with beard looks like that of an Ottoman educated person!!!!

Partition was done for the wrong reasons - individual ambitions of people like Jinnah using the religion card and not caring about the millions of lives and bloodshed. However it ultimately turned out to be a good thing for India in that in one swell swoop they got rid of a huge contingent of would be terrorists. Imagine - these guys can cause such trouble from across the border, it'd have been lot worse if they all had Indian passports! Unfortunately the common people paid the price in both sides

Partition was done for the wrong reasons - individual ambitions of people like Jinnah using the religion card and not caring about the millions of lives and bloodshed. However it ultimately turned out to be a good thing for India in that in one swell swoop they got rid of a huge contingent of would be terrorists. Imagine - these guys can cause such trouble from across the border, it'd have been lot worse if they all had Indian passports! Unfortunately the common people paid the price in both sides
LOL :lol: we are glad we don't have to share our resources with the Hindus.

LOL Hindus lost land they will never get back.

Hindus lost a lot of resources.

Muslims still would have been a minority in a united of India of 30% only.
You are retarded.

For him it may well be. But for us Pakiatsnis partition was the best thing ever. He can't speak for us but only for indians. He gives their perspective not our's.
Partition was a good thing for indian hindus and pakistani and bangladeshi muslims...it was a bad thing for indian muslims as it reduced their numbers thereby their power

Partition was a good thing for indian hindus and pakistani and bangladeshi muslims...it was a bad thing for indian muslims as it reduced their numbers thereby their power
Perhaps Indian Muslims suffered, because their political power was reduced.

However who's fault is that?

They were already a minority in their own country to begin with.

I do feel sorry for Muslims in Uttar Pradesh like in Lucknow or in Telagana in Hyderabad, where they are the minority, but they have no choice but to accept India as their country.

Don't take him seriously..... He is a moron.....

Its Chaudhry Rehmat Ali. The man who first thought of Pakistan.
I googled him.
Interesting to see that he stayed most of his adult life in England, and very little time in Pakistan.

He moved briefly to pakistan after Independance. But he was very unhappy with how Pakistan turned out and actually left it and went back to England under a cloud of disputes.

Sad thing is that there was no money to pay for his funeral and that Cambridge paid for his funeral from its own funds!!!

Pretty sure , they don't teach you guys this in P'stan schools....

making Akhand bharat and unifying South Asia is dream of Indian hindus not ours we would like to die instead of joining India

I googled him.
Interesting to see that he stayed most of his adult life in England, and very little time in Pakistan.

He moved briefly to pakistan after Independance. But he was very unhappy with how Pakistan turned out and actually left it and went back to England under a cloud of disputes.

Sad thing is that there was no money to pay for his funeral and that Cambridge paid for his funeral from its own funds!!!

Pretty sure , they don't teach you guys this in P'stan schools....
While Choudhry Rahmat Ali was a leading figure for the conception of Pakistan, he lived most of his adult life in England. He had been voicing his dissatisfaction with the creation of Pakistan ever since his arrival in Lahore on 6 April 1948. He was unhappy over a smaller Pakistan than the one he had conceived in his 1933 pamphlet Now Or Never.

He was buried on 20 February at Cambridge City Cemetery in Cambridge, England.[26] The funeral expenses and other medical expenses were repaid by the High Commissioner for Pakistan in November 1953
Idiot at the time of creation of Pakistan he was 50 year old he only lived 3 years after creation of Pakistan how you expect him to spent most of his life in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom