What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

Who is this person? His dress code coupled with beard looks like that of an Ottoman educated person!!!!
Our cultures, dressing and etc... was very similar back then. Some cultural aspects were recent while others were over thousands of years old. Cultural exchange dated as far back as the Mughal Empire to as recently when British Muslim soldiers (from modern-day Pakistan) who defected to the Ottomans came back home bringing back Ottoman culture.

These are Pakistani students in 1965, notice their clothing.

an-outdoors-school-in-the-mountains-of-azad-kashmir-pakistan-circa-picture-id565309337

Resistance fighters against the British in modern-day North West Pakistan

revolt-on-the-northwest-frontier-the-british-besieged-at-malakand-picture-id463899203

Princes
historical-engraving-the-mizam-of-hyderabad-syderabad-pakistan-asia-picture-id629442343

mir-mahmud-khan-ii-ruler-of-the-princely-state-of-kalat-in-what-is-picture-id629565359

the-raja-of-bahawalpur-and-his-court-1895-from-the-universal-with-picture-id463959257

Personally I strongly disagree with his opinion.

I know this has already been posted and its an old video, but I want to see what other members think of this guy's stupid opinion.

Long live Pakistan.

Isn't he a foolish stateless refugee?? Old video... he knows deep down the evil designs of the Hindutva Indians.

Now Pakistanis will hate Zakir Naik. Before the independence the Islamic parties such as Jamaat-e-Islami always opposed the creation of Pakistan. It is irony that Jinnah, a non devote Muslim with a taste for Wine and other non Islamic things, created Pakistan as a homeland for South Asian Muslims to save Muslims from the onslaught of majority Hindus. I say he failed. Now South Asian Muslims are divided into three parts and living in three different country with 2/3 rd of the total South Asian Muslims living in India a Hindu majority state, and Bangladesh a secular country. And the very parties that opposed creation of Pakistan now have the upper hand in Pakistan politically and in the minds of Pakistanis.

Now Pakistanis will hate Zakir Naik. Before the independence the Islamic parties such as Jamaat-e-Islami always opposed the creation of Pakistan. It is irony that Jinnah, a non devote Muslim with a taste for Wine and other non Islamic things, created Pakistan as a homeland for South Asian Muslims to save Muslims from the onslaught of majority Hindus. I say he failed. Now South Asian Muslims are divided into three parts and living in three different country with 2/3 rd of the total South Asian Muslims living in India a Hindu majority state, and Bangladesh a secular country. And the very parties that opposed creation of Pakistan now have the upper hand in Pakistan politically and in the minds of Pakistanis.

Only Allah decides d whats in ones heart... the so called non-islamic things you attributes to Jinnah are between him and his creator not you and me...

A Pakistani Hindu, Christian, Sikh is worth a million times more to me than that Salafi dog.

Patriotic Pakistani that have fought and bled for the country.

Only Allah decides d whats in ones heart... the so called non-islamic things you attributes to Jinnah are between him and his creator not you and me...

My post was not about Jinnah, neither am I criticizing Jinnah, and I certainly believe drinking wine and eating pork are personal preference and no one has the right to question ones personal preference...my post was about how you failed Jinnah.

I am sure he is enjoying his ban

Personally I strongly disagree with his opinion.

I know this has already been posted and its an old video, but I want to see what other members think of this guy's stupid opinion.

Long live Pakistan.

Unfortunately the WAHHABIS and DEOBANDIS vehemently opposed the creation of Pakistan. Their big maulvis completely support Hindu Congress. They gave Fatwahs against those who worked for Pakistan. Had it not been for Sunnis (i.e. Barelwis) and their Peers, and Maulvis, Pakistan would still be a fantasy. The Peers of major Dargahs and major Sunni Maulvis completely supported creation of Pakistan. Zakir Naik and his Wahhabi ilk was against Pakistan, and is fighting Pakistan in form of various groups, and Syed Shah Attaullah Bukhari and his Deobandi ilk was against Pakistan and are fighting against Pakistan in form of TTP and other groups. These people are snakes which the goverment is charming but soon as Saudis throw in few petro dollars and America leads Jihad on behald of Wahhabi state of Arabia these snakes will show their true colours. Until then keep joining them and pave the way for destruction of Pakistan.

My post was not about Jinnah, neither am I criticizing Jinnah, and I certainly believe drinking wine and eating pork are personal preference and no one has the right to question ones personal preference...my post was about how you failed Jinnah.

No pakistan didn't fail Jinnah in the larger scheme of things. Pakistan has had to deal with two major destructive events.... The militant neighbour to our south who is trying to exterminate us and the cold war direct adverse impacts.

These two things derailed pakistan as it struggled with social economic upheaval and it's consequences of Corruption.

However, pakistan is emerging out of these traumatic events stronger. L

No pakistan didn't fail Jinnah in the larger scheme of things. Pakistan has had to deal with two major destructive events.... The militant neighbour to our south who is trying to exterminate us and the cold war direct adverse impacts.

These two things derailed pakistan as it struggled with social economic upheaval and it's consequences of Corruption.

However, pakistan is emerging out of these traumatic events stronger. L

Jinnah's main objective behind creating Pakistan was to secure the future of South Asian Muslims. What about that? And who is your militant neighbor down south...Arabian sea?

Partition was done for the wrong reasons - individual ambitions of people like Jinnah using the religion card and not caring about the millions of lives and bloodshed. However it ultimately turned out to be a good thing for India in that in one swell swoop they got rid of a huge contingent of would be terrorists. Imagine - these guys can cause such trouble from across the border, it'd have been lot worse if they all had Indian passports! Unfortunately the common people paid the price in both sides
Yes individual ambitions yet his current family are poor. Where do you Indians get this crap from.
Regarding terrorism. More bombs go off in India than pakistan. You have more terror groups operating than us. More insurgencies than us and and the terror the Indian women face from you rapists is another story which you lead the world. So the next time you get on a soap box ask your self when I call pakistan a terror state who is terrorising Indian mother's sister and daughters.....is it pakistan or their rapist sons, father's and brothers. Have a nice day

Yes individual ambitions yet his current family are poor. Where do you Indians get this crap from.
Regarding terrorism. More bombs go off in India than pakistan. You have more terror groups operating than us. More insurgencies than us and and the terror the Indian women face from you rapists is another story which you lead the world. So the next time you get on a soap box ask your self when I call pakistan a terror state who is terrorising Indian mother's sister and daughters.....is it pakistan or their rapist sons, father's and brothers. Have a nice day

Fragile state index 2017(By International committee)

Dashboard- World Map 1120b.png

http://fundforpeace.org/fsi/

Pakistan,Afghanistan,Syria,Iraq,many african countries are more unstable than other countries.....

Back
Top Bottom