What's new

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf

In addition to the documentary posted earlier upon 3d animated Nuke building of Israel; this is the full movie entailing Vannunu in original!!

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (5parts)

US assistance to Israel is quiet clear; no doubt about it that they had helped US & in return they must get something ....

By the way I still am looking towards the Dubai AQK group & more disturbing that AQK led that group total bullocks....

Good Job. Thanks for the info.

Israel at any given time can bank upon covert and overt support overseas through Israeli citizens having dual nationality and those of Jewish origins.

There was tremendous sympathy and admiration for Israel in the west in the fifties, sixties and the early part of seventies.

Jews world over were and still are in key positions in economics, science, liberal and performing arts, Finance, Banking, and industry etc.

Devout Jews routinely travel to Israel for pilgrimage and occasional sabbatical. There is a fierce yearning to make Israel safe and haven for Jews allover the world -- I would not be wrong if use the word "fanatical" instead of yearning.

They are mostly highly educated and their families go out of their way to ensure the young high school graduates go and finish college and go on to professional schools.

It is than not surprising that countries like Germany (On a constant guilt trip), France, Switzerland, Holland, Austria, Canada and US helped Israel through dual use technology directly or indirectly through covert or overt support. Decision makers in these countries were directly influenced by the events in WWII, influential Jews in their midst,and money through financial institutions run by Jews on an individual basis. It was a very sophisticated operation run by Jews allover the world coordinated by the Jewish state.

As to what US got in return -- it is debatable and some of the American that I know -- also question this every day. The US Mid East policy needs a serious review not for the sake of Arabs or Israel but US interests. I have sat in conversation where Americans know that there is a strong and manipulative Jewish lobby in US controlling the Media, Financial Sector, Health, and legal fraternity but it will take at least a century to change it.

As to AQK , I am trying to upload a document for you but I am facing some difficulties as it is a large one. Let me try again. ;-)

www.governmentconspiracy.net/2010/04/​government...

Hi,

Learning about new and old things is an ever going process---so, the more the things change, the more they stay the same.

We have a neighbour iran---iran used to have a democratically elected govt in the early 50's---that govt was taken down----the conspiracy is known as the Ajax conspiracy or operation Ajax.

The people used in these two circumstance---ie----iran and pakistan----are identical---the game plan execution is the same----the players look no different---.

So---please click on the above mentioned web site and read---or just simply type in ajax conspiracy in your search engine----and be prepared to be enlightened.

ASAK. Did not know of the name "Ajax" but knew of the conspiracy and have read about it -- but not i detail. thanks for the link.

An Iranian exile has written a book "Beyond Conspiracy Theories - Iran and the CIA: The Fall of Mosaddeq Revisited." It is an interesting book written by an Iranian on the events. I will try get hold of an e-copy and mail it to you separately. The site link is Beyond Conspiracy Theories - Iran and the CIA: The Fall of Mosaddeq Revisited

As far as commonality between what is happening in Pakistan and the events in 50's in Iran - let me dig some more and get back.

Guys like MBQ? Stop talking in third person... It is taken as a sign of disrespect when talking to someone...

You write a lot... I want you to tell me just one thing... Do you see a difference between a scud missile and a nuclear weapon?

If you dont... I m not continuing this discussion...

If you do... Thank you for taking my point... :)

I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

As far as the difference in the SCUD and a Nuclear weapon - the first one is a delivery vehicle with a conventional warhead (or if need be a battlefield nuclear device) and the other one I presume is a nuclear device!!!!

What is your point here??? Care to elaborate?

The Beast of Kandahar being stationed in and around Kandahar can also mean that it is also targeting Iran's Nuclear Facilities for intelligence gathering.

Just a thought.

ASAK. Did not know of the name "Ajax" but knew of the conspiracy and have read about it -- but not i detail. thanks for the link.

An Iranian exile has written a book "Beyond Conspiracy Theories - Iran and the CIA: The Fall of Mosaddeq Revisited." It is an interesting book written by an Iranian on the events. I will try get hold of an e-copy and mail it to you separately. The site link is Beyond Conspiracy Theories - Iran and the CIA: The Fall of Mosaddeq Revisited

As far as commonality between what is happening in Pakistan and the events in 50's in Iran - let me dig some more and get back.

Hi,

Actually I was trying to get your attention to the people who were involved----mullahs---ghoonda element---all the rifraff---criminals involved in that uprising---a totally similiar element involved in this uprising---almost similiar modus operandi---that is the scary part.

Exactly. This is what the Iranian writer was stressing in his book that despite the focus on role of the British & US Intelligence agencies in Mossadeq's fall it was an inside job led by the counter revolutionaries and their brand of Mullahs.

Thanks for clearing it up

Last edited:
Thanks for Book source -- let me read it than may be with MastanKhan sahib we can have some enlightening discussion on how that scenario dovetails with what is happening our neck of the woods:-)

for me mushy is enemy of islam and motherland pakistan and he is israeli agent if he condeming AQ khan today what he is becoz of AQ khan

for me mushy is enemy of islam and motherland pakistan and he is israeli agent if he condeming AQ khan today what he is becoz of AQ khan

Yeh it is easy to say and a simple thing to say that he is this or that! after all GEO TV has much influence on individuals lol pick his any speech or talk and listen to him closly and you will see if he is enemy of islam or Pakistan or if he is the agent of Israel!!!! This guy has defended our boarders for 40 years worked his butt off for the country! brought us to next 11 countries! made Pakistan self sufficient in defense and many more fields and in the end he is Israeli agent? we then i would love israel to export people like him to Pakistan! rest as far as aq khan is concerend! he is a cheap person who worked for money and pride! he got that but the moment it was taken away from him! he started to tell on TV that helping pakistan with nuclear tech was my biggest mistake! i should of stayed in west and be a professer and had BANGLA!!!!! someone should ask him what would you have earned from being professer! and you bla bla ****! i'm sorry i got against him when he said on tv that pakistan couldnt have produced n-tech without me nore anyone would off born in pakistan to do this work, not in the past! not now! not till qayama!!!! i would like to ask him WTF did you do! What about the people who has lost lifes in this mission! the one who are still in jails in west! what about 1000 other scienctists? dr sameer and many more? lastly he was wrong for me way before musharraf spoke against him! people asked musharraf that aq khan call you traitor! call you jahil, darpok! in the end musharraf's answer was AQ is a characterless man, next question! then AQ endup calling his wife a prostitue! musharraf's mother a call girl and musharraf a GAY!!! WTF and you expect musharraf to still hold up AQ Khan's sins?? wake up buddy and smell the coffee :disagree::smokin:

I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

As far as the difference in the SCUD and a Nuclear weapon - the first one is a delivery vehicle with a conventional warhead (or if need be a battlefield nuclear device) and the other one I presume is a nuclear device!!!!

What is your point here??? Care to elaborate?

I am not offended at all... Just telling you not to speak in third person... thats all...

Since you do not understand the point... I think there is nothing further that can be discussed... :)

I do remember one of Musharaf's PMs, Shaukat Aziz, the city banker sood khor was giving statements like Pakistan will never recognize Israel until the Palestinian problem is solved...

What a bunch of idiots we have had and still have as our leaders...

Guys... AQ may have become greedy... but at least even Musharaf supporters acknowledge that he did help Pakistan's nuke program...

There is nothing more to this topic really...

Yeh it is easy to say and a simple thing to say that he is this or that! after all GEO TV has much influence on individuals lol pick his any speech or talk and listen to him closly and you will see if he is enemy of islam or Pakistan or if he is the agent of Israel!!!! This guy has defended our boarders for 40 years worked his butt off for the country! brought us to next 11 countries! made Pakistan self sufficient in defense and many more fields and in the end he is Israeli agent? we then i would love israel to export people like him to Pakistan! rest as far as aq khan is concerend! he is a cheap person who worked for money and pride! he got that but the moment it was taken away from him! he started to tell on TV that helping pakistan with nuclear tech was my biggest mistake! i should of stayed in west and be a professer and had BANGLA!!!!! someone should ask him what would you have earned from being professer! and you bla bla ****! i'm sorry i got against him when he said on tv that pakistan couldnt have produced n-tech without me nore anyone would off born in pakistan to do this work, not in the past! not now! not till qayama!!!! i would like to ask him WTF did you do! What about the people who has lost lifes in this mission! the one who are still in jails in west! what about 1000 other scienctists? dr sameer and many more? lastly he was wrong for me way before musharraf spoke against him! people asked musharraf that aq khan call you traitor! call you jahil, darpok! in the end musharraf's answer was AQ is a characterless man, next question! then AQ endup calling his wife a prostitue! musharraf's mother a call girl and musharraf a GAY!!! WTF and you expect musharraf to still hold up AQ Khan's sins?? wake up buddy and smell the coffee :disagree::smokin:

In the very least that I can say about you that by your language & writing skills; AQK not but you are the characterless man:toast_sign:

:no::no:
I am not offended at all... Just telling you not to speak in third person... thats all...

Since you do not understand the point... I think there is nothing further that can be discussed... :)

Suite yourself my friend. Hope to see you around. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom