What's new

Dr Nimrita Chandani found dead in Hostel room. Family asks for Inquiry

Daghalodi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yesterday on 16 september 2019, a girl Dr.Nimerta Chandani in Chandkha Medical College in larkana sindh got mudered in her own hostel's room. She topped in her university and was a very intelligent girl. She distrbuted sweets in her university at 12:30pm and came to hostel for lunch, while her roomates were not with her. At 2pm she was found dead, as informed she even tried to save herself and ran towards the door but she couldn't survive. What if she was your daughter or your sister? I want everybody to raise voice for her justice. Spread this as much as possible. Today someone needs you, your help can give someone justice.
#JusticeForNimerta #Pakistan#miniority #Justice#ShareToAware #westandwithnimerta

71495421_2646968748700403_8439603903347032064_n.jpg

Yesterday on 16 september, girl Nimerta in Chandkha Medical College in larkana got mudered in her own hostel's room. She topped in her university and was a very intelligent girl. She distrbuted sweets in her university at 12:30pm and came hostel for lunch, while her roomates were not with her. At 2pm she found dead, as i got informed she even tried to save herself and ran towards the door but she couldn't survive. What if she was your daughter or your sister? I want everybody to raise voice for her justice. Spread this as much as possible. Today someone needs you, your help can give someone justice. Share this fast
#JusticeForNimerta #Pakistan#miniority #Justice#ShareToAware #westandwithnimerta

View attachment 579899

U have any details about circumstances of her death??

The death of a Hindu student Smriti Namrata at Dental College in Sindh city of Sindh province has been declared due to being strangled by neck, however the family refused to accept it and demanded her judicial inquiry.

Initial post-mortem reports indicate that there are marks on her neck but the cause of her death can be given only after a complete and final report has been received.

Namrata was a student of Asifa Bibi Dental College administered by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical University in Larkana, her body was recovered from the hostel room number three last night.

SSP Larkana Masood Bangash told the reporters that Namrata’s brother were present at the post-mortem.While the room was locked inside at the time of the incident, the police are still investigating whether it was suicide or murder. ‘

He said the investigation may take two to three days to complete.

On the other hand, Dr Vishal Chandani, the brother of Namrata, rejected the initial report, saying that the finding that the authorities had written to him had marks on the wounds on both hands and legs but there was no mention of it in the preliminary report.

“He said he would give the report at eleven o’clock, but after five o’clock we sent the report. He said that we have a VS Sheep mark. I have X-rays, which shows that the black-colored mark is clear, so from this report We are not at all satisfied with the judicial inquiry of the incident. ‘

http://www.zemtv.com/2019/09/18/deceased-student-nimirta-kumaris-family-asks-for-inquiry/

Namrata was a student of Asifa Bibi Dental College administered by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical University in Larkana, her body was recovered from the hostel room number three last night.

Lol

University on the name of the mother. Dental college on the name of the daughter

"Democracy" :rofl: :rofl:

Her face does not look like Hindu.
She is a Pakistani Hindu
----------------------------------
I think it's one of the two causes..

1 - A guy wanted to marry her but she refused.
2 - Someone in the students wasn't happy about her achievement and killed her out of jealousy.

Killer must have left his DNA traces around. This murder should be investigated by authorities other than Sindh. If a feudal is involved, Sindh police will show its KANJARPAN. Her phone details could be obtained as well.

I think the murder will be solved quickly if Sindh police is kept away from the case.

What a beautiful young brilliant lady left all of us in this young age. The killer must be slaughtered like we do Qurbani on Baqr Eid.

Her face does not look like Hindu.

Absolutely Pathetic Post!!

But thats what we expect from Bharatis.

Shame on you.

Nothing is clear.. Do you have any clear pics ? Thnx

Im sorry this is all I have.
Authorities are calling it a sucidal case but she was a brilliant student and achieved good grades why would someone commit suicide just like that.

What does that even mean? One needs to be a bit more sensitive .

What do you expect from Bharatis??..They cannot grasp how a pakistani hindu looks.

She is a Pakistani Hindu
----------------------------------
I think it's one of the two causes..

1 - A guy wanted to marry her but she refused.
2 - Someone in the students wasn't happy about her achievement and killed her out of jealousy.

Killer must have left his DNA traces around. This murder should be investigated by authorities other than Sindh. If a feudal is involved, Sindh police will show its KANJARPAN. Her phone details could be obtained as well.

I think the murder will be solved quickly if Sindh police is kept away from the case.

What a beautiful young brilliant lady left all of us in this young age. The killer must be slaughtered like we do Qurbani on Baqr Eid.
Could be one of the room mates, hostel workers or someone who followed her in. I hope they have cameras in the building. May Allah help catch the criminal (s) and give closure to the family.

Back
Top Bottom