What's new

“Dr Afia Siddiqui gets pregnant, contracts cancer in US jail”

The US claims she was arrested in Ghazni for allegedly trying to shoot at a US soldier inside the Government office there. Yet there is no physical evidence of her doing so. You are doing exactly what the American prosecutors are doing and fear mongering about her marriage, when the actual case for arrest was this alleged attempt at shooting at a US soldier. Intersentingly, enough the US Army and FBI allegations contradict one another, not to mention the sentence the judge came out is absurd. She should be repatriated to Pakistan. They are not giving her a chance to say what happened publicly they are keeping her silent.

Slightly different account of her arrest in Ghazni.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2008/August/siddiqui-aafia-complaint.pdf

In July 17, 2008, men coming from evening prayers at the Bazazi Mosque in Ghazni, a provincial capital south of Kabul, paused when they saw a woman outside the building. They formed a circle around the stranger, who was wearing a blue burqa. She was cowering on the ground, with two small bags at her side, holding the hand of a boy of about 12. One of the men, fearing that this peculiar woman could be carrying a bomb under her burqa, called the police.

America's Most Wanted: 'The Most Dangerous Woman in the World' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

There is little doubt that that she is a very strong Al-Qaida sympathizer. What greater proof of this can be that she divorced her husband and married a cousin of Ramzi Yusuf & Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, both well-known Al Qaida activists?

For the record Dr Afia Siddiqui was not captured in Pakistan and “SOLD” to Americans. She was captured in Afghanistan. Have you ever asked yourself; what a Pakistani female was doing in Ghazni - Afghanistan in the first place?

It is difficult to say whether Dr Afia Siddiqui is guilty or not of the crimes she is accused of and I am really sorry as her children, who were clearly innocent; have suffered because of her. I am convinced that Pak Gov’t agencies are aware of her relationship with the Al Qaida terrorists that is why they did not try too hard to get her release.

Of course if one thinks that Al Qaida is not a terrorist organization and her activists are innocent of all crimes, this is another matter.

Dr Afia’s jail sentence however, does not mean permission of rape. If true it is very sad indeed. Pak Gov’t should do their best to investigate the rumours and offer to provide for her medical care. If the rumours are found to be correct, Pak Gov’t should arrange for a team of lawyers to convict the prison authorities or whosoever is responsible.

The US claims she was arrested in Ghazni for allegedly trying to shoot at a US soldier inside the Government office there. Yet there is no physical evidence of her doing so. No finger prints, no bullet casings. You are doing exactly what the American prosecutors are doing and fear mongering about her marriage, when the actual case for arrest was this alleged attempt at shooting at a US soldier. Intersentingly, enough the US Army and FBI allegations contradict one another, not to mention the sentence the judge came out is absurd. She should be repatriated to Pakistan. They are not giving her a chance to say what happened publicly they are keeping her silent.

The shooting incident that resulted in her conviction happened while she was already in US custody.

How did she come to be there in the first place? She was apprehended in Karachi with ISI's help and transported to Afghanistan.

The real tragedy is that her 3 kids paid a very heavy price despite being totally innocent.

btw where is Z9 and his stupid musharraf coward

Musharraf never ever transferred any Pakistani to the US! you should refrain from spreading lies. Think about it! had he done so why only Aafia and not others? FYI, she is a US national.

Dr. Siddiqui's own sister has mentioned she was captured from Afghanistan. Read what her former husband and her uncle says about her character. Regardless, Musharraf was NOT responsible.

Further more, this is coming from The News (PML-N's pithu newspaper). Why aren't others reporting this?

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui is a Pakistani citizen and not a foreign national. As for Gen. Musharraf handing people over there have been cases where I read about where ISI agents handed over persons to CIA agents knowing they would be tortured. So I doubt your claim Gen. Musharraf never handed persons arrested in Pakistan to US personnel, in fact if I recall correctly he has previously admitted he has cooperated with US in handing over people.

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui is a Pakistani citizen and not a foreign national. As for Gen. Musharraf handing people over there have been cases where I read about where ISI agents handed over persons to CIA agents knowing they would be tortured. So I doubt your claim Gen. Musharraf never handed persons arrested in Pakistan to US personnel, in fact if I recall correctly he has previously admitted he has cooperated with US in handing over people.

Read again, I said NO PAKISTANI was ever sent to the US. Others were, where their own countries (namely Arab and Uzbeks) rejected in taking their own. They were illegals in Pakistan. No need to have maniacs of the world in your own backyard.

And, you are wrong she is an American with dual nationality. Read about her case in US courts. Think about it! why only Aafia?

Musharraf was NOT responsible.

There is some hidding part of her story which has not yet been exposed to media or public. Why does US have such special interest in her?? And the prison she is being held has rampant history of sexual abuse aka prison rape. Where are the human right trollls??

Back
Top Bottom