What's new

Don't vote for BJP, it will impose a Hindu CM, Only a Muslim can become CM in J&K: PDP leader

A Hindu Cm in Kashmir bring real secularism in J & K. Muslim CMs have never thought of Hindu Minority and quietly watched the Hindus being Mascaraed by radicals forces in Kashmir backed by local Muslim Majority who have an eye to grab the refugee Hindu Pundit's property.

1. Yet there are identities that come and form depending on common perception. the homogeneous group is your own example. To deny them will only enforce their feelings of being deprived.

2. This reinforces my point, that a person of popular mandate may or may not be the best person for the job.. but human factors end up influencing people to make incorrect decisions. In the context of the topic, it may mean disliking a truly deserving person for the job based on their political or religious identity.

3. Letting them do vs How they feel is the argument here in the first place. The reservation by the few one can overcome via the power of law.. but reservation by a majority(correct or incorrect) is difficult to overcome through the power of law.

4. All that I have said before, which makes me think what is the contention to argue about? What I have stated I will state before.. the sociological factors at play dictate that for the lack of better awareness, it is better for harmony to select a leader from the majority group even if that person is not on merit. It is not the right choice, it is the Hobson's choice.
--
1. let the right rule over anything else...
again same expale..
you run faster .. faster when dog behind you... brain give more control resoruce to legs than hand ..
if based of homogenuty is rule.. brain is most hetorgenus part of body than eyes .. legs ahnd
its not about homogenus alone.. its about sygery with let then best part take control based on situation ... but in normal time let te best to ahve control to ahve synergy

2. accepted...Best votes is not aleasy best suitbale ..
but
that how person. group. people . nation learn from democracy
both for those who gover and those who let goern need to have understaindg that they get right perosn for right reason so
they get right result...
those majoriry who took reservation for right reason for right thing always grow..
those majority who oppsoe right reason collpase ..
its law of natute agian.
its evlotion of spicies so the human psy.deciosn making..
weed can grow togher in abudance/ majoiryt but cant feed human a nutruis meal

3. its not abut whos reservation.. its about what in reservation
its about merit of reservation .. irrespective of person .. number
that base of good and g8 democracy... the rule of law ....
its again leaders to take call ..
majoity indian hosue hold di want petrol . deisel .. LPG to rise .. but repsonsible govt need to take call for healthy nation despirt majoity oppose it...

4. Harnony.. najority.. merit..
how harmnoh comes ..
good economy.. need educated /univerisyt or steet smart policy makers
good law and oerder .. need storng fair police and law ..
good socirty .. right standards for human . women . child .. social custom
all these need good people based on merit and not relgion
as you yourslf said its not rihgt choice then its cant be right for people nor nation

A Hindu Cm in Kashmir bring real secularism in J & K. Muslim CMs have never thought of Hindu Minority and quietly watched the Hindus being Mascaraed by radicals forces in Kashmir backed by local Muslim Majority who have an eye to grab the refugee Hindu Pundit's property.

And who was the Muslim CM in 1990?

How am I ruled by a Hindu? We don't recognize your leader as our ruler.

This is an Ostrich

035ostrich_468x538[1].jpg

And This is @mujhaidind

ostrich-man-head-in-sand[1].gif

As mentioned before, I will continue to insist you are insecure. That comment refers to the political reality and not the system. The political reality is that to ensure a calmed response to a leader it is usually better to be from the same community. Your insecurity and those of the others you refer to ends up blinding you to seeing this as a critique or suggestion to the system rather than a ground reality perception of how the opening statement and the sentiments behind it end up leaving a hobsons choice to maintain the peace.

In fact that only conclusion I came off this thread is that 3 out of 5 online Indians are generally insecure about their own nation and are quick to jump around like wet cats and shoot tangents or shift focus on issues that are not even relevant. Only 2 people actually figured out correctly the issue I plainly pointed out and were patient and honest enough to read through the post and understand the issue being highlighted in terms of public psychology.

Let me get this straight! I clearly made a comparison of the existing system and the one that you proposed and I quoted for truth. But you ignored all of it and didn't even bother addressing it.

But somehow Indians are insecure, in your view?

OK, I am a very insecure individual! Now, tell me how it proves the validity of your suggestion? Like I said, it has been practiced right at this moment in J&K and has not proved to be any better -- in fact, it has failure written all over it!

That may be the utopian concept, but it has little effect on the reality of Indian politics as it seems or communal tensions.
Well Concept is very relevant, as relentless communal hate mongering by pseudo secular parties had little effect on indian voters.. be it hindu, muslim or christians, as you can see from Modi's and the BJP's election.

While that is true, it depends on the inhibitions being put forward. That somehow Muslims in Kashmir will suffer under a Hindu BJP CM. This has political misconstruing at its core, but there is historical precedent for it.. and at the same time against it.
The Indian state under the Raj and after it has had some non-muslim leadership in smaller positions who played instrumental roles in providing betterment to the Muslim communities..

At the same time there are clear historical examples where Hindus(and Muslims in a vice-versa example) in positions of power have played a biased role against the Majority or minority Muslim population. It is then therefore usually best to take a leader from the major section of the community at the top and then intersperse it with those from the minority communities in the positions directly beneath them... or as the other alternative.. appoint a Hindu CM but ensure that the majority of his staff and cabinet are Muslim and hence help keep his decisions balanced.

The religion of leader matters little, what matters is his delivery .

May be a bit off topic but nonetheless shows you beauty of India and it's traditions unlike ...... No conversions on sword points

Last edited:
The more they make such comments the more they go towards dark...:D

Back
Top Bottom