What's new

Donations Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody X who lives in US and has bank account in Pakistan can help.

- people deposit money in person X's Pak account.
- after two weeks, person X counts money in Pak account and donates $ in US.
- person X emails list of people/donation amount to PDF.
- PDF emails thank you (with donation amount) to people who donated in Pak.

Okay Mr. X , please tell us the details of your Pak account, so that we could deposit our contribution in your account, anxiously waiting for your reply....

Okay Mr. X , please tell us the details of your Pak account, so that we could deposit our contribution in your account, anxiously waiting for your reply....

Unfortunately, I don't have a bank account in Pakistan.
Maybe somebody can volunteer?

It'll be honour to help out. How secure is the link for credit card? I get paranoid doing online transactions, but for the sake of forum I will like to help out.

Mods same question. Is it secure ?

Yes, Paypal is secure. You dont need the Paypal account to donate.. you can just use credit card through Paypal site. Like i mentioned above.. Press Continue..and you will see the screens of screen shots posted above.

I noticed many people having problem in using paypayl and some guys doenst have credit cards
so for me the best solution is that admin should give his full name..
so whoever wants to donate some money they can simply use the western union ::yahoo: and then just give the confirmation number to admin so he can collect the money .. from western union location .

Regards

What we are currently focusing on is to make an impact as far as to the international media. We have tailored made people who can make such an impact, and can do so on larger basis.

Very well Webmaster sir any thing for defence.pk
.. Please advice bank details for donations !

it s pretty complicated - tried on number of occasions but failed - hope to travel abroad soon - then will donate!

Last year i was snubbed for asking some other way to donate as im not much familiar with pay pal shaypal so WEBBY just send me your account number or Asim's i will be sending as soon as i recieve the details.

You guys then consider that for this share of our dedication for the country.

Asim is doing something about the bank account. We will have an update on it soon.

:) that would be a great step for non-technical people like me.

Hum saday log sada tareeka hee easy ha.

Would be looking forward

It will be better if it is UBL :)

Then i dont need to go to bank

Online Zindabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom