Donations Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Defence, now requires some heavy upgrades. Your help is now needed to move forward with our plan and take this project to the next level. Any kind of donations small or bigger is very much appreciated in order to make this website more comprehensive and user friendly.

You can donate using major credit cards or through Paypal with this link.

Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate

It is not important how much you donate, however it is important that you do donate so we can reach our goal.

If you need help with the process feel free to send me a PM or drop me an email at webmaster @ defence.pk.

Thank you.
Pakistan Defence Team.

I had a question. So if you dont have Paypal just do this, select the amount click donate, and then on the next page. Notice.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/misc.php?do=donate
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

Click continue and follow the instructions. Thanks for the help. Post here if there are any more questions (permissions enabled).

Sir I would have loved to donate but the problem with me is that I don't have a credit card yet, and my father won't let me use his.

Do you have some kind of bank account here in Pakistan where we can deposit money, or any other thing like this?

Thank you.

Muhammed Owais Usmani
Karachi, Pakistan.

i Dont Find this

" Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue "

Paypal Dont have Pakistan in the list

Outgoing Calls are Blocked :rofl:

Last edited:
i think as Paypal doesnt work here in Pakistan, it doesnt show the 'dont have a paypal option.

Yup Pay pal does not work for PAkistan people. By the way how much donation you need?

Put in United States and see if it works with the all the details given.

its not even work sometime

ALL outgoing money is blocked :D

Only incoming is ON ... :cheers:
It works something like this.

They charge your CC with $1 when you register. Then on your CC statement a code is written in the transaction description. You take that code and enter in paypal to open your account.

I know its basically discouraging all use of paypal and its the only complicated way to make things work on paypal for people other than Americans/western nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom